>fall for FUN
KNEES WEAK
BAGS ARE HEAVY
JUSTED ON HIS SWEATER ALREADY

I've learned to never listen to biz
and yes I am still holding.

I've read the whitepapers and they seemed convincing, fuck this shit

meanwhile some shitcoins get pumped 25% and stay there

Yeah this coin is complete shit. They also over hyped it with the burn and "rebranding" shit.
However they're apparently they're supposed to be hosting some sort of shit ico event. Hopefully our hands will be relieved by then. Or maybe not ever.

Stuck holding, manipulation has been insane with this coin.

>tfw I fell for the coin burn meme
Well, they at least have a working product in HTML5. The coin isn't even alpha yet so I hope these fuckers can deliver. On one hand, I will be a rich man if this goes to $5.

its quite ez, this token is so ez to manipulate, just wait for the next pump and sell it if you dont want to wait
bonus points if you catch some cheap at this bracket, but you prolly bought ath, didnt you?

of all the shitcoins im holding (OMG, ARK, QTUM, WAVES, ETC) the only one im 100% confident it will go 10x on 2018 is FUN

Near the ATH which sucks its nearly half of what I bought it for.

I wish

I fell for that shit, I hold a basket of gambling shitcoins-
CSNO, FUN, FLIP, EDG, DICE... I'm down on all of them.

ironically the only gambling coin I made profit on was EBET, bought at ICO and sold it all for small profit by getting lucky to be online during the single pump it had

hahahahahahaha look at that retarded logo

ahahahaha "FUN FAIR"

people actually fucking lost money on this

hahaha ahahaha

AHAHAHAHAH

well you should focus on some coins, stalk the telegram, reddit and shit. just buy when everyone shits his pants and sell when they start hyping pointless shit.

xlm up 10% on bittrex. Going up to the moon. Conference coming tomorrow

Seen enough bag holders from the last moon, I don't think im going to move my loss over into a larger one.

I don't own any FUN at the moment because I gave all my 500 FUN to a friend. It would be nice if the price hits even 1 usd.