Bitcoin Gold team

look legit....

this fork makes BCC look legit

These fat faggots are the main reason why our alts are bleeding...

this shit will undermine the confidence in crypto, BTC will drop hard after this. the majority will not even get BTCg, the snapshot was made weeks before. its a fucking scam.

China
Colombia
North america(chicago)
Spain

Is this team a former drug cartel?

Alts will be okay.

The snapshot will occur at block 491,407.
The current block is pic related.

much stupid, such wow! lame

When is Robert Kuhne's new movie coming up starring as Goebbels?

I hope all these BTG pajeets have a shitty sleep tonight

Wait...you mean to tell me....my Link tanked because people want to hoard BTC for....these subhumans?!?

It's like a fucking who's who of Hitler's subhuman list, you gotta be fuckin kidding me, h4x3rotab WHAT THE FUCK

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAAAAAAHAHAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHA FAGGOTS!

thats actually pathetic

Holy shit. I just spat out my captain crunch.

i haven't read about this fork besides on Veeky Forums.
what authority does a group (this group) need to fork btc blockchain and for what purpose would they do it?
i'd lke a quick rundown desu.

i got some bitcoincash (was it?) at the last fork, but that is now worthless. so why do they do this and not make a shitcoin/ethtoken/decent alt?

>strategist
Pretty much exactly how I imagined "BTG strategist".

>h4x3r

My god that fucking jacket hahahahhaa. Look at the buttons, his poverty hair. lmao

>authority
Btc is an anarchist like currency wanna be theres no authority you can wake up tomorrow and feel like doing a hard fork and do it

Literally all Chinks, kikes and pajeets. Holy shit

i suppose it should read bitcoin golds white paper, but what is the point of the fork? they give people free bitcoin gold, presumably keep some for themselves and then what? are they just giving themselves a job?

*i should read

Because they fork the current chain.
Also they surfed on the confusion between their fork and the 2x one, since BCH happened everyone want its free money.
Basically a bunch of fucking scammers that should be shot.

ASIC proof POW

THE FUCKIN TIKI TORCH

>colombia
>bulgaria

oh, ok. to democratize mining again and take it away from the chink mining farms?
i wonder what the initial cost of the fork was for this group.

>Basically a bunch of fucking scammers that should be shot.

this

They need to get some miners to mine btc gold or it will be worthless but since theyre scamers no serious miner or pool miner would make a deal with them, so they are making btc-gold easy to mine, and yes they practically created a job out of their ass

What a smug looking bastard.
I bet he just bought shitload of alts.

no buyers, no miners (that wont immediately move back to their current gpu coin when bgold crashes), no developers, no plan, no users, no interest

on the bright side, it does show the world how worthless bcash is.

b-but bitcoin will go back to an affordable price r-right? i need to buy more, and the alts will moon again after this bullshit, r-right g-guys??!! bags are getting heavy and i refuse to tether my shit

The point is so that chink who is invested heavily in GPU farms can get rich. Literally. I'm not even shitposting.

>strategist

wasn't there some shit going around that this BTCG team already pre-mined 10mil coins or something?

fucking hell, one developer.
who gave them the right to fork a coin worth $100billion.
they look like a bunch of monkeys.

After BTG fork comes Segwit2X fork in november.

What the fuck is happening. Its too confusing user.

Can they keep making money out of thin air??

>Is this team a former drug cartel?
Altcoiners might soon pool their money to hire an actual drug cartel to wipe them out.

That's what I came to post.

16,000 blocks ~200,000 coins

fuck these cunts and their scamcoin and fuck this fucking bullshit btc price spike because of it

Nice, he even looks a bit like Goebbels. On the other hand Cinder is the only team with a full blown aryan chad ubermensch.

Looks like a Malaysian ISIS terror plot for western embassies

B...but... my free money from thin air.

ITT:
cope harder

Why is this shit even allowed to happen? Any exchange that lists this garbage should be shut down immediately, if your coin is so great make it on its own without fucking with everything else.

t. bagholding LINK and other trashcoins and calls bitcoin forks garbage

I'm all in on Bitcoin Rhajesh. I'm wondering why these idiots can make a huge spectacle about their shitcoin.