Anyone have the rest?

Was posted on a biz telegram group but no one has the other pages, anyone who has subbed please upload the rest?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zod4NcGbmTg
drive.google.com/file/d/0B-_imRGBkbS9MndDYVc5QXNoVlE/view
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Monetha?

REQUEST

Lmao nice try pajeet it's definitely Vert

MTH is a must buy right now, near all-time low price (has been like 5-6x higher than current price at ATH) and potential news coming in next couple days

youtube.com/watch?v=zod4NcGbmTg

Worst case it doesn't go up and you don't lose by holding it. Best case it goes 2-3x in the short term

Guys I think he is talking about chainlink, no way the current dip is not caused by insider trading. Whale accumulation is too obvious

can someone post the rest

Surely someone in biz has a sub?

Teeka is a fucking melon, but i want to profit off this

Quit shilling pajeet enjoy those bags

Stfu asshole I'm just taking a guess

FAKE!

i too want a source, they seem to know what they are talking about, at least more than the retards on Veeky Forums and reddit.

No chainLink is shit user and Sergey most likely wont be able to come up with a solution

It is fake. I am looking at and comparing it to everything that has been sent out and this is fake!

Oh is this a paid group that gives out investing advice? I have no idea where the picture even came from.

I am trying to source it by asking the poster on telegram but he too is waiting for his source who is a sub to come through with it,

I miss out on ZenCash pump don't want miss out again :( have clue what coin he could be mentioning next time??

Are you a sub can u be sure that is isn't real?

This is 100% fake.

How can you tell? I am looking over the october and september ones and can't tell

Yes I am a subscriber. This is fake. I have compared it to everything.

What exactly are you subscribed too, does telling us defeat the purpose?

The real newsletter.

Palm beach confidential (crypto newsletter)

Why do you need to compare if you are subbed, can't you just check your account?

Or, maybe you're not subbed? haha

Alright thats what this is thank you
I didnt know what newsletter i am new to Veeky Forums

Are you stupid? I have compared what was posted to everything that was sent out, including updates.

well unless you can prove that you're a sub you're probably full of shit, the telegram group has posted all the updates so far and none were fake

I don't understand, he says zencash is a 7'000% gain because of secret agents and shit.
What difference does it make if you buy 10% higher.

idk...I re-read his october newsletter and he doesn't give reason why only $20, confusing...

If this palm beach report really is the real deal it seems pretty fucking good. 199 dollars for a month is nothing in crypto if the calls really are that good.

He doesn't want his subscribers to get burned when they buy over 25 and it dips too much where they aren't comfortable. He's being modest. Look at OMG and it's suggestion on it's buy up-to. 6 bucks has been an overestimate for a solid month.

Go ahead and listen to them this is not legitimate. I am a subscriber. The entire thing is a complete fabrication. The November stuff is completely made up. If they have posted everything then you can read the October issue. The update was a video and a short paragraph not another newsletter.

hmm, hopefully someone can confirm it is real or not soon

I don't know why I waste my time telling you when stuff related to this group is fake. The people in your telegram group are really messing with you and want to take your money. They will next tell you that they have figure out what the coin is, based on information that they either don't post or fabricate. They will get you to buy it after they have already bought it and then you will be holding bags while they laugh at you.

Why would I say it is fake. What is the gain for me?

Wait if people lose money why the hell would they continue subscribing? Would they not realize they are clearly being fucked with?

Nvm people are stupid idk why im even asking, i might try it for a month to see for my self. The potentional if true outweighs the 199 dollar risk

Been in group for 2 months now, no one knows eachother just posts whatever leaks they find, no shilling either

True, you don't have anything to gain from it, but if they're not shilling a coin why would they make it up

great time to buy zen rn

Subscriptions to PBC are closed. They aren't accepting any new members, which sucks.

THey are open again on 26th, and I will sub, easy to make back the sub fee in gains

:(

Hi

drive.google.com/file/d/0B-_imRGBkbS9MndDYVc5QXNoVlE/view

Nice! I will go in as well. Got a link to sub to it?

this isnt the supposedly 21st issue u stupid pajeet

This is probably the telegram group that wanted me to join after I proved I was a subscriber a couple of weeks ago. I declined, obviously.

>Been in group for 2 months now, no one knows eachother

Ding ding ding!

You have to pay for the entire year at one time. It is $3000, but they do run specials occasionally. Right now they are not accepting new subscribers, which was already posted.

oh a year.. fuck i am not sure if i want to take that risk now

Half his calls are wrong, but if you want to pony up $3k usd, be my guest.

Payment gateways + Paypal 2.0 = REQUEST

THIS IS FAKE!!!

Yeah it seems fishy now, especially if you cant pay per month to test it out.

The newsletter is not just crypto. There he has stock picks, as well.

There is nothing fishy about it. I believe that you have 30 days to change your mind.

Where did you read this? I can't find anything about this date on PBC page, just some random steemit article that says it'll open back up then.

I haven't read that either.

Ok ill look more into it thanks

You're welcome. You can call them and ask when they are going to open up to new subscribers.

this is some heavy bullshit

he said in a video that he didn't TELL zencash that he was gonna talk about them so why would he write here that he would stop doing that?

also why would he say he's gonna stop giving hints then the very next day give another hint to the direction he's taking? somebody is trying to pump a couple of the recent icos

as we've seen time and time again though, payment coins are shitcoins. mco, pay, mtl, tkn etc. all bad

Agreed, and thank you.

I really don't want to see people here lose money on complete lies and fabrications. Also, the newsletter has an excellent reputation that is being damaged by these fake documents.

Also, MTH is way up on this fake document. Monetha has a former PayPal executive on his team.