!!Important!!

!!Important!!

Monero has been KILLED. This Twitter account literally shows IPs of users using MONERO as payment methode.

Warming: Do NOT use monero!!

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/moneroident?s=17
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>this twitter account
>doesn't show twitter account

zec is best zec. that is the hair of a divine king. good post user +++

Check out MoneroUserIdentifier on Twitter.
When your monero wallet sends a transaction, it doesn't obfuscate your IP. Here are the IP's being scraped real time. twitter.com/moneroident?s=17

This is NOT a drill. These are real IPs. Do NOT use Monero! SNOWDEN WAS RIGHT!

Particl is the only legitimate privacy coin. It's going to be going 10X in the next 6 months, quote me on that.

Oy wut th fuck you cheeky slag

I only trust the Wraith Protocol by Verge XVG at this stage. Only proven coin so far.

Lol what? Its literally Twitter website. Go Google the account otherwise. Im on mobile thats why but this news needs to get out asap

oh god, the verge shills are out again

aaargggsgsgsgkjdgnskjafdg ALL MY LINK DISSAPPEARD....AGEIN!!!

You cant deny the evidence. Theres no way around it. Facts are Facts. SNOWDEN was right! Monero is a fraud!!!

Quality fud

>When your monero wallet sends a transaction, it doesn't obfuscate your IP.

that's your job you fucking idiot. monero isn't for plebs who don't know what a VPN is

How about a coin with integrated Tor? IP obfusfation and lightning speed transactions? Use XVG Verge instead.

It's over. The battle is won. Arguments dont change anything. Youre traced

how do i know this is legit and not just verge shill posting random IP's?

is this a joke? even with tor verge offers minimal privacy, certainly nothing you should be trusting with anything you expect to keep private.

if you dont want to leak IPs just use monero over tor, and even if you do leak the IP with your transaction, it doesnt tell anyone who you paid, what account you paid from, and how much you paid.

monero isn't perfect but literally nothing comes close to it when it comes to actual privacy right now. hopefully a new coin with an improvement comes out some day, but nothing that exists now does.

you can get ip information from nodes because thats how information gets passed around on the internet, even if you use tor they still get ip addresses, theyre just not the end user's ip address.

but having an ip address doesn't do much to reduce your privacy if the actual transaction is completely impenetrable. in the case of public blockchains like verge you can hide the ip addresses all you want but every transaction is sittin there on the blockchain with addresses and balances for all to see.

You obviously dont know jack about Verge.

Go look into Wraith Protocol you fucking retard.

quality?