This face can be found from Siberia to Indonesia, From Alaska to the southern tip of Chile. And even Madagascar

This face can be found from Siberia to Indonesia, From Alaska to the southern tip of Chile. And even Madagascar.

But who was the original mongoloid?

*blocks your phenotype*

Cuz Mongol pones

>Paleo-Mongoloids
They’re a blend of ancient east eurasians (they looked like Abos) and migrants from inner asia. The classical variety look like native americans (except Eskimos) and most SEAmonkeys. Ainu, Okinawans/Ryukyuans, and the Jomon people fall into this category as well.

>Neo-Mongoloids
The classic chinky looking slant eyed yellow fuckers with smooth to wavy hair. Cold adapted for frigid Siberia. Narrow eyes to prevent snow blindness for example, short arms & legs, and stout builds.

WE WUZ

Why do a lot of Asians have that look, but then you get some Chinese and Japanese women that are like 10's? Are there certain areas where the women are just more attractive?

People make fun of Africans for weewuzing, but Mongolians are seriously the biggest unironic wewuzes ever.

I think she’s cute. But I like round faces, small noses, and thick lips for some reason. Don’t know why, but I find pic related very attractive.

I won't say she's cute, but she has very nice hair.

It’s all subjective anyways. I’m just charmed by that kind of face.

>that fetal alcohol symptom jaw fat
To each his own, user. But I'd rather jerk off.

>wewuz romans
>wewuz carthaginians
>wewuz PIE
>wewuz huns
>wewuz genghis
>wewuz tarim mummies

Since when do people on Veeky Forums have such good taste?

They're from North Eurasia. You can tell by the borealized features. However, Native Americans are their own clade that split off thousands of years ago and developed in isolation. They are as distinct races as Meds and Nordics.

I think she's cute, I like a good cheek too. I never got the appeal of the model-like angular jaw with the gaunt cheeks either.

dafuq im none of those two
>not short >not stout
my eyes are well you know
koreans are from great Hwan Empire who fought to its demise with Hyper Finnnish Khanate mongrels.
We will rise again when we reunite with norks..........

genghis was a white man

What do you mean by 'my eyes are well'?