BTC

HOLY SHIT!
IT'S DUMPING!

Other urls found in this thread:

support.coinbase.com/customer/portal/articles/2892196-bitcoin-gold-faq
youtube.com/watch?v=ioMJMZptFw0&t=24s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAv

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I JUST SOLD ALL MY SHITCOINS FOR BTC, AND IM ALREADY DOWN 5%

ARRHGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

HAHA TIME TO REBUY

AHHHHH YESSS BACK TO THE 6000's

Where's the money going?

Sorry that was me. I had to buy some LINK

NEO

sold my btc to buy LINK kek watch it 2x now

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

DIGIBYTE

TO INFINITY AND BEYOND

wtf is going on? Serious question.

A useless piece of shit is taking a dump. Nothing to see here.

AHHHHHHHHH

>its the beginning of the end

support.coinbase.com/customer/portal/articles/2892196-bitcoin-gold-faq

BTG IS A SCAM AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

IT KEEPS GOING DOWN!
5800$
THIS WILL BE A HUGE CRASH!

hope it will recover in no time

The price goes down when a lot of selling happens. Duh. Someone decided to dump a lot of btc. Ptobably started with a few large whales selling, then some faggots followed them and continued the price decline. Soon it will go back up again.

ALTS ARE RECOVERING LIKE A MADMAN
WE'VE SURVIVED THIS ONE Veeky ForumsBROS
WE FUCKING DID THIS!

YEEESSSSSS MY ALLLLTSSSSS

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA BTCTARDSSSS

Coinbase is the scam you fucking newfag

Sorry shitcoin holders but it's already recovering and will reach a new ATH in 1 hour. Stick to your bags and suicide threads.

zooming out the loss is really tiny calm down alts are and will always be poop

Dead meme bounce

DELET

FUCK!! YOU FAGGOTS TOLD ME I WOULD GET RICH! I JUST SOLD MY CAR FOR THIS SHIT!

A dead cat bounce doesn't happen within a 15 minute timeframe

Please continue dumping so my alts can moon

>down 100$
>dumping

I hate newfaggots so much. just tell me when it hits 3k again

3k is 50% umad?
it's dumping at 10% mkay

That will never happen again. The next big correction will be from 7500 to 5000

Why wales dump like this? Why not sell in smaller quantities and make moar profit?

wait, you retards realize alts crash when BTC moons or crashes, right?

alts only do well when BTC goes sideways

KILL FUCKING BTC, OVERHYPED SLOW ASS JUNK

its more fun

Delusional
Absolutely delusional
You pitiful bit-baggers will learn the harshest lesson in economics 101 the hard way

these are small quantities to them

ECONOMIC 101 TELLS YOU TO BUY THE DIP YOU MORONNNN

>People freaking out about BTC 'dumping'
>Literally dropped to $5100 a few days ago and then went past all time highs

Noone's freaking out, dude. This is just an opportunity for all the FUDers to shitpost. Just grab some popcorn.

If your a scrub and you can afford margin trading - than Sell NOW buy back later
Look on bitmex

whale games. we have absolutely no control. just hold on to your BTC and hope that the whales' greed brings this shit even higher.

NOOOO!!!!!
BTC is Crashing! All alts are also crashing!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!

OH SHIT
IT HAS BEEN FORETOLD
QUICK, EVERYTHING IN USDT
OH NO, THAT'S ALSO A SCAM
WE'RE FUCKEDDDD

Fucking finally, it was going up too fast.

BURN IT DOWN

NO SURVIVORS

LET OUR ALTS FLORISH

It's already back up you fucking baboons

Just hit 6000 literally rn

too late.
i already killed myself

>Buying this ponzi pajeet scam

my fuckin sides
this made me laugh so hard

Good. Nigger.

Maybe BTC will not drop now, but the current generation of BTC holders after mid-2016 has never seen a proper multi-month bear market to test their faith.
They have been conditioned to think that all short-term sell-offs disappear quickly after a month or so and have never been confronted with nasty long lasting red candles that did not recover so fast.

Let's see what happens once they feel the heat that we Altcoinsers had to feel.
youtube.com/watch?v=ioMJMZptFw0&t=24s

>we Altcoiners
90% of the altcoins shilled on biz appeared on the market 3-4 months ago

Most of them have been down for the last five months.

DROP

DROPDROPDROPDROPDROPDROPDROPDROPDROPDROPDROPDROPDROPDROPDROPDROPDROPDROPDROPDROPDROPDROPDROPDROPDROPDROPDROPDROPDROPDROPDROPDROPDROPDROPDROPDROPDROPDROPDROPDROPDROPDROPDROPDROPDROPDROPDROPDROPDROPDROPDROPDROPDROPDROPDROPDROPDROPDROPDROPDROPDROPDROPDROPDROPDROPDROPDROPDROPDROPDROPDROPDROPDROPDROPDROPDROPDROPDROPDROPDROPDROPDROPDROPDROPDROPDROPDROPDROPDROPDROPDROPDROPDROPDROPDROPDROPDROPDROPDROPDROPDROPDROPDROPDROPDROPDROPDROPDROPDROPDROPDROPDROPDROPDROPDROPDROPDROPDROPDROPDROPDROPDROPDROPDROPDROPDROPDROPDROPDROPDROPDROPDROPDROPDROPDROPDROPDROPDROPDROPDROPDROPDROPDROPDROPDROPDROPDROPDROPDROPDROPDROPDROPDROPDROPDROPDROPDROPDROPDROPDROPDROPDROPDROPDROPDROPDROPDROPDROPDROPDROPDROPDROPDROPDROPDROPDROPDROPDROPDROPDROPDROPDROPDROPDROPDROPDROPDROPDROPDROPDROPDROPDROPDROPDROPDROPDROPDROPDROPDROPDROPDROPDROPDROPDROPDROPDROPDROPDROPDROPDROPDROPDROPDROPDROPDROPDROPDROPDROPDROPDROPDROPDROPDROPDROPDROPDROPDROPDROPDROPDROPDROPDROPDROPDROPDROPDROPDROPDROPDROPDROPDROPDROPDROPDROPDROPDROPDROPDROPDROPDROPDROPDROPDROPDROPDROPDROPDROPDROPDROPDROPDROPDROPDROPDROPDROPDROPDROPDROPDROPDROPDROPDROPDROPDROPDROPDROPDROPDROPDROPDROPDROPDROPDROPDROPDROPDROPDROPDROPDROPDROPDROPDROPDROPDROPDROPDROPDROPDROPDROPDROPDROPDROPDROPDROPDROPDROPDROPDROPDROPDROPDROPDROPDROPDROPDROP

WHAT THE FUCK

JUST MOVED TO BITCOIN AND ITS DIPPIN

ITS MY FAUUULLLTT