Women and voting

Is women having a right to vote good or bad?

Other urls found in this thread:

jezebel.com/new-trend-men-wanting-babies-women-wanting-freedom-1691747100
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's good when I get the result I want and bad when I don't

Exactly.

SO MUCH THIS! YAAASSSS QUEEN

bad when women are idiots, good when intelligent
same as for men

the white woman vote put Obama in the White House

They also put Trump in to the whitehouse.

I agree with the general principle of granting everyone equal legal rights on the basis that there's no way to legislate "only smart and responsible people can have power". However, women tend to be really shit decision makers and lack an appreciation of what is involved in the democratic process. I think we should just encourage them not to bother with things like voting unless they're one of the select few who has the brains and guts to go out and make their own way in the world, those I respect and want fair opportunity for.

Bad. Women really have no reason to bother with politics. They never innovate or put anything worth while on the table. Ironically, the less suffrage a democracy has the more unified and efficient it is.

Well we don't allow them to be drafted for obvious reasons, I don't see why a group that isn't considered good enough to fight should be considered good enough to vote.

so heres the thing
everyone brings up
>shit at making decisions
>women are emotional
>they think of social strategy, not like men do with logistical strategy
>lack of appreciation for "hard work"

however where do those traits come from?
could it be perhaps the continued oppression and objectification of women to be seen as property thus underserving of a proper human and real world education?
I mean what if we have another Job's daughters situation.
Where the only people left are some old fool of a man, and his two daughters.
When/if that happens everyone will be fucked because the women were never taught how to survive and only depend on men.

Sure women will make bad decisions.
but they need to learn from their mistakes this is about growth.
and its better to get it over with as soon as fucking possible before the end of the goddamn world.

Almost as retarded as a food analogy.

If innovation is your criteria for voting 99% of the population would be innelligible.

>99% of population would be ineligible
That'd be a good thing.

Suffarage maintains social harmony. Extreme resentment and feelings of injustice being harbored by half the population is not sustainable, that’s why nearly every democracy in the world has given voting rights to women, even among more conservative, traditional societies unequal male female suffarage is a rare exception.

If women have fewer responsibilities than the other half of the population then why should they have the same privileges?

Good for women, bad for men.

Why would we vote for your interests?

>Men and Women from the same race don't have the same interest
nice meme. 99% of the time they do, unless gibs are involved.

Good. Our country is founded on no taxation without representation, and women pay taxes so they should have the right to vote.

And yet men had to fight for representation, and still do have the duty to fight for their nation to this day. Women, not so much.

Democracy was a mistake

Most international actions are military actions, especially during the 20th Century.
Women are not required for the military draft, therefore they should not help decide military actions.
I unironically think it should work how it works in Starship Troopers. Only people in the military should be allowed to vote.

>taxation
Yeah, about that.

Exactly Exactly and this is exactly why we need to make it so everybody can be drafted and then we need to build futuristic exosuits and space ships. And establish a hard nosed republic where service guarantees citizenship and right to vote and then we gotta go and fight bugs but in space.

>one study from New Zealand
>the graph is actually from an anti-feminist blog
Not the strongest source.

We should deny electoral votes to any state that takes more federal funding than it sends desu

>". However, women tend to be really shit decision makers and lack an appreciation of what is involved in the democratic process.

You think men are any better at all?

So what do you propose? Halting voting rights for those who won't draft?

t. temporarily embarrassed millionaire

>is populism a good thing
No, turning your government into a popularity contest does not mean the government is going to be inherently more just and effective. Especially when you destroy whatever prerequisites you needed to be able to vote, so anyone who isn't a felon can vote, and when that group you expand the rights to just happens to be easily manipulated by emotions based on what personality statistics we have...

it cant lead to good things.

That confirms it, women are retarded.

>everyone wants to be rich meme that leftists espouse
Pfft fuck that noise. If i won the lottery i'd just give the ticket to someone who wants it.

That would be comfy t b h

>Is women having a right to vote good or bad?
bad.

Only property owning male citizens should be allowed to vote.
If you have no interest in freedom or the republic, you should not be allowed to vote.

>the point
>
>your head

Every adult has an interest in the republic.

you forgot noble pedigree.

>Every adult has an interest in the republic.
And women and non-whites typically don't have the mental capacity to be adults.
Cucks let arguments regarding people 6 standard deviations from the mean to convince them otherwise.

>your point
>existing
if only you had communications skills instead of vast amounts of autism

>giving women rights
women should be considered children their entire life
they should be legally under their father's guidance before marriage and under their husband's guidance after marriage

>And women and non-whites typically don't have the mental capacity to be adults.
>[citation needed]

/pol/ is just mad that women in the US vote for the democrats, because being amerifats they don't know that in countries like France women traditionally voted for the right and still vote equally between the right and the left

>it is statistically close enough to say that [group] does not have the capacity to do [thing].
>yeah, but [different group] doesn't do [thing] either.
... You're a leftist.

Not an argument.

Imagine the most average person you can. They're absurdly stupid and exhibit a minimal amount of ability to reason.
Non-white (and non non-chinese asains) consistently perform below this level.
Women consistently perform at this level, with far less variance.

The best way to get the most rational voters is to only let white (and arguably asian) males vote.

I showed why your argument wasn't sound and then asserted that you were a faggot.
Just because I didn't directly justify a separate statement doesn't mean I didn't have an argument.

Irrelevant. Only wealthy and educated people should vote regardless their sex.

My own experience with people says otherwise. Most "evidence" of everyone but white men (convenient, given that they're a large part of people claiming this) gravitating towards infantile intelligence comes from garbage sources.

And what do you do when women try to change the education requirements to include less educated voters?

Good as a concept, bas as a result, i think it was a mistake

>the autism levels
crikey, i wonder how people like you even make a living. Anyways, is was commenting on the "temporarily emberassed millionaire" meme not the point the other user and you were arguing. Either way, excluding the masses from having a say in government is necessary when the masses are filled with morons who worship argumentum ad populum as the means by which the morality of a law or rule is.

Why would they do that in the first place?

>bell curves aren't real
>performance metrics are illegitimate
>reasoning test scores are not a valid metric
>the average person is of sufficient intelligence to vote with the interests of freedom and the republic
Yes, it is convenient that the world aligned itself to my argument. That's certainly one way to look at it...

Empathy over reason.

An efficient education system would take care of that. Even if it's harder getting women to see the logical and pragmatic side of things, males would still make up half the population and they would be less susceptible to emotion-mongering arguments.

You can certainly make a case for women having the ability to vote, and if a qualifier is added regarding educatino requirements to make it a right.
I don't think that it would be stable, unless the requirement and education were constitutionally established with great detail, but not so great that memorization could be used to spoof your way through the requirements.

tl;dr
It's possible, but I think the balancing act is too hard to warrant.

No they have minds that view their emotions as fact so they cannot be used to make rational judgements for countries.

> Women are too emotional

Meanwhile out current white male president gets triggered by cable news daily, the one two before him launched a war based on feelings of ends, and the one before him was Bill Clinton. And don't even get me started on Ronnie Reagan's defense of Iran-Contra.

>Ronnie Reagan's defense of Iran-Contra
It was the right move.

>the one before him was Bill Clinton
Leftists get elected because women and non-whites vote.

>one before him launched a war based on feelings
Leftists get elected because women and non-whites vote.

>two before him launched a war based on the absurdly overwhelming public support and demand for war,
It's FDR's and John Marshal's fault

Yes. If you don't sign up for Selective Service then you shouldn't be eligible to vote.

>Meanwhile out current white male president gets triggered by cable news daily
So what? If men can be emotional that suddenly makes being emotional ok? Learn to think for yourself oh wait you cant your a stupid woman.

>If women have fewer responsibilities
They don't. Different responsibilities, yes, but no easier ones.

Pretty sure being pregnant is a little easier than sitting in wet trenches with shells falling all around you and getting shot by machine guns

Remind that women have no legal responsibility to their children, but men do.

And you do neither, so tell us, why should you be able to vote?

Guess no one in "essential industries", medically unfit, over 55, or just generally not wanted in the draft should get the vote either

Bad. Women destroyed civilization.

because when the time for trenches come it is not the women who will be called to serve

Neither will you most likely, they want the most physically able who also won't effect industries production or the civil service, not anyone with a penis

By and large it's bad. Women have too high Neuroticism, so they'll always vote for infantilizing shit like big government and being told they're equal but being treated with preference. It's societally corrosive.

>t. used to just take for granted that every adult should have the vote

Because women are mentally equal to men (inb4 hurr durr no there not) but physically inferior, and also psychologically they don’t handle violence as well and are less aggressive.

>women traditionally voted for the right
They did this in the Anglo countries too, they did it everywhere until the left invented gibs. The reason is that women are easily scared and want to be taken care of, so when the parties had the same fiscal policies women would vote for the more hawkish and puritan party, that favored policies like "keeping everything reassuringly the same as before". Actually this is more or less the reason the left invented gibs, they used to be much more HARD WORK AND CHILDBIRTH but figured out that they could offer women freedom at men's expense by building a tax-funded, amoral big daddy out of government and obtain women's votes that way.

TL;DR are vote for women led directly to the bloating of western governments and thus the current crisis of democracy as governments are totally unfit for purpose and overpromising.

>meanwhile paternity tests are illegal in france

Whatsoever gave you this idea?

>out current white male president gets triggered by cable news daily
For which he meets global scorn, at the literal same time as #metoo is considered a serious and legitimate social issue. You're not really opposing the idea that women are and are allowed to be more emotional very effectively.

History.

Is this something you've read from a particular book or are you just shitposting wildly?

Pregnancy is an ability that women have, not a responsibility. Their is no Selective Service version for pregnancy, and the danger from pregnancy is far lower than that of wartime.

>essential industries
Are there because they are more valuable in their current position than fighting in war, sending them to war would make the war situation worse.

>medically unfit
Should disqualify them from voting, yes. If you're too fat to fight then you're too fat to make the decisions of the nation.

>over 55
Have already gone through the period with which they might be drafted, and thus were willing to serve their country in its time of need.

>just generally not wanted in the draft
We already don't allow those people to vote, I don't know if you know this but not signing up for Selective Service comes with some very serious penalties.

Look, the answer is simple, we give women a choice. Sign up for Selective Service or else you can't vote.

>the first fucking thing they used their voting rights for was Prohibition
Unironically, back to the fucking kitchens.

This is my literal field of study. I got redpilled hard by it, like those biologists who go in believing there are no differences between men and women mentally.

It has come to the point where men are more eager about starting families than women are.

jezebel.com/new-trend-men-wanting-babies-women-wanting-freedom-1691747100

>says women are mentally equal with men
>goes on to list reasons why they aren't
Really butters my biscuits

People in the military couldn't vote in Starship Troopers, only people who had completed federal service, either in the military or through other accommodations of at least a year (but optionally more) could vote