Kucoin thread

Why isn't Veeky Forums all over this? Even fucking coss has a couple of threads in the catalogue, which looks like it was coded in Nigeria and hasn't paid out a single comission yet. Kucoin looks like the easiest x5 I have ever seen.

> Hong Kong registered exchange with a decent set of quality coins, constantly adding new ones.
> Great marketing department, constant promotions, referral program, responsive team.
> Amazing UI/UX that is much better than most mainstream exchanges.
> Extremely fast deposits. Sending Bitcoin only takes a few minutes.
> Godlike customer service that responds in a manner of minutes, KCS holders get even faster support. Great advantage over unresponsive established exchanges.
> MC of barely $50M, not even added to Coinmarketcap yet (will be in a few days)
> Token gives you all the advantages of BNB (token burns, reduced trading fees etc.) + prioritized customer support, and most importantly DAILY payouts of 50% the commission Kucoin earns on all trades (as a proportion of your holding)
> Mobile apps for Android and iOS rolling out next month

MY DICK IS FUCKING DIAMOND

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OniS0eKhg5I
kucoin.com
similarweb.com/website/kucoin.com?competitors=coss.io
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

COSS is better

Because i'm still accumulating and these subhumans don't deserve to make money when they unironically bought link at 40 cents

Cross pays in eth weekly and kucoin pays in btc daily. You are an moron to not own both.

I only learned about Kucoin because I was looking into Coss first. Coss has zero chance against this. Not even the English on the website looks good, while Kucoin already has a qulitative edge over most exchanges I have ever used. The UI is smooth as fuck. Oh, and I forgot to mention that it also has Pro-/Trading-View also.

>ran by chinks
>mlm/ponzi type referal system
>only pays dividends in its own shitty useless token
>not on cmc despite having higher marketcap than coss
I'll pass

>>only pays dividends in its own shitty useless token

Except it pays in every coin on the exchange, actually. A small amount if you're poor like yourself but it still does. unlike coss.

subhumans like you deserve to buy into coins like LINK and omg at all time highs.

Kucoin pays in all coins that are traded on the exchange. And Coss payouts are not automatic and also incurr a gas cost. Besides, they still haven't paid their holders even a single time. Coss is a scam. I had a holding in it but sold as soon as I discovered Kucoin.

> ran by chinks
Yeah, like Neo, Walton and Binance. You should buy 100k for this reason alone.
> mlm/ponzi type referal system
Retard. A ponzi is if the exchange makes money from it. The referral program costs them money they would earn from fees. It is there to bring volume to the exchange and gain a competitive edge. This is not the n-th shitcoin exchange, Kucoin has real selling points even if you don't buy their token.
> only pays dividends in its own shitty useless token
Untrue. Has already been debunked.
> not on cmc despite having higher marketcap than coss
They already paid the fee and are pushing CMC to add them, the problem is not on the team's side. And you want to fucking buy BEFORE they are added to CMC. This is an undiscovered gem in the making.

Watch this Nigga explain it.
youtube.com/watch?v=OniS0eKhg5I

gonna report his video 24/7 until it's gone because he needs to shut the fuck up

Bro, I'm still accumulating too, but let the high IQ anons get into this rocket before it leaves earth. With all the shit that's being shilled here this coin is finally something to get excited about. Pajeets will buy our bags at $5.

Where do I even buy this kuckcoin? I'm intrigued.

Veeky Forums deserves nothing nice.

t. guy who shilled pivx at 1900 sat bitbean at 13 and pie at 20 amongst dozens of other 10x runs and these retards unironically shilled against them

what is the withdrawal limit and do they support 2FA?

on kucoin exchange you brainlet

Don't hold it, don't have funds spare to get in on it, but yeah been surprised not to see it get more attention on here. Even COSS was pretty good for an easy 2x for someone like me who bought it quite late and this should be better yet.

coss has more potential because kucoin is at 60 while coss at 12
when will biz learn to think....

Should I sell all my REQ and go all in on Kucoin?

I'll suffer a loss of 21.5% from my initial investment in REQ.

On their own exchange, of course. Veeky Forums thinks the link is spam, so see the screenshot.

The ref-link gives us both a bonus, but feel free to use the normal link.

is it ERC20 token?

Exactly. On top of it the payment gateways and merchants, way more money to be earned with coss. Trading or holding wise.

look at the brainlets come up with a doubly retarded idea

let me know when COSS actually pays a dividend meanwhile kucoin does it every day

You buy it from their website. kucoin.com
> If you're willing to be an ultra bro, add this to the end (no spaces) of it so I get free shit. I could really use the money
> /#/ signup? r=E38-yg

Also, pic related is the 'awards' I've gotten for just holding these coins so far. Seems worth it.

>coss has more potential because kucoin is at 60 while coss at 12
>calls me a brainlet
You're joking, right?
In the end it's about volume and Kucoin has only slight edge over COSS at the moment. I'll keep an eye on it, but I'd have to sell some of my alts to get it. What's the current market cap anyway?

Veeky Forums has made me quite a bit of money. I doubled my stash on LINK (sold at 9k). I don't mind giving something back.

I'm not sure about the limit, think none actually. And yes, it has 2FA.

I can't advise you on REQ, but you should definitely load up on Kucoin.

Bait.

you know they already did. right?

same amount of coins. so you can directly compare. are you retarded or what?

on the dashboard. thanks for playing pajeet. i appreciate you buying my COSS at 5k sat on the exchange.

Yes.
> not a single payout yet
> no paying customers
> can't even proofread their website and whitepaper

> In the end it's about volume and Kucoin has only slight edge over COSS at the moment.
Kucoin has been out for just a week, while Coss is trading since April. What does that tell you?

i bought in ico and at 4 cents you pajeet

This retarded bagholder is why I don't give Veeky Forums tips anymore.

topkek
i gave so many tips here
i am a bagholder when i could sell and 8x ?? mkay

Stay bagholding until it's red pajeet, you're best at that. Just like you did with LINK and DGB

If you are a coss bagholder, check this and rethink your investment.
similarweb.com/website/kucoin.com?competitors=coss.io

Please don't hold someones bags, I really want you anons to make it.

>Kuckcoin not even on CMC
lmao

Stay poor. Meanwhile I should add to the list I made in the OP that they are partnered with a big law firm and will add KYC soon, which allows them to add coins that will be too hot for other exchanges, particularly for Rex, Finex and Polo. This will be a top 10 exchange before the end of next year.

Nigga nobody likes coss.

>not holding both COSS and Kucoin
Stay poor

Make up your mind fag

OOPS looks like i forgot to turn my cellular data on :)