HUGE 520MM FLIK TOKEN BURN TOMORROW

HUGE 520MM FLIK TOKEN BURN TOMORROW
get in now or regret your whole life...again
>he didnt buy btc in 2009-2013
>he didnt buy eth in 2016
>he bought LINK because of meme magic
>etc
DONT MISS THE BUS TO THE ANDROMEDA GALAXY

Dude, the show is over. Nobody wants your bags anymore.

>unironcally fudding this beauty
>linkfag detected

hodling 12k.

But but we NEED the blockchain to share cat videos!!!

Yeah this is what i dont understand about all these apps, half of them dont need to utilize block chain tech. I guess if your a pedo who wants to post CP anonymously?

At least I bought Ark in 2017 ;)

Hell yes, im in!

Wait, that's really going to happen? 90% burn? I don't see how this won't multiply the price.

Because if something is shit it doesnt matter if its scarce or abundant

But this is crypto so who really fucking knows man, it could shoot up to 10 dollars even though its a shit ICO. Nothing makes sense with ERC20 tokens its just gambling on hype

lol right. Lets face it, over 80% pretends to be elite trading crypto gods but really we're all NEETS searching to make the most money the fastest to free us of our wagecuck shackles

This user get it.

source ?

Actually u are incorrect... some of us are already chads... if i told u I am an aesthetic surgeon and do crypto for a castle in tuscany would u believe me user?

their twitter
???

If you can slide me .1 btc I might believe you (;

cant find it
where is it from ? pls link

twitter.com/TheFlikIO/status/917069961088192512

Ok you fuck , good job shilling , begging after you shill shows you're a pajeet

It's got a somewhat famous rapper and a media executive with connections running the show. This could be the shittiest coin in the world, but that doesn't matter because the team running it could turn on the hype at any moment.

This is legit waiting to explode. Only problem will be 'how long are people willing to wait' shit.

Mr T and his raper friends will get lots of niggers to sell their gold teeth to buy

also thats why I said 80% idiot

You jest, but wrappers (with help from the media) can get medium and lower class to buy absolutely anything. Non-athletes don't buy $120 sports shoes because they are quality products.