10/21 Link Activity Update

Hi everyone,

Here's todays recap. There's news about the top 50 wallets!

1.) Link lost another 10% in the last 24 hours. Many alts are suffering a correction as people move money to Bitcoin for the fork. Once it's over, the money might come back, but then there's the SEG2X fork in November.

2.) Link is the 68th coin in capitalization but number 27 in volume. 24H volume was $5.8M.

3.) Hopefully, the token found solid support at yesterday's low, but a downtrend on heavy volume is hard to reverse.

4.) Top 50 wallets: A huge whale just withdrew 700K tokens from Binance and now owns 4.1M Link They might be a new purchase or maybe he just got tired of daytrading. In any case, for once we can confirm that a whale has been accumulating.
Here's the wallet: etherscan.io/token/0x514910771af9ca656af840dff83e8264ecf986ca?a=0xc7f0a3268aabb0e6f56d901c68486ea3a11b1663

A couple others have been moving money from wallet to wallet. No other changes.

5.) The top 500 wallets still have almost the same amount of Link as a couple days ago, 87.78%.

6.) Holders are leaving Binance fast. It's lost almost 67% of its Link tokens in 6 days and has 7.2M now. It must be the news about price manipulations. At the same time, Etherdelta has grown 2.17% and has more Link tokens than Binance, crazy as that might sound.

Still, Binance has 92% of the volume and determines the price. Also, the fewer tokens it has, the easier it is for a single whale to manipulate the price.

Most of the money in Etherdelta is just sitting there, inactive. Guys, keeping your money in the Etherdelta wallet isn't safe. Move it to a wallet you control.

7.) Number of wallets: 11433. 10.24% more than six days ago. They keep growing at a 1.5% daily rate.

That's all for today. My information:
ETH: 0x00bBa03Ed7B3cE9F1efDFc9945a95AF6ED42A577
BTC: 32VqiE9gYYaL3k8KTkaKfi41AdNENPRKLD

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/LINKTrader/comments/77r5ud/smart_contract_chainlink_research_document_i_hope/
create.smartcontract.com/#/contracts/fa4703cb68e3c152a9f47bafd57fe1fa?tab=info
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AXA
etherscan.io/token/0x514910771af9ca656af840dff83e8264ecf986ca?a=0x3f5ce5fbfe3e9af3971dd833d26ba9b5c936f0be
etherscan.io/address/0x89526ae6a268be75cd13f3330a58373cd2a87a12#tokentxns
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Thanks bro, appreciate the info. Will not be donating anything however because the girl in your pic isn't asian.

Thanks OP

I made this for you guys --->
reddit.com/r/LINKTrader/comments/77r5ud/smart_contract_chainlink_research_document_i_hope/

I like your document. Will link to it in tomorrow's update.

Still, the Ledger thing is completely unsubstantiated. I don't get where it comes from.

Thank you for the news my man. Keeping my faith up in these dark times. But it is now that men are made, and that sheep are slain. And i know what i am, do you mr. reader?

Tokens are moving and ED is still a bit ahead.

Binance: 7093146 tokens.
Etherdelta: 6996364.

Binance had 21 million just a week ago!

OP, thanks again. Once i'm rich, I will find this post and donate, however until then, I am rekt.

but i am a linkmarine

and i will never give up

link will be massive

people are just asleep

Once the uncertainty in alts die off LINK will be the top talked about coin once again

You are awesome OP. Thanks for bringing good information each day

Why Link and not Req or some other below-ICO coin? Honest question.

This is turning into a bank run. Get your Link off of Binance!

Thanks, guys!

I meant Binance is still a bit ahead, but you're right. Get off Binance. No point in daytrading such a manipulated coin.

>below-ICO coin

you answered yourself

Thanks for the update OP.

I see your point, but I don't think moonchasers are that rational.

Can anyone explain this??

Why are the dev shitters letting the coin be so fucking manipulated on Binance when it would take tops 20 minutes of work to fill out some forms to have it listed elsewhere? I mean they retained 30% of LINK tokens for company development... so what the fuck. Obviously they should care about the market value.

That's binances cold link storage, amateur.

Explain.

so it can be manipulated elsewhere? good one

More exchanges makes it harder to manipulate.

It's much easier to manipulate on one, gook eyed exchange. If you have high volume on several major exchanges it is incredibly difficult to run coordinated manipulation like this.

Bless you sonny

only aryan beauty is the true beauty

what if this actually an elaborate scheme by sergey himself? what if he is the bot?

What if... I am the bot?

I'm not fucking selling

so you're sergey?

impossible
this coin has to actually go somewhere for an exit scam

That would be funny: No news on the Slack or social media, lots of posting on Veeky Forums.

i wouldn't be surprised desu...maybe he is unhappy the way the presale went, and he desperately wants to shake out all the Veeky Forumsfags that participated. make the coin tradeable on only one exchange that's easy to manipulate, set up a trade bot and hire dozens of pajeets to fud on Veeky Forums all day, while he sits back and enjoys the show.

is that grimes? i cant believe i ever found her attractive

He doesn't care about how the token is doing on a daily basis. Too busy talking to bankers and big companies. Too busy trying to build a company.

She is.

WELL, IF HE JUST USES A SMALL PART OF THAT 32 MIL WE GAVE HIM TO HIRE THAT OMISEGO MARKETING GUY FOR THE TOKEN BULLSHIT, THEN EVERYONE WOULD BE HAPPY.

Kek, they're working on hiring the marketing team it's confirmed.

Also one of the things that keep me comfy is the high profile companies.
create.smartcontract.com/#/contracts/fa4703cb68e3c152a9f47bafd57fe1fa?tab=info

Look at this shit: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AXA
This is huge, I hope he'll start dropping big institutional names soon.

Yeah, let's have Sergey's picture taken drinking coffee at a Starbucks. PARTNERSHIP CONFIRMED MARINE REPORTING FOR MOON MISSION.

>hair gets stuck in between chains
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

everyone except the companies that Chainlink is about to partner with
when will you guys understand that Sergey cannot just star shilling his token to average joes because
one, they have no business in owning it anyway since they're not the targeted userbase (it's not a dogecoin for fuck's sake)
two, if they are in the process of making deals with big companies those companies sure as hell want to take their sweet time to accumulate LINK tokens for THEIR OWN USE in the future and not be forced to buy them at an ath because they made announcements too soon

$10 next week, bro. Flippening by May. IT'S HAPPENING.

Except you don't need tokens to run a node.

do you expect node operators to do it for free?

You. I like you.

That's a different question.

You don't need tokens to run a node, but you'll get incentivized with tokens if you do.

Also, your trust metric will be higher if you hold tokens. That's what they're for.

I told you to sell the SIBOS news you retards. You didn't. You bought the news. Fucking debil mongols.

Thanks! I like you too!

why do you care so much? don't you have some millions to make mr wolf of crypto?
>muh sell the news

Too bad that girl's a turk. Her male children will have a unibrow.

kek, that babby pump was nothing. still have 90% of my presale bags.

Buying the dips, rolling for trips Lads

What really made me go balls deep in ICO was when I learned they are already demoing for Sony and AXA (since 2016), then they did a PoC using bank transaction data. I interned in a bank for 1 year and I saw how they guard their data, like their most prized posession. Draw your own conclusions from this.

G O D'S W O R K
O
D
'
S

W
O
R
K

Pray for my investments, brother.

Right now:
Etherdelta: 7000652
Binance: 6815702

Watch Binance bleed tokens in real time:

etherscan.io/token/0x514910771af9ca656af840dff83e8264ecf986ca?a=0x3f5ce5fbfe3e9af3971dd833d26ba9b5c936f0be

lmao horseshit. You must have been some capper, considering any IB internship is 3 months. Did mine at Rothschild in London, work in M & A now.

Hahahah 12 months.

Is it all it’s cracked up to be?

>Most of the money in Etherdelta is just sitting there, inactive. Guys, keeping your money in the Etherdelta wallet isn't safe. Move it to a wallet you control.

Does this mean I should start a whole new MEW? Or is it fine to keep them in the MEW that I have linked to ED (in the personal wallet as opposed to the ED smart contract)?

Thanks for all the info.

Whatever you do is your responsibility. Personally, I moved my ED tokens to my own MEW wallet. I also used Metamask. Now I own a Ledger Nano S, which I recommend.

Remember Mount Gox. It could happen again. Remember the people who got their tokens stolen from ED for clicking on the wrong link.

All in all, it's a question of how safe are your private keys.

Yeah, god forbid thinks work differently in different countries. I had several extensions and I'm interviewing in two weeks during a rigorous group selection process.

Here is what happened:

>Rory: Mr. Nazarov, have you prepared for the conf-
>Sergey: *flushes toilet*
>Rory: SIR, I ASKED IF YOU H-
>Sergey: *BRRRRRRRRRRRRRAPPPPPPPPPPPP*

Can't wait to buy the shit out of this at 3cents

Eh...goys...one of the top LINK holders also holds jewcoin in his wallet...

etherscan.io/address/0x89526ae6a268be75cd13f3330a58373cd2a87a12#tokentxns

Where can I buy Jew coins!?! TELL ME GOY!!