Next level dump incoming!

How many ignored my dump warning yesterday?
How many ignored me although you keep talking about me and my millions worth of Link I've transferred to Binance?
How many will ignore my warning now?

I love this game.

>mfw i will buy even more when it hits the bottom so will have 3 lambos instead of one

When are you dumping whale? So I can buy 100K more!

fuck off you stupid fucking cuntnigger

how about you fags sell some now then buy some when its lower

Keep it coming, i love me some cheap link.

this

WHY WOULD YOU LET US FRONT-RUN YOU?
Lying retard

I LOST ALL (ALL!!!) OF MY BTC GAINS BECAUSE OF YOU FUCKS

>WHALES?
FUCK OFF
>SHILLS?
FUCK OFF
>IRONIC SHILLS?
FUCK OFF

that's part of the game. I know (as well as you know) that most people will not believe and think it's larping. or they will act according to the "always do the opposite of /biz" meme. and when I / we strike: either FOMO or FUD. depending on the action we take. but for sure: most will ignore even the obvious. that's the fun part. you can literally post 100% what you will do next here and it's guaranteed that more than 90% will ignore it.

trips say you deserve it

i do it for free :------)

I feel bad for you poor fucks, and I'll stop bullying you. Thanks for the gains though.
Good luck, LINKmarines.

I lost 50% of my investment this month

fuck it i'm not selling, i'm going with this ship down under or to the moon, idc anymore

>website known for shitposting
>WOW LOOK NO ONE BELIEVES MY SHIT POSTING HAHA WHAT IDIOTS
truly revelatory stuff

announced this
happened
>ignored

wow you are the only person on earth who saw link going below 4000 sats

what if I tell you we are leaving and it won't be pumped anymore?
>hasn't seen the videos of the prick exposing something you could literally figured out yourself by reading the whitepaper and connecting the obvious dots
>has no clue what due dilligence is
>believes in meme magic
>went all-in after

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Wil put my link in a wallet and will forget about it for a year. Not selling brother

Not buying your bags fuck off

T-theres a green candle there fag

Total supply: 1,000,000,000 LINK

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

within the next 24 hours
>pic very related

not gona lie cryptos failing are the funniest things

But I wanna be a cenobite

Wouldn't you want to be a cenobite with me?

I just want all of your money!
AND to play tricks on you.

Why dump now? you're practically selling at a loss at this point.

>selling at a loss
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Shhhh

fixed for LINK

I now have more than 100k link
I will forever remain a LINK marine,
I will never sell
until the end of the world

jesus christ these fudder really want to scoop up all the cheap link dont they
well youre not getting mine, that's for sure :)

I mean it's only 2x ico now, wouldn't be better to wait for it to recover before dumping on peoples asses? or is this some kind of whale magic i dont know about.

Wtf are you all smoking, link is so damn new on the exchange and you are making graphs lol.

I dont know whats more sad, the amount of stupid people here or the people who come to troll them. Its like smearing yourself in shit an actually enjoying it

>forever remain a LINK marine
bagholder you shall be

While this is all true, I can't tell if youre for or against link so idk whether to call you a whale FUDder or a deluded linkie

idiot. there is no new money coming in. we tried. we dumped. we pumped. but nothing is happening. and the word is spreading quickly about the "real" issues at hand regarding ChainLink. so we are abandoning.
>implying we have not already sold large stacks 5x (thrice after pumping). many panic sold during the first P&D. but now.. people are realizing thanks to this youtube prick amongst many other to follow.

linkie. no doubt.

Hahahaha you stupid "whale" you really road the ship down to under 4000 Sats with us when you could have 5x your "millions". Who's the real loser here?

you do understand the nature of P&D, do you?

linkies have gone full delusional
do you have nightmares about being hunted down giant sea mammals