MALC

explain to me this shit please. Why someone buys random shitcoin in large quantities?

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/malcoin
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bump

either they are getting ready to pump
or have done their due diligence and have found a hidden gem

what coin you nigger?

MALC

read the title you mongoloid

>MALC
>Not coin coinmarketcap
Why would I assume that's the coin name if it's not even on coinmarketcap?
>hurr durr DYOR
kys

it is on cmc you dense cunt, it is the shittest of the shitcoins. In fact cmc has it listed as inactive.

Can we make money form when this happens?

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/malcoin

ok my bad it's not this one

>Search: malc
>No currency matched that search criteria. Please try again.
Try it yourself ya cunt

I dont know.

During my observation, they invested about 90 btc. They started when MALC cost 6st.

Looks like a total scam, it's probably the devs themselves trying to prop up the price.

>Looks like a total scam

Yes

>it's probably the devs themselves trying to prop up the price.

At first sight. But if you think about it, you will realize that it's pointless. Its look like accumulation phase. But why?

Is there a way we can automatically monitor for when big buys like this are happening on a shitcoin, and then buy right away to ride it up a little, and then dump before the whale dumps?

Sure, write a bot

About 270 btc was invested after october 17.

How did you discover this happening user?

Why would anyone spend this much money to prop up what is objectively a shitcoin? I mean, if you have that kind of btc to waste, why not just buy ALL of a coin with this kind of market cap instead of buying 10btc of something with ten trillion coins?

This coin too often in "hot BTC markets" on Novaexchange.

money laundering?

BTC transactions are likely heavily monitored.
no one will monitor malc.

Good question. But i dont know. I think its something like accumulation phase. What if this coin was created by the government of Malaysia?

>We are proud to present this new digital currency native to Malaysia. Malaysia coin is designed for the people of Malaysia as well for cryptocurrency trading all over the world. With the upcoming legalization of Bitcoin in Malaysia our team developed the Malaysia coin. Show your support to Malaysia and encourage them to LEGALIZE BITCOIN and ALT COINS by buying, investing and trading in MALC on the listed exchanges below.

Lmao south eastern currencies never work

remember BAS? pesobit?

Coinexchange.io shit coins

Do you think they are buying this shitcoin on one exchange, and then transferring it to another exhange and then selling it, just to launder money?