How do edgy Christians defend cannibalism?

How do edgy Christians defend cannibalism?

Oh it's you again.

Do we know each other? My name is Mohammad, what is your name, Tom?

I wanna fuck that qt

Christ is not received in human (cannibalistic) form, he is received in the form of the bread and wine. So even though these things have become his flesh and blood, they retain all their erstwhile characteristics. Ergo no cannibalism.

These cartoons are the most pathetic attempt to make Islam appeal to normies.

Bread and wine that transforms into flesh and blood (according to Christians).

>doesn't understand what metaphors are

I'm not even religious but some of you anti-Christian circlejerking edgelords are idiots.

Thank you for your feedback, even though you are autistic and have learning disabilities I still respect your opinion.

Teen girls will especially love the part where he rapes a 9 year old girl.

Transubstantiation doesn't mean the bread turns into a lump of flesh and the wines turns into literal blood, it means the essence of these things changes to that of Christ.

>it's a metaphor.

Wrong, educate yourself before posting.

Essence is not a metaphor.

Those are from Southeast Asia. Southeast Asia has the most number of weeabs anywhere in the planet considering the place was the first foreign market of Niptoons since the 60s.

And many SEAsians are Muslim.

>if someone disagrees with me they're autistic!

Makes sense. Still cringey AF.

Participate in any بچه بازی with you fellow muslim men? Your culture and ideology is a sham created by a pederast.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bacha_bazi

Catholics aren't Christian

How do edgy muslims defend blowing themselves up with explosives made from pigs?

How do edgy Muslims defend cannibalism and coprophagia?

>“The hunger oppressed them so much that they were eating the corpses of the dead, each other’s feces, and other filth.”

>“Some even say they put dead men and their own dung in pans, kneaded this, and ate it. A plague-like disease descended on them, and destroyed a countless throng.”

>Christians...Cannibalism
What?

I've seen it on this thread multiple times so I'll dispel the Myth that Muhammad is a pedophile. The evidence fore this is Aisha's sister Asmā. She is recorded to be 10 years older than Aisha, and a year before Aisha and Muhammad married Asmā was recorded to be 28 years of age. 28-10+1=19. Thus Muhammad married Aisha at the age of 19. And just so we're clear by "recorded" I mean the historians Ibn Kathir and Ibn 'Asakir recorded it.

Nigger, did I say it was a metaphor?

>disgusting towelheads on my Veeky Forums
why live

Must we?

He's thinking of Transubstantiation, which is itself based on this passage:

>As they were eating, Jesus took some bread and blessed it. Then he broke it in pieces and gave it to the disciples, saying, "Take this and eat it, for this is my body."
Matthew 26:26

And now we never need to do this again.

It's either literally blood or a metaphor.

Catholics aren't Christians you braindead muzzie

See this thread:

Bacha bazi is illegal in Afghanistan and was punishable by death under Taliban because it is haram.

I agree, the only followers of Christ the prophet of Allah are us muslims.

1/2

2/2

Catholics believe that even though the bread and wine still look and taste like bread and wine, they do in fact LITERALLY become Christ's flesh and blood. I know, hard to believe anyone could be so autistic.

I hate Islam just as much as the next guy, but many of the claims he makes are bullshit. Even ISIS doesn’t believe that science is antithetical to Islam, for example, and Sunnis can use taqiyya only in extraordinary circumstances.

The point of transubstantiation is to make people know that Jesus was a real person.

When a victim is sacrificed, generally the remains are consumed by the community.
As the ideal victim, Jesus is, I suppose, asking his disciples to participate in his self-sacrifice.
If consecrated bread is the body of Christ, then a Christian is participating in that original sacrifice, the precondition for salvation, when he participates in the Eucharist.

t. not Xianite, just testing my understanding in order to bear false witness in the future because aping religious conviction of some sort is very chic at the moment, as chic, in fact, as the word chic is not.
Also, since Veeky Forums is full of munafiqun, could someone please tell me how Islamic theologians explain away Karbala with regards to the hadith of the Ten Promised Paradise?

this image is utterly haram. burn it now or face the wrath of Allah