Prepare for the dip

Guys the BTG fork already occured but normies don't know it yet.
That means we don't need to hold our btc anymore and a dip is inevitable after the fork (even if small)

What is the best strategy to optimize our gains?

I was thinking of 2 solutions:

1) buy cheap ETH since its BTC value has tanked more than it's $ value and then hold until recovery.

2) Sell BTC for US$ on the 24th, buy back after the dip and then wait for the btc to recover.

Discuss and propose other ways to proceed.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2yyQfV3G1EU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's about segwit2x not about btcgold, you are the normie

>It's about segwit2x

We're 3 weeks away from that shit homie

If btc keeps rallying like this...you mean to tell me we'll get to segshit at 8K?

Might be possible

So hold BTC until segwit2x and then buy alts?

Soooo......what you're saying is...the post-seg BTC tanking will tank to....todays prices? Current BTC ath will be the post-seg tank?

If you hold til' the fork you get burned.

>Time the market

Easy huh?

>Occurring at block 491,407
>Current block is 490,965

Kill yourself, shitcoiner

nobody cares about the fork, bitcoin gold has one developer, is there even an exchange that will allow it to be traded?

>t. lying mEth head

The fork hasn't happened yet. It's on the 25th and after that they will premine and release.

Haha BTC will tank top 4k even 4,8 is a resistance.
We are at 173B Market Cap, not a lot of new money flooded into btc, only people changed all to btc - Check the btc dominance.

Tactic? Nothing will Work. Good luck, Back to business

How's Eastern Europe this time of year?

That's what it shows on their website

It makes little sense that 2x would increase the price instead of crashing it

Culture is dead. White race is getting deleted. Politic is too soft. Money lies on the street.
And it's a bit cloudy.

y'all are retards

btgold shitcoin and segshit2x are irrelevant

It's all about the institutional investors and ledger x

>2x predicted price is currently $1000
>People won't buy btc for a $1000/coin payday

>literal paid listing shitcoin exchanges

This

You were our last hope too.

Pajeet-tier exchanges holy shit.

only 1 chain will stay alive
hashpower cant handle this shit

2x is a legit threat to original BTC, since it has majority of miners support and won't be calling itself BTC cash/gold or anything like that.

Explain to a brainlet. What is the Seg-plan? Is it the ultimate jewing of BTC? If this btcg rally keeps up going, maybe we'll see 7K btc next month - and then after seg, it should fucking tank to oblivion? Right?

Exactly, that's what I meant

There is just no logical reason for the price to go UP

> min 3:40
> will this be pre-mined ?
>Alejandro Regojo (BTG dev team): Yes we will pre-mine 2k coins
>youtube.com/watch?v=2yyQfV3G1EU

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

SCAMMMMMMM

Absolutely. If 2x succeeds, becomes the main BTC chain you'll have greatly increased transaction capacity and rapidly falling fees for the middle term. That'll support more transaction volume and a higher BTC price.

Yeah that would be good, but since it will be a fight to death between it and 1x I'm just confused why the price rises before we have a clear winner.

So, BTG is using x2 and if it actually proves to be more suitable, BTG will overtake BTC and BTC will dip?

Wouldn't it be a good idea to keep BTC until the fork and then buy all in on BTG when it is cheap?

Bitcoin Gold is fucking worthless.
Anyone can mine it. Bitcoin is pretty costly to mine due to specific hardware and power consumed to mine it.

16.64 Bitcoin golds will instantly come into existence. It took Bitcoin over 8 years to mine this many.

So basically sell the BTG you get for holding BTC during the fork?

BTG is truly decentralized. My educated guess it that it will be stable around $1000 and then slowly climb to 5 digits over the next five years..

If it wasn't for Segwit2X it would be better to buy alts.

The recent pump of Bitcoin may be nothing to do with BTG but rather Segwit2X fork which occurs in November.
There is no demand for Bitcoin Gold. It is just a version of Bitcoin that anyone can mine.

Bitcoin Cash and Bitcoin2X have larger blocksizes which do certainly have a demand (even if you don't entirely agree with the people behind it).