Should european societies encourage teen pregnancy?

Europe has a demographic problem.
Women don't make as many children as they used to, and the native populations are not sustaining themselves anymore.
This is a problem for the socioeconomic system that is based on an increasing workforce to pay for structural deficits. The proposed solution to bring in immigrants is causing other problems.
It's also a problem for the individuals who often feel frustrated in their desire to have a family. Adults feel unfulfilled, kids want and need siblings...

One of the causes is that cultural and economic pressures have pushed women to delay the arrival of their first child.
They want to first get a career because a modern human is supposed to, and also a stable and lucrative one because it's supposed to be irresponsible to "have kids you can't afford" (even though the cost increases with income).
Then they want to find a serious kind of love, a stable partner, because they still value the biparental family, but not before they had fun because they just wanna.

So that all takes time and the average age at first delivery went past 30. That brings other issues such as decreased individual fertility, increased rate of birth defects, and time constraints to get other kids before menopause.

I believe that the solution is teen pregnancy.
We should throw out the nuclear family model, have student-ages girls make the kids with or without stable partners and rely on their own parents for financial and educational support.
Students and their parents have much more free time than young workers, and by sharing the demands on two generations can provide more care, and better.
People can finally have both their careers and families.
The stable biparental family has anyway become largely endangered with high rates of divorce, and stepparenting is easier if you already had kids before.
The closer link between kids and grandparents would advangeously compensate for what passes currently for "family values".

What do you think?

Other urls found in this thread:

russialist.org/demographic-collapse-of-ethnic-russian-nation-seen-accelerating/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I don't understand why autists think we should increase white birth rate without decreasing non-white birth rate first, entering a race of who can overpopulate the planet faster.
There should be a global population of around 500 million people tops.

Pic unrelated because these girls would feel accepted instead of rebellious.

You're not going to decrease the non-white birthrate, at least not the non-whites you're talking about. The only way to solve that problem is to cut the cord and start treating them like threats instead of children.

>is the solution to dwindling birth rates and an aging population teen pregnancy where your daughter is impregnated by whatever riff raff she dredges up and is abandoned by said scumfuck to raise the child alone
No you autist. The child needs a father figure and needs to be imprinted upon with good behavior not rabbit breeding

Someone could engineer some bio agent that would fry their gonads. Subsidized voluntary sterilization is also a thing.

Have you read a single study on the subject? Unless you literally avoid studying demographic, why would you believe non-whites birthrate don't goes down. Chances are you're thinking about a very specific country so what country is it.

>alone
No. In this model she would raise the kid with her (step)parents, and nothing requires the father to have no involvement.

>in this model, the father abandons the relationaship but don't worry aging grandparents will raise the kid instead of a average man
autism

>tfw no nine month pregnant 14 year old Dutch-Jewish diarist turned nymphomaniac gf

Existence is pain

The CIA is trying to develop something like that for ethnic Russians, although I'm not sure they have it yet so I doubt it's so easy.

I'm assuming he's talking about countries in Africa/Middle East where the birth rates are uniformly above replacement and not East Asia or South America, hence why I said "at least not the non-whites you're talking about". Even African/ME countries with 2nd World HDIs on par with South America and Eastern Europe have birth rates well above them. That's not to get into the countries that are above 30 births/1000 people that are dependent on foreign aid and NGOs.

Teen pregnancy is the very definition of uncivilized and redneck behavior. There's a strong correlation between teen pregnancies and misery in general.

Unless you want us to return to a feudal system where a small percentage rules over a dumb, poor and helpless majority then this is not a demographic solution.

>a small percentage rules over a dumb, poor and helpless majority

You’re basically describing how things are now.

Ethnic Russians are doing a good job depopulating themselves even without CIA's help.
>inb4 but muh high Putin birthrates
Those are all Chechens, Avars and assorted shitskins.

>uncivilized
We need to move beyond the dogma that civilized=good.

>Those are all Chechens, Avars and assorted shitskins.
[citation needed]

Industrialization and social reforms changed things dramatically. Not only all people live better lives everywhere, but inequality is definitely better than it was 200 years in pretty much all the world.
I'd say civilized is the proper word. There are too many people on the planet, and encouraging growth in the demographic that consumes the most food, water, electricity in the world through teen pregnancies of all things, is quite frankly, awful.

>forgets to account for population density
ffs user

Looks like Mongols haven't mastered the pull-out game.

This doesn't even account for the fact that top populated urban centers like Moscow are chock full of muslims and they're responsible for the growth there. Russia will literally become a country of shitskins and mutts within a century unless a drastic change hapoens.
russialist.org/demographic-collapse-of-ethnic-russian-nation-seen-accelerating/

>chock full of muslims
Again, you aren't citing any hard statistics. Eastern Russia is where the majority of Russians live, and the the absolute majority of them are Slavic. The real issue here isn't birth rates by populagion density, its the age of the total population of Russia by demographic,

Either way, Russia's situation is far better than in most of Europe and western countries in terms of native birth rates.

The solution would be facilitating women with young children working from home.

enjoy your downie baby cunt

Asking employers to surrender some of the control they have on their employees is an uphill battle.
Asking young people to be less responsible is... well, a downhill battle.

Ecological concerns are well and good, but only when they are consistent.
If you're supporting the decrease of the European population, then you should also oppose public support towards families (kindergartens, tax cuts on nannies and babysitters, child benefits) and immigration. Do you ?

Why are you asking me? I'm just a random guy from Eastern Europe that likes to browse Veeky Forums. My country doesn't get many immigrants and the population is decreasing.

I also strongly disagree with cutting public funding towards child welfare & healthcare institutions. The few children we do have need to be very well raised.

Edgy, I'm not even a woman.

It's really a byproduct of the general population being wealthy enough to not have to push out 5+ kids to work on the farm, contraception meaning there is a LOT less unplanned pregnancies (with abortion then removing even more), and our economic system demanding that both adults in a family work a lot. How do you fit children into a 37+ hour work week for both mom and dad, to say nothing of the cost of child rearing.

I know, you're just a bitter virgin.

>Eastern Russia is where the majority of Russians live
Nobody lives in the east you fucktard, stop pretending you know what you're talking about.

>Russians
>majority of them are Slavic
There is no such thing as a non-Slavic Russian.

>The few children we do have need to be very well raised.
Then child benefits should go out as they encourage poor people to raise children.

Nice projection, but I'm neither of those. What are you even trying to argue?

Yes women have no use beyond making babies.

i meant western my b
>how do you confuse east and west
when you are sleep deprived, that is how
>there is no such thing as a non-Slavic Russian
chechens and whatever mongols you have live in Russia. Sorry m8

>Unless you want us to return to a feudal system where a small percentage rules over a dumb, poor and helpless majority
Oh we have something much much worse than that now.

Living in Russia =/= being Russian.

I'm pretty sure I read somewhere that child benefits don't actually work, so it's wasted money.
t./pol/

>I'm pretty sure I read something somewhere so it must be true

Most Western countries are facing a two fold demographic crisis in the years to come. We're not having enough children, as you indeed mention, but we're also seeing HUGE post-war generations now retiring and needing care/pensions. Welfare states in Europa and US might collapse in the next few decades.

>I read somewhere that child benefits don't actually work
That's far from an established fact.

not that user faggot
teen pregnancy was basically par for the course throughout most of human history, including a great many civilized peoples

basically neck yourself

A lot of things were standards centuries ago. Doesn't mean we should keep doing them. Any proof that teen pregnancy has some advantage compared to letting older and more established women have children?

There are the same people who think violence is by default uncivilized, even though vast majority of civilizations were built through violence.
Basically you're arguing with a soyboy.

Women are meant to breed in their teenage years though.

Better ship in hundreds of millions of hostile foreigners to replace them while lying to them about it and demonizing anybody who objects.

Governments are definitely aware of where things are going, and I think they're scrambling to just do something.

Health benefits for the kid and the mother are one sure advantage.
Actual existence of the kid too.
More time spent together instead of relying on preschool and nannies.
If it keeps up one gets to know his great grandparents/grandchildren.
And any advantage of an established parent can be brought by grandparents.

>Any proof
A few minutes on google should take care of that for you. Women are biologically best suited for childbirth between around 17-25.

Pensions were a mistake. Originally pensions were meant just for military veterans, there's no reason why they got extended to every retard with a pulse. Financially subsidizing the leisure of some fossilized crusty cunt who scratched her ass in an office for 40 years doesn't benefit society in any meaningful way.

>no reason
Pity.

This shit is truly tragic, just like Western Europe, there is no way Russia will survive demographic collapse.

What they're scrambling to do is steamroll in the agenda of the elite, which is to usher in global corporatism. That's why the approach has been so brutal and dishonest. It's not about helping us, or even the migrants. It's about the elite exploiting this situation to maintain their control.

Eventually they're going to drop the humanitarianism bullshit and come forward with the more economic motives for the eugenic replacement (but it's not a genocide because they don't want us to call it that).

If this was being done by honest rulers, a strictly limited number of migrants would be admitted while implementing policies to encourage marriage and family. It would be above table from square one, like recycling initiatives. But that's not what's going on here.

downie babies, physical recovery after childbirth is huge as well and this is best in youth

Pensions were created in a time where your average Joe did not live another 20 - 30 years after retiring.

Well, pensions aside, our hospital and care systems are also falling apart from the sheer number of people needing attention now, and with many more to come in following years.

Something tells me that no matter what happens, billionaires aren't going to be pushing their elderly parents over a cliff at age 65, while the rest of us are going to be told we have to and are bad people for not wanting to.

It reminds me, I was reading Maxim Gorki's autobiographical account of his childhood.
He mentions that his grandparents once unable to work resorted to mendicity, as did earlier their employee who became blind.
Public charity towards elders was a tradition.

Most politicians in the Western world has a globalist streak. Their motives aside, I sometimes wonder whether we will not have to towards more international institutions of government, simply because globalism has changed the nature of the game. You can't but the genie back in the bottle, and it seems like governments around the world are playing catch up with megacorps who the entire world as their playground. It's like a football match, where one team literally can't step outside their one quarter of the field, so the other team just plays the ball around them.

>public charity
Meaning that the middle and lower classes (soon to be lower and even lower classes) are squeezed for basic services that should be instituted at the state level. The state can't do that, though, because it's too busy protecting bank owners from the rest of society.

I am sick of the focus on immigration. It's all anyone ever fucking talks about in my country. It's an issue where it's easy to get people riled up and screaming at each other. Meanwhile neo-libs are undermining the state, while the public has another pointless debate about the fucking asylum seekers.

Not really, billionaires will just take care of their parents with their own money while you will want the state to take care of yours.
I mean that's how it was before pensions and retirement homes and all this bullshit, people were living in multigenerational houses and eldery parents were being taken care of by their children. Now retards want to get rid of their elderly parents and put the burden on the taxpayer/worker.

>i.e.
The rich will get richer and most people are just fucked. What a coincidence!

>and put the burden on the taxpayer/worker
Who has to work so much he has got no time to look after his elderly family members nor properly raise kids.
>Ah the beauty of capitalism

People want to get rid of their parents because working to survive is already a full time occupation for both mom and dad, and is only getting harder. 8 hour workday my ass. It's already a 16 hour workday for the family because both parents HAVE to work to get by.

>for ethnic Russians

why?

>asylum seekers
The vast majority of them are economic migrants.

If it's not out of wedlock, and we kill the non-whites, then there is no problem with your plan.

Only for white teenager couples, free house, de-regulation of job burocracy and money for each baby popped

I don't fucking care is my point. Talk about the crumbling infrastructure, the out of control financial sector, the over reach of government into its citizens private lives, basically anything but the fucking immigrants.

>There is no such thing as a non-Slavic Russian.

except for all of the assimilated finno-ugrics since the medieval ages

>uncivilized
>middle-ages

Sure, if you are talking about africa and america

By making the issue about the poor brown immigrants and horrible, evil racism, all the real issues can be swept under the rug until the elite are ready to exploit them. It's distract and conquer

Not everyone here is an Amerimutt, Tyler.

That is exactly my point, and it seems to work every time.

>inane shitposting
At least be funny and not just recite the same old shit over and over

They're going to kick the can down the curb as far as they possibly can, do as much damage to ethnic Europeans as they possibly can, and then sweep in with

>Oh my god all this horrible shit is happening we need more massive government agencies and supernational structures. And oh, yea, by the way your quality of life is going to decline greatly. Sorry! Nothing can be done ;_; #KONY2030

It's not really shitposting, America is the only western nation where you have to toil for 16 hours a day like good goyim for your Jewish overlords to even survive. Europeans aren't having these problems.

I don't see where you getting this ethnic angle from. It's about money and power, like always.

it's about blood too

It's about both.

Culturally and ethnically homogenous first world societies would recognize that a dire cut in quality of living in exchange for non democratic, international institutions is not a nice trade, and would have the political sovereignty to band together and fight such initiatives. Multicultural nations full of strangers who are fighting with each other over limited resources and have nothing in common with each other will have no choice but to accept the NWO policies. That's a massive goal behind the seedy (to say the very least) immigration policies that have been forced onto ethnic Europeans

>That's a massive goal behind the seedy (to say the very least) immigration policies that have been forced onto ethnic Europeans
Not to mention the passive MSM racial agitation agenda that has been kicked into gear in the US post 9/11

It's earlier than that. I remember the 90s, it was just as bad in the media.

>Just as bad
No way. Not in the US, anyway. Back in the 80's and 90's it was just really soft "Everybody's included" kind of stuff. Now it's far, far more aggressive and hostile against whites.

classic

Watch shit like Strange Days from 1995.

Western European birthrates have been low since around the 1400s, good luck fixing the unfixable

But that's untrue.

Serious question, how can birth rates be increased? What causes them to drop in the first place? Say we want japs to have more babies, what do we do?