ODN Token Burn Confirmed

trello.com/c/PLOfAOZG/48-how-many-coins-will-be-burned

HOLY SHIT. 8.8MM COINS SCHEDULED TO BE BURNED TOMORROW, 10/22 at 12 UTC FOR ODN. CONFIRMED BY TEAM LAST NIGHT.

buy now or cry later Veeky Forums

hello, i am SEC.
not buy this not good coin, bad quality, is evil.
better sell or police.

We are the ODN spartans and we will not sell!

Gonna have to fix the roof

Memes like these dont exist for just any shitcoin.

Dont you want to take selfies on the moon

kys

ODN holder here and the only thing i hate more than the aggressive FUD going on in the past is shilling it like a 12yo on facebook.
there is no reason to do so.

"The coins to be burned will be taken from the company’s ODN holdings from the initial coin supply."

So this will do shit for the price

>muh messaging app

Nah homie now there is further incentive to deliver and increase the price for everyone

ya, they burn 8, still have 60 million or something?

a very good gesture of reassurance after the coordinated fud campaign

nobody gives a shit, price will tank again. It wont go anywhere before app release

NICE

JUST

BOUGHT

seriously though, im buying some now

you are right and they just do what was announced, so it is already priced in. oh no, wait, the volume is that low, absolutely nothing is priced in right now, beside an highly aggressive FUD campaign and price manipulation.
it takes literally nothing to make this going through the roof, the team just needs to deliver, and they will. the future of ODN is pretty golden. just sayin.

Maybe if the devs weren't so keen on destroying the value of their coin via the ratner effect you wouldn't have to desperately photoshop obsidian images to try and shill.

>muh ratner effect

If your not using this FUD and BTC profits to accumulate ODN while it is literally a guaranteed win at such a low price you are brain damaged

How the fuck do you accumulate when no ones trading

are link and odn officially Veeky Forums's coins?
holing both with iron hands

Hit the buy button when you set the price to equal a price that someone is selling it for. kys

>buy at market price
>the price immediately goes down and never recovers because there's no actual liquidity

Pass

lmao the shit people come up with. These are actually pretty good.

you are not afraid that there is too much competition especially with zencash being hyped so much recently?

thats the same dude whos been samefagging in this thread from the start. Are you seriously asking a discord shill ?

I don't think competition is necessarily bad. Coke and Pepsi benefit from each other's existence despite offering almost the same products.

zencash is more of a monero / zcash competitor

odn is stakeable and will have masternodes, and you can build dapps on top of it

Thank god. The main FUD point on this platform was the fact that the unburnt coins were getting staked. Burn in hellfire!

ODN's only competitor is PivX, since its also stakeable and you can host masternodes

but you cant build dapps on it though

thanks bois, gonna keep hodling, maybe get myself a masternode