Yesterday I bought 4888 Ripple coins for 10k USD that I worked years for as life savings

Yesterday I bought 4888 Ripple coins for 10k USD that I worked years for as life savings.

Now I only see Ripple dipping lower and lower.
Does Ripple have any short term gain or did I just make myself homeless.

Pls I need srs replies

Don't worry it will go up after 25th. But opt out after small profit. The coin will not give you much profit. Also, how the fuck did you get only 4888 xrp at 10k USD?

We are in a downtrend until bitcoin fork drama is over.

You’ll probably see a pump back early November.

After 2x fork resolution, it’ll go back to where it was and more. So just wait.

Damn I didn't know ripple was over $2 now

When is the s2x fork over?

you bought XRP at 2$?

4888 ripple for 10k??????????? RIP MATE

OP just paid 10x the price for them

dump it all and buy Ark

ripple can at the very BEST double, and even that's pushing it

You already fucked up I got 13K of ripple for around 3500 these past few days?

How the fuck did you do that?

you should have had like 48,000 ripple not 4800. you overpaid 10x

bought at 0.218

November... That will be many sleepless nights until I can smile again.
I will probably want to sell as soon as it turns green again.

Do you suggest selling at 0 P/L or hodl?

Im not confident on this altcoin. It has very low volume

Now that you guys make me double check, apparently I missed one zero while buying.
Meaning I still have 1k at stake!!!

this guy
lmao
literally doesnt even check how much of what he's buying with his fucking lifesavings
larp or fucking /theabsolutestateofbiz/

I don't understand, did you click the wrong buy for 10x's the price ?

4800 Ripple does not equal $10k

kek
It actually is a convenient slip.

But i still need advice for the actual 4888 XRP!

will probably want to sell as soon as it turns green again.

Do you suggest selling at 0 P/L when price is 0.218 or hodl?

'' Now that you guys make me double check, apparently I missed one zero while buying.
Meaning I still have 1k at stake!!! ''

get back to USD and fuck off idiot

Depending on how stupid you are it can equal whatever you want

usd? wtf mate

Ripple is a long term bet, not a quick flip. Its goal is to replace the 5 trillion dollar daily settlement market. If it succeeds in getting even 10% share of that market the coin will need to x10 in value to provide the required liquidity. If it captures the whole market it will x100. The question is whether it will succeed in its goals and we won't know that until a couple of years down the line. If you go in and hold for two years you have a reasonable chance of multiplying your initial stake by 10 or more and a slight chance of it dropping to zero value if they capture no market share. It's definitely a risk, but the risk:reward ratio is good. In the short term, it's a much riskier proposition because you are relying on price rises based on speculation rather than fundamental success, so you are in the hands of the whales, gamblers and irrational actors.
If you buy in, I suggest staying in for the long run. If you are looking for a quick flip there are other things out there that will serve you better.

t. bagholder

makes sense.
But i lost a substantial amount of cash already.
I cant take this loss ;.;

>Im not confident on this altcoin. It has very low volume
DYOR or stay poor bagholding ripple forever

lmao if you paid 2.04$ per ripple, then you sure as hell never gonna see your money come back again

i dont even think there's sell orders that high

Dude YOU PUT THE WRONG AMOUNT IN
You just flushed $9000 down the toilet because you paid wayyyy too much for your coins. You missed a zero and bought for 10x the price you meant to

How can this even happen? Surely if you enter price that is higher than the lowest ask, it will execute the order at the best available price. Or?

Haha if you think im believing this shit you have to be on drugs

You paid about 2.00 per ripple. If ripple even ever gets that high, which I doubt, you will just break even. You fucking wasted a shitload of your money.

guys guys. I THOUGHT i spend 10k.
Turns out i bought 1000 $$$

Ok that's better. It's not that much. It still be a really huge deal for ripple to even hit a dollar, most people think that will be it's limit so it's up to you if you want to hold til then or sell and chase pump and dumps. Frankly I think once it's green you should buy btc and once you get profit in btc sell for more ripple.

Never buy cripple it is the worst alt to invest in

Clearly impossible to be spending 10k, the order is from bittrex, they would automatically adjust it to match the order book

RIP
How many burgers could i have bought with 1000$? :(