Okay, anons

Okay, anons.

Recommend me the worst shitcoins that you can think off. I need the worst possible shit that will lose all of its value as quick and as soon as possible.

If these fuckers are going to rob my money, at least i'm going down with it. I'll let them keep all the bags of worthless shit.

so shoot up

SIB

Also, pls give me some BTC

14aRXRpi2eMYpDUSvddLGQtVfbChnGDoET

how the fuck would i give you anything if the fuckers of bittrex wont allow me to withdraw

What kind of fucking logic is this....

user, borrow me some of your bitcoin and I'll send it to you back plus some returns to the same address. Not begging, just if you don't wanna think about it for a while.
In the worst case I'll lose it all, but i have some good plays coming up before holiday season.

13k2aHbvDrL2yB95YMqoTbrHqbe92q62uR

Bitbean. Going to single digits.

read about what bittrex is pulling. i'm going to by as many coins of shit that lose they value, so the fuckers don't profit from their robbery.

I CAN'T WITHDRAW. if there's a way to do internal transfers to other users let me know.

LINK

>not knowing how exchanges work

lmao brainlet

what? bittrex changed the rules mid game. i wont give them my info. never ever. the only option to get my money back is to give them all my info, do the withdrawal, and close the account, but they will keep my info for eternity. not happening. i rather lose the money.

Damn user. Also couldn't find a way to transfer between bitter accounts, except the usual bitcoin transaction. Good luck to you, maybe you can fake the info somehow.

Can't you just transfer to another BTC wallet?

Ah ok.
Here I am trying to understand why this happening to people and why they claim a conspiracy is underway and it turns out... You did not give them your identity as is required by federal law. This isn't bittrex's rule, it's fincen's rule.
Literally every legitimate exchange is like this. So you can't use them for illegal money transferring, laundering, etc.
Your ideal version of events is one in which verification is never required. The result of that would be that bittrex is shut down and nobody can use the exchange, all so you can use it without telling them you're an uninteresting guy. Or more than likely doing something you know is wrong.

Espers at yobit exchange. It will fuck your shit up good, dear.

do i need to get out of bittrex if i am not in burgerland? i got in just before people started making a fuss about not being able to withdraw.

not a burger either. they didn't require verification, but suddenly they do. and they never gave a heads up.

i had a 'legacy' account with a 1btc daily limit but i never made a withdrawal, then they downgraded my account to 'new' with a 0.025btc limit, again with no warning

fuck bittrex

>if you don't want to make your personal info public that means you're doing something illegal
This "logic" is going to be the downfall of personal privacy

Same shit happened here OP.
I caved but never using them again.
Guess I'm sticking to shapeshift and yobit unless you can recommend anything better

Don't be so dramatic, what does ANY broker ask for before you can trade on their platform?
>Who are you?
Personal privacy was dead long ago

retard just wait a few weeks and u'll be gucci

listen cuck the cold war for freedom is just beginning

If personal privacy were dead, they wouldn't need to ask for it.
But sure let's just go ahead and give out our info to anyone who asks for it, nothing could go wrong.

Okay user this requires some trust from you
I will but up an order for Siacoin at 1000 sats on Bittrex
You will buy the Siacoins netting me a profit on each SC
You post your BTC address and I will send the BTC to your address with a 25% commision (negotiable)

I don't think that's how it works. He'll buy the cheaper sell order first, not the one from you.

If you trust me I can cash out for you and send you FIAT by mail or by wire transfer.