Even if we assume that LINK is the only oracle (it isn't) and that it's transaction fees will be half as high as the...

Even if we assume that LINK is the only oracle (it isn't) and that it's transaction fees will be half as high as the blockchains they work on (they won't be) it is still overvalued as a percentage of the crypto-currency ecosystem. Literally do the math. LINK's value comes from transaction fees of people using its Oracles for smart contracts. So estimate the value of transaction fees going to Oracles as a percentage of the value of the crypto-currency ecosystem as a whole and then compare that to the value of ChainLINK against the rest of the crypto-currency ecosystem as a whole. What you'll find is that ChainLINK is already overvalued compared to the crypto-currency ecosystem. When ChainLink was $0.46 a coin (when I made this video), with 1 billion coins it is valued at $460 million. That is 1/350th the value of Crypto-currency network. For a company whose value is created by the transaction fees paid to Oracles which is a small part of the transaction fee for a miniscule number of transactions you can't justify that price ratio. Until its price drops substantially it is better to buy crypto-currencies as it will get you better returns. That's just basic math

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gFmKlkhoOXY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

just as overvalued as Bitcoin, ETH etc.

pasta la vista, baby

good argument

Shut the fuck up retarded twat.

good point, really made me think
is this how all linkies act when their token was unveiled as nearly worthless

what video? i missed that can someone link?

youtube.com/watch?v=gFmKlkhoOXY

thx

LINK is done. No news team along the btc fork and no one buying. Everyone is a bagholder at this point. One person selling over 200k would mean this shit would go to 10 cents.

It's official: LINK is a shitcoin

it was brilliantly orchastrated really and when people bought into it they started parroting what the shills were saying mindlessly

i agree, and while i made it out without a loss, it has definitely made me realize how much bullshit is shilled on /biz.

Even if we assume that LINK is the only oracle (it isn't) and that it's transaction fees will be half as high as the blockchains they work on (they won't be) it is still overvalued as a percentage of the crypto-currency ecosystem. Literally do the math. LINK's value comes from transaction fees of people using its Oracles for smart contracts. So estimate the value of transaction fees going to Oracles as a percentage of the value of the crypto-currency ecosystem as a whole and then compare that to the value of ChainLINK against the rest of the crypto-currency ecosystem as a whole. What you'll find is that ChainLINK is already overvalued compared to the crypto-currency ecosystem. When ChainLink was $0.46 a coin (when I made this video), with 1 billion coins it is valued at $460 million. That is 1/350th the value of Crypto-currency network. For a company whose value is created by the transaction fees paid to Oracles which is a small part of the transaction fee for a miniscule number of transactions you can't justify that price ratio. Until its price drops substantially it is better to buy crypto-currencies as it will get you better returns. That's just basic math

while it was work of genius, its quite sad that there is STILL stubborn people who bought into it and are bagholding and STILL parroting the same nonsense

this pasta again... fuck off

another great point
emotionally attached linkies never had a comprehensive thought it in their head
follow the herd linkies, next shill train is bound to come

So where are all the Linkes? The only argument against this is "it's pasta"? Sad.

>That's just basic math

>doesn't know how to calculate marketcap
>doesn't understand that LINK is not used as a transaction fee

Also what does token price matter if you can pay node fees in fractions of LINK?

transaction: trade link token for providing data from source of data

tokens price matters for bagholders, like now they are down over 50% if they bought near ATH

next

A company that sells 9 dollar cups of coffee to wage zombies will never make it. The gay guy that sells 400 dollar sweaters to bisexual guys will never make it. Walmart. Is all you REALLY need. NUFF SAID.

Why do you care so much? There are a million shitcoins and they don't get fudded like LINK does. People just ignore them. What do you have to gain from this?

labeling solid arguments as FUD is like calling discussing biological differences between man and woman sexist, transphobic and insensitive

>tells everyone "nice arguments"
>provides 0 arguments himself

nice arguments :^)

Let's say 1 LINK = $1
Data provider wants to pay 1 cent per every request, they pay 0.01 LINK, what's the issue here?

you're a financial illiterate, market cap is counted with the circulating supply, not the total supply

Answer the question dickhead. Why do you care so much?

cya at the lambo dealership non-linkers

thats none of ur business, dont get so emotional, its not personal

Actually OP it turns out you're objectively retarded. Banks pay 10-20 million dollars per year WACH for the data that ChainLink will be able to provide. Furthermore, ChainLink lets banks fire entire messenging and compliance departments. Undervalued as shit, actually.

Great try tho!

We live rent free in your head.

I’m never selling, you motherfuckers. Do you hear me?? NEVER

Hahaha you fucking sperg

You can't even do simple math retard, I wonder what your day trading looks like

>Even if we assume that LINK is the only oracle (it isn't) and that it's transaction fees will be half as high as the blockchains they work on (they won't be) it is still overvalued as a percentage of the crypto-currency ecosystem. Literally do the math. LINK's value comes from transaction fees of people using its Oracles for smart contracts. So estimate the value of transaction fees going to Oracles as a percentage of the value of the crypto-currency ecosystem as a whole and then compare that to the value of ChainLINK against the rest of the crypto-currency ecosystem as a whole. What you'll find is that ChainLINK is already overvalued compared to the crypto-currency ecosystem. When ChainLink was $0.46 a coin (when I made this video), with 1 billion coins it is valued at $460 million. That is 1/350th the value of Crypto-currency network. For a company whose value is created by the transaction fees paid to Oracles which is a small part of the transaction fee for a miniscule number of transactions you can't justify that price ratio. Until its price drops substantially it is better to buy crypto-currencies as it will get you better returns. That's just basic math

AM I DOING PASTA RIGHT

fag

what? data providers dont pay LINK, those who need data fed into their smart contracts do, looks like u dont even know what chainlink does, jesus christ

yes! lets make bank data public, they'll love it!

Yes those who want the data provided, my bad, you still didn't answer my question you mong

Sensitive information is encrypted

The kid with 50 yt subscribers has over 100 views on that video. He hasnt slept since yesterday because of this. He thinks this video is gonna be "the one". Somebody call his parents. I think he stopped taking his meds.

whats so hard to grasp here?
>1b supply
>link price goes to 0.01 dollarino
>your bags are now virtually worthless
>hundreds of tokens required for single transaction

>reddit spacing
>obvious fud
stay poor fag
next

That's actually a sound analysis user. Mind sharing the numbers you based this on.

I don't like the fact a single guy on a toilet with a laptop is somehow magically worth 78 million dollars...

>again with the total supply
You refuse to answer the question fucktard, resorting to this pajeet tier FUD while not knowing what is marketcap.
It doesn't matter what the LINK price is, you can always use the dollar value.
That's like saying in 2009 that Bitcoin will be worth $10k in 2018 and wondering who's going to pay the existing 0.5 BTC transaction fees which would then cost $5k, RIP Bitcoin.
Get the fuck out.

it will matter for badholders friendo, if u bought u baggies at 20 cents and price of link goes to 10 cents, you just halves your investment

>again with the personal attacks and not answering the question
Pathetic FUD lmao

I bought presale at 9c, sold at 8k and then restocked again near 4k so you don't need to worry about me ;)

there was literally no argument there. thats like telling someone that if you bought ARK at $2 and it went to $1, you halved your investment. literally, thats just basic math, which i guess is some big news to you.

Glad to know OP was a troll all along

>solid arguments
>I question those arguments
>you don't have an answer to them but they are solid because you said so and there's no need to defend them anymore
Are you stupid or trolling?

please help

BTC: 1EbC1N12ctHhPZUYHffCzyUbtk1CZdxDBj
ETH: 0x5d54713e65612145cd3559fb13574face1b0adbc
LINK: 0x5D54713e65612145cD3559Fb13574fAce1b0aDBC

questions arguments but labeling arguments as fud, solid reasoning!

looks like u arent really getting the point, i hope u find the light eventually. all i can say is go back and read them again

I called it FUD after I asked you the same question 2 times and your only response was "enjoy your bags lmao".