twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Keep accumulating you dunce

Pajeets dropping their bags, nothing to worry about. HODL

buy the dip :^)

Price predictions on link 2019?

>listening to Veeky Forums

i think it's stopped falling where it is right now

12 sats

Crypto is going to pick up the pace in 2018 and fucking explode in market cap in 2019, so I'ma say $5 easy, maybe pushing $10 depending on the partnerships/implementations they have running by then.

between 5 and 25$

0.00000613 DGB

LINK has reached it's bottom. Bear trend will be broken over the next few days when retards see BTC crashing and LINK pumping.

Yup. Already got my sell orders in place to flip some of my stack when this inevitably happens. Some of my other coins (NEO/OMG) I'll have to be more mindful of and manually sell them since I'm squatting on them in wallets/haven't traded them on exchanges. Hoping to trade up some of my bets by the end of this week though and get back into BTC before it starts on another bullrun.

don't be a shortsighted idiot, almost every alt is going to recover and many will moon. You've heard it time and time again but crypto overall has a ridiculously low market cap. Any VIABLE coin that ends up with an actual working product is going to inevitably reach 10-100x current value naturally as the crypto market cap grows over the years.

So if you're someone who has like $10k invested in LINK and you're shitting because you lost 40%, don't worry, you just have to be patient, in 1-2 years your $10k LINK will be like $100-200k

Sorry but its not going to pump on binance

Linkies come out and play-ay

10 k$ link would be 1 million next year! When it hits 10$

felt good to cut this turd loose today, even if i took 25% loss. at least i learned my lesson, with erc-20 tokens you take your money and run

>buys when it's time to sell
>sells when it's time to buy

it never gets old

Shit is about to fucking go on a massive pump real soon.

this

Stop coping.

xD

N-no...

u mad bro?

COME ON

The fact that DNT had a small recovery gives me hope.. that we may see 28c again.

Holy shit a million per LINK?? Thats crazy user

Have you seen the direct response from bitcoin dipping to big buys for link? I think that's a good sign that everyone will be alright

Binance is slowly drying out

>>you guys told me to accumulate
They told you to buy their bags, retard.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greater_fool_theory