Was /Trump/ good for bitcoin?

Was /Trump/ good for bitcoin?

Other urls found in this thread:

nbcnews.com/storyline/michael-brown-shooting/shooting-michael-brown-sparks-riots-ferguson-missouri-n177481
twitter.com/AnonBabble

yes.

Real proof yet to be seen. But him vs. Hilary yes, a huge yes.

you guys think that btc rises with the stock market? if so then trump definitely was good for btc

also, hillary would have been another foot in the door towards a communist USA, which would have been terrible for the world economy.

Explain why please

because hillary would have encouraged groups like antifa and blm to continue trashing US cities while flooding the country with immigrants thus weakening the economy for all but the super elites.

yes.

Nigger, have you seen the current BTC price? I don't think he actually had much of an impact, but whatever impact he did have it sure as hell wasn't negative.

>antifa and blm
That's literally only relevant in your country. Nobody in the world cares about that and bitcoin is global.
>Weakening the economy
Antifa and blm don't affect the economy and immigrants have a good net impact on it according to most economists.

>implying a large percentage of btc investors are not young white males in the US
>implying that social interest groups gaining power does not take economic power from these young white males
>according to most ((((((((((((economists))))))))))))

>(((economists)))
We've already taken in many of the best and brightest immigrants. We lured them with the dream of capitalism. Problem is now that the remaining immigrants from third world nations are fucking retarded. I believe we've already long since passed the peak of positive immigration. The only possible argument is diminishing white reproductive rates being supplemented with immigrants. This problem could have been solved with a variety other long term solutions. Immigrants are a quick fix that will destroy us.

Agreed on the antifa/blk thing though. More a distraction than anything else. Although I've heard antifa is a bit more nasty in Europe.

Ultimately the two above problems will lead to the degradation of the major 1st world nations. This would be good for Bitcoin if not for "globalist" plans. You really think that the powers that be would really allow a decentralized non government controlled currency? Sure they may use Bitcoin as a template of sorts, but they'll control it.

>Nobody in the world cares about that and bitcoin is global.

and most of the people who buy bitcoin are from the US not some shitskin infested little euro country. who do you think has more affect on the market? the US or some rapefugee filled Scandinavian country?

Lmao how much tax do you yanks pay again?

>Tfw living in glorious Japan and paying 8% max

Hard to say - he was good for stock markets. But there doesn't seem to be a correlation between crypto and stocks.
His admin isn't the best for us, especially AG Sessions. Although his entrepreneurial nature is a good thing so far as that he wouldn't squash crypto or tax it heavily. In all likelihood it will fall under the same classification as other market investments. Which means capital gains tax and all that.

25-35% of a paycheck of actual decent wages.

Yes. Hillary would probably have slapped down a shit ton of regulations on crypto. Democrats are notoriously bad for economies, with their high taxes, excessive regulations, and poor tax spending.

Not saying Trump won't try to get some regulations in the crypto space at some point, but I think Hillary would have done it much sooner.

It hink you overestimate the amount of bitcoin owned by US citizens
Same as people who thoight the chinese owned it all
You both own large chinks but nowhere near 1/4 of the total (in circulation)

yeah I don't know, Americans can probably afford to buy more bitcoin than most other people around the world can afford. europoors can't even afford cars hahahahahahahaha

how can euros not afford cars?
you wot m8

When Trump releases the JFK files showing he was killed over Executive Order 11110, and then signs a new order shutting down the Federal Reserve, that will be good for Bitcoin.
Or maybe it will be bad? Hard to say these days.

show me how that Charlotesville alt right thing affected bitcoin and i may change my opinion..

Maybe tensions with North Korea help bitcoin

Bitcoin is getting somewhat popular even here in South America. Most people have ever heard about it and "experts" are begining to say stuff in the media about it

Antifa is big in europe I thought.

Im talking about the relevance of Trump's impact in American Antifa groups, or blm or feminist colectives. It's very unlikely to be any impact in bitcoin

>AUG 11 2014, 1:42 PM ET
>Shooting of Michael Brown Sparks Riots in Ferguson, Missouri

nbcnews.com/storyline/michael-brown-shooting/shooting-michael-brown-sparks-riots-ferguson-missouri-n177481

btc down 13% over the next few days

>if i had a son, he would look like trayvon
>sparking civil unrest

civil unrest is not going to boost investor confidence