WE WUZ THE 1.5%

REQ is literally the 1.5%
Do you faggots not wanna be a part of the 1.5%?
I do, that's y I buy REQ

Lambos inbound

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cI7nAplTeT0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Delete this you retard. Keep buying bitcoin

I bought 100k
No, seriously, I did buy. YCombinator might be ridden by "them", but they launched Plebbit, Airbnb, Twitch, Dropbox, Stripe, and numerous others. And fucking ING Group partnerships. After this BTC hardfork bullshit is over, we are going to moon like no one has seen before. Screencap this shit.

I don't think it would moon after the fork
Got another in mid November segwit2x...could also
see BTC drop back to August levels

>YCombinator might be ridden by "them", but they launched Plebbit, Airbnb, Twitch, Dropbox, Stripe, and numerous others

You missed fucking Coinbase. This shit is going nowhere but up.

I'm looking for literature on this. Request was accepted by the YC? As in it's already happened and it's a done deal? Just for clarity.

You literally can't lose money on this.

youtube.com/watch?v=cI7nAplTeT0

>mfw I'm down from ico price and this cheeky cunt says you can't lose money on this

I'm fucking never selling these fucking REQs and I'm so fucking angry you poorly organised lazy cunts manage to share my future gains without any effort because fucking pajeet pre-sale investors are dumping.

anyone not buying this when it's below ico right now is just a full retard. buy now and hold until after the november fork and you'll see 5-10x gains.

This is a long hodl user. Besides, this shit got listed one fucking day ago in the most fucked up moment for alts this year.

If you won't be patient, put sell orders at 2x or 3x and forget about it. You're getting below ICO price for a very promising and backed project. People will fill this board with pink wojaks in a few months thinking about how they missed this. Is far better than getting into BTC at the 3100 dip in september.

No erc20 token is a long hold, none of them do anything different.

>vast majority of erc20 tokens have been alive for essentially less than a few months
>NONE ARE A LONG HOLD, CAN YOU NOT SEE THE TREND?!

You are the epitome of an imbecile.

>Besides, this shit got listed one fucking day ago in the most fucked up moment for alts this year.
And don't forget the most fucked up exchange part.

Lemme guess, you're the neckbeard who floods Veeky Forums with that pasta of BTC being the better way to get profits and alts and ICO are scams, aren't ya?

I didn't say this is the next ETH. But it's a solid project in the 5x-50x range, depending on how the team delivers.

OMG dropped 50% from ICO. Now where are they now?

You do realize YC's ENTIRE philosophy is put money into 1000 different things and as long as 1 takes off to net them billions then they're happy.

How are you so sure that REQ is that one that will take off? Why is no one here remembering the hundreds of duds they fund literally every year?

how much saliva does this kids mouth per second.
fuck me

Retards who sell now are the ones who will be laughed at in a few years. Daddy is it true you once owned once an amount of Req which value now equals to the GDP of USA? - don't remind me kid and eat your beans

invest in people not ideas
if yc is invested in these guys that means they are legit. These guys have access to top tier talent
they'll have an edge on other alts.

it's got potential and that's what you are speculating on.

REQ fags are starting to become more annoying then the link fags

Don't worry they'll be gone soon like all forgotten shitcoin fanboys.

Agreed, and that's a totally legit reason to be excited about a company/altcoin. But the people going around saying "YC won't ever let this fail" are just completely wrong.

The culture of startups is to literally fail until you find something that doesn't.

>The culture of startups is to literally fail until you find something that doesn't.
pump and then dump