Blockfolio thread

> Comfy edition

Who else here not smug, no pink wojaks, good sleep at night knowing you'll be rich in 5 years?

Bump, where are the comfyfags?

The last days sucked every inch of energy out of me. I mean, it's great that BTC is soaring but between being excited and trying to lead people onto the right path (that is going 100% Bitcoin) I feel that it's time to forget the charts for a week or two.

How much do you think BMC will get up to? I've got 100 and honestly have no way to gauge what I think they could get to/how long I plan on sitting on them yet.

can you stop fucking rubbing it in?

Anyone who frequently daytrades on bitmex with margins would laugh at your blockfolio.
You can make 6k in minutes with bitmex

right here. post your graph too

Not bad, but I'd add in an alt or two.

WTB rates of pic related. Yes, 0 BTC unfortunately. I threw all I had, and my ETH, and half my LTC, into Zencash at $10. Happy with that choice overall, but constantly annoyed with myself for not daytrading to increase my stack. Zencash's price has been wildly erratic. But I'm scared it'll lift off and then I'd be screwed.

OK, if you can do it in minutes. Send me 6K in BTC in two minutes, I will pay you a minor fee

How

Pic now truly related.

Help?

Willing to fap for it? Describe your looks.

I've got 5 eth tied in a pre-sale still

of course but it's even easier to lose 6k in minutes. i trade there myself but desu most people probably lose money there (because they over-leverage)

Waiting patiently for next month. I'm not thrilled it went down this low, but I'm patient. Link bagholders on the other hand are killing themselves by the dozens.

post graph?

The spike is WTC. The actual money I put in is about $1000-$1300 every month starting from May

I'm doing just fine. Waiting for the next big NEO explosion to happen. Meanwhile got a comfy position in VTC.

What did kek mean by this?

Comfy af desu. Worst my portfolio was affected last few days was about -10%. Sold all my ETP when it started to drop/BTC started to moon then bought back in a few hours later and that sorted out any Pink Wojak potential.

Nice.

Nice one, our graphs are actually not too different! (The dips / spikes are ICOs)

I don't know. I still think they could turn the tide if they release some updates and news but as it stands at the moment - once the buy back runs out (which is soon) this one might fall. A lot.

the presale my eth is in is....
>Auctus project
ICO in november, very close to 2x hardfork

Help a poor fag..

1MnuRbKtizrLu8P8wQu3iK3qjwbSJm5GEA

totally comfy here :)

Sent ;)

This is meant in a funny way, right? R-right?

indeed, i'm using irony to cover the fact that i'm about to kms over my losses
I don't know what to do anymore about these shitcoin bags

Incredibly comfy

>28.75 an hour ago
>29.04 now
Is me rich nao?

>+6000%
>1400 $
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAH

Ya I haven't heard much... I'll have to wait and see. I don't have too much in it... but its still enough to notice it just stuck in limbo.

Don't hodl shitcoins! Only buy them when there is a hype around them and sell them when it dies off.
Also, you might want to reduce your risk by hodling ETH and BTC and only trade shitcoins with a small position to increase those holds

In what world has request network gone up by 600%?

Am I late on a meme or something?

That's fuck all money to kys over dude. Dump the monero and BAT and hodl ETH and OMG. If it's money you're gonna kill yourself over, you're overinvested. Either take it out of crypto or put it into the two safest things on the market, ETH and BTC.

Hodl is love
Hodl is life
Fuck off shill

It's only the liqui chart. Actual price but the % is wrong.

Hodl is not just a meme, but hodling shitcoins is a stupid idea. Hodl Bitcoin or stuff you believe in.

Question. Lets say you want to buy something other than Bitcoin or ether. Where do you get wallets from other coins? And how do you jeeo track of those wallets?

If it's an ERC20 token then just use Myetherwallet to create an Ethereum address & private key.
If it is not, then check the homepage of the coin or use multi-coin ones like jaxx or coinomi.
If you just trade short term then leave it on the exchange. But don't leave it there for long term, look up Mt. Gox.

Well thats what I got after putting my REQ you retard

Sell me REQ.

Why has everyone got a position on it?

Blimey mate I was proper chuffed but me hate those commas in the coin quantities I do

It was supposed to go through the roof after the ICO. It didn't and now we are all bagholders.
No point in selling though, research the project and buy in under ICO price.

Gratz. Still buying WTC at current price?

Not sure how to change it. My phone has a European language, that might be why

Meh, happy enough. Would love some BTC but that's me cleaned out now and saving for a car. Passed my test @ 34 after fighting through depression for 10 years and spending the last 4 years recovering and losing 7 stone, getting a job etc. Joining the Navy in Jan as an engineer. Figured I may as well shove some cash on this and by the time I am out I will either be rich or... well, yeah. Nothing lost nothing gained. It is going to be a really shitty car now, I know that much lol.

Congrats, sounds like you are on the right way. Tbqh I doubt we will get rich anymore if we are not super lucky with the picks a few times in a row. But maybe it is enough for a better car in a few years. Good luck!

Yeah, I am keeping it realistic. Hoping for maybe a deposit on a house or something towards one. Every little helps so it is all good whatever happens. If it is all gone in 4-5 years then so be it. Cheers user.

It means that ETH is about to go parabolic

Navs gonna be big one day. At least $5- $10

Good comfy etc