Did the romans look like this?

Did the romans look like this?

Other urls found in this thread:

commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Light_Eyes_in_Europe.png
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yes.

Some for sure.

Some of them, yes. Assuming you mean citizens of the broader empire and not just inhabitants of the city of Rome with local ancestry.

that's a Greek

no they were blond with blue eyes and fair skin to survive in the deep dark cold forest of the mediterranean coast...
check my channel btw i larp and meme around with my kids

check out some roman busts

he's clearly German.

They were darker

"new" Germans generally identify as what they are regardless of passport. Unless they look like indigenous Germans.
>inb4 Himmler.jpg

He's not black so no

Based Ahmadinejad

yes, some of them did. They had white, olive, and brown skin. They had brunette (mostly), blonde, and red hair. The natives of the Italian peninsula had a lot of physical variation like that. The absolute majority of them were olive skinned with brown eyes and brunette hair.

Because lighter skin, blone/red hair, and blue eyes are all recessive traits

After citizenship was extended to the whole peninsula, some would certainly have.
However you picked a guy from a region not settled by the italics at all, densely colonized by greeks, and invaded by arabs. Like, can you even cherry pick more than that?

The natives of the italian peninsula had brown complexion, like the etruscans

Dude's obsessed with tanning. Like, it's a national joke.
At least op picked someone sporting a somewhat natural skintone.

some of them yes, but they would still rarely have blond hair, blue eyes, lighter skin, and red hair, none of which is due to other populations but simply is part of the Italian gene pool.

They are recessive traits, that's how it works. There are blonde, blue eyed, and extremely pale skinned greeks as well. They are just rare.

>They are just rare.
One third of the population with light eyes nd hair is not exactly rare user.

italians are black when they get to stay in the sun

I'm talking about pure blone, blue eyes, and light skin like that which is so prevelant among german and Scandinavian populations. Not sure what your definition of "light hair and eyes" would be (ligh brunette, blonde and brunette, hazel eyes, etc) but from what i know stark traits of this manner occurring all at one are pretty rare in the Mediterranean, as in probably < 10%

That woman is hot as fuck.

>pure blone, blue eyes, and light skin like that which is so prevelant among german
You never visited Germany in your entire life and base your looks of the average german on /pol/ memes, right?

Pic related is how the average german (and swiss as well) looks like. Or Matt Hummels if you want a more human like example

>/pol/ memes
No, mostly statistics
>everything is a /pol/ boogeyman to liberal Veeky Forumstorians
neat, but do tell how the average german is based on your anecdotal experiences

> No, mostly statistics
Therefore memes

How beta of me, the CHAD anecdotal experience vs the virgin statistical prevalence. my bad

>buys into the /pol/ irony zeitgeist and believes infographics made as a joke

>the /pol/ boogeyman yet again
No, because the stats i look at dont come from internet memes. The fact that you immediately assume so makes me thinks you do a lot of pic related ona regular basis.

Also
>he thinks /pol/ is ironic

im german and i can assure you that this mongoloid isnt the average german.

Not him but "nordic" looking people in Germany are found only in Hannover and north of there.

South of Hannover the average people has brown hair and green/brown eyes. Nordic germans are a minority concentrated near Denmark

>that this mongoloid isnt the average german.

In post-USSR people believe that germans dont have black hair and brown eyes

Why is coprophilia so rampant among germans?

Bullshit. Everyone knows Huns are swarthy.

>14 ugly mugshots out of a people of more than 80 million

nice job shill

Just like the UK

The stereorype of the "english gentleman" is a tall, blonde, blue eyed person yet IRL the average anglo is a 1.65 swarty, dark haired, greenish brown eyed person like Mr. Bean

>shill
You're a retard if you think that average German looks like a Nazi propaganda poster.

The stereotype of the English gentleman is a person in a top hat and long sideburns

Not him, but in my experience northern euros are wayyy laxer in defining light features than southerners. I've never been described as anything but brown haired here in Italy but in England everybody described me as blonde.

i know how germans look you retard, as i said, im from germany.
but nice job at moving the goalpost. i never said the average german looks like a 3rd reich propaganda poster, but we arent looking like this guy either

you don't go out much, do you?

>this is the kind of people who voted for Hitler

sure i do, but the people i see are barely as ugly as the guy you posted... if thats the average person you see when going outside, it says more about your social life than the look of the average german

Russians always accuse other Eastern Europeans of sucking German dick while Russians themselves view Germans as basically demigods unworthy of their presence.

Again, that is anecdotal evidence. The stats do confirm that blonds concentratet around northern Germany, but the country overall is still majority blue eyes, light hair. Yes there are brunettes, they aren't all blond haired and blue eyes but this is in stark contrast to southern europe

>more and more cherrpicking via meme posting
>complains about /pol/ but is doing nothing but /pol/ post

>england
>northern europe

I do like to go out. Sometimes I take long walks with my dog and watch as the sunset is going down, it reminds me of the beauty of this world and in this moment I am grateful for every second that I am alive and feel something that can't be described other than total happiness. I feel magic.

who the fuck makes these maps?

researchers

must be because of the tanning machine, that thing emits a lot of heat

>Author Vkem
>Source Own work

sounds legit

>the stereotype of the English gentlemen is blonde with blue eyes
Literally where, its always been a brunette with blue eyes

there's literally nothing wrong with some of those qts in the memepic
hell, some almost look slavic...

He is a BLACK Roman who uses blond G*rmanic slave girls as cum dumps.

Did I say there is something bad? Germans simply don't look like internet pseudonazi spergs want them to look like.

He is obviously using Coon´s maps as source. He just added some numbers to make it more... modern?

I always imagined the average Anglo to look like this, and my personal experience only confirmed it.

2 things
>post sauce faggot
and
>it doesnt matter if a single researcher made it

This graph has been used over and over again and most other research confirm the findings. Its still better than anecdotes either way

>one English actor makes the whole stereotype
umm... no. There are multiple stereotypes of the brits and the majority of them are pale white men with brunette hair

I doubt that "Vkem" is an academic researcher

>Coon´s maps
Wrong. Pic related is based on Coon's 'research'.

commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Light_Eyes_in_Europe.png

that's considered blonde hair in the anglo speher?

wew...

>still isnt posting suace
i cant even confirm your findings until you post sauce, and no just because you dont like his name does not mean your ad verecundium is accurate. Would you like me to flood the thread with diffferent graphs that show the same thing?

Not really

Anglos are proto amerimutts. Nothing surprising

I am Kara Bora (Allah), the BLACK warrior. No prepare your G*rman wife to get fucked by the BLACK bull, wh*te dog.

that's the sherlockian image

Well, it's obvious that the orange belt is surperior, since evenness and diversity create a strong society.

Please, do tell me what is wrong with his research specifically. I'm interested in hearing it.

That´s literally Coon´s map.

Guarantee 9/10 of those "Germanic" men are R1a.

Blond G*rman cum dumps belong to the BLACK Roman bull, wh*te dog.

Dude I am from south Portugal and I see a lot of Englishmen here in the summer , almost all of them are blond and blue-eyed

That is also the safari enthusiast image, the farmer image, the soldier image, the scholarly image, and the old timey peasant image.

Every person who runs a pub has brown hair and is extremely hairy, all the police where old style hats with a club, the officer almost always has brown hair, etc. Very rarely do i see blonde stereotypes of brits, except sometimes in movies

nah, most of them have those FAS squinty agressive eyes, that's definitely a germanic feautre

i just wonder how he arrived at these numbers

Scotland != England

von Sydow is

>Veeky Forums continues to use anecdotal evidence
all of my why's, whats happening to the board

>ugly virgins discussing which nation is more handsome

But most other numbers and research basically confirms the same. Im not sure if there is a meta-analysis of the findings out there, but most of what i've seen and read confirms these findings

>that's a black man
Sometimes i wonder if people have ever seen an African before

Well that’s true there are also a lot of Scots here in the summer but most Englishmen are blond

Pay the jizya for the BLACK bull, you wh*te dog. Or I will smash your tiny g*rmanic skull with my Roman BBC.

Ironically enough, the Greeks and Romans used to stereotype about the Germans having large cocks.

>Germans
Germanics you idiot. Germans weren't a thing up to medieval/napoleonic wars.

he is not black. Go wewuzing on /pol/

Ha

Your tiny g*rmanic dicks cannot compete with the Roman BBC, wh*te dog. We will impregnate you women with the BLACK latin seed.