Ichimoku cloud trading - pt: 1 of 3

hey faggots. quick tip to help you not lose money trading crypto.

the ichimoku cloud WILL tell you if a market is moving up or down. it wont tell you what the price will be but it is the best indicator to gauge which direction it is moving.

a longer timeframe will always trump the shorter timeframe, so before you decide to buy/sell always reference the 1 day on up.

if the price is above the cloud, go long.

if the price is below, go short (or sell and buy back cheaper).

if the price is INSIDE the cloud, hold off and wait to see if it breaks below or above, never trade inside the cloud.

The only thing the cloud cannot predict are current events or breaking news so keep on eye on your newsfeed when trading.

i guarantee you will increase your ROI by abiding to the rules of the cloud. the cloud does not lie.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/eHWWCm
discord.gg/F7tEJgU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

ありがとうございました

Shorting does not mean selling and buying back cheaper you fuck.

that is the essence of it

> Shorting does not mean selling and buying back cheaper you fuck.

dumb fuck that is exactly what short sell is.

kek
KEK
K E K

>Shorting does not mean selling and buying back cheaper you fuck.

tamagotchi clouds are pretty cool

What a complete brainlet. Short selling is SELLING high and BUYING back low whether your on margin or not.

Solid (but brief) intro to cloud trading, OP.

How do i get muh clouds on bittrex?

You don't.
Use tradingview

i dont think bittrex has them, use a platform like Cryptowatch or Coinigy and remember to tweak the settings to adjust for the crypto market.

trolled

doesn't this indicator pulls its data from the closing prices like all other technical memes ?

same bs in different color t b h

hey friend, we all know that there is NO WAY to predict the future. We all know that TA isn't a surefire win. But, i would argue that if you gather enough information (ie: TA, news, etc) and combine them together, YOU WILL set yourself up for better success by make smarter trades.

Of course, you can just go off of biz shill/fud. But, if you couple that info with some proper TA, you wont kys.

good one faggot

I'm sure.

by your logic it would be good to apply all avaible indicators in the chart but that would mess up your entire view, what makes meme clouds better than other TA ?
the only legit TA imo are support/resistance levels, psychological important prices, linear trends and volume

>green cloud
>price drops

Where's part 2/3?

is this a joke? the point where he says open margin long results in heavy losses
LMAO

They are all important and the more TA you can muster up the better informed your decisions will be.

All im trying to illustrate is that the cloud "meme" is one of the strongest indicators you can rely on if you dont know anything about TA. It is the most visual indicator that doesnt require much technical knowledge, hence the title 101.

see
Except your own ebin TA was 100% incorrect?

dumb fuck this is a 1 hr chart that uptrend lasted over a day. this info is for trading, not holding. Its up to you to decide when to exit your position.

Ill go short and then long multiple times in a trading session, i don't care which direction it goes or for how long. I make money of the volitality and you can too if you werent such a dense cuck.

its not incorrect brainlet.

meh, too many fucking retarded here, not gonna continue with it after seeing some of these responses.

for this example the color of the clouds mean nothing only what ive stated. the point im trying to make is you can make up whether or not the price moves up or down, it doesnt fucking matter.

faggot, you dont understand how to trade. this chart is over the span of 2 week, i would have made over 100 trades in this time period.

You went long at the peak of a ralley here? youre retarded, I would have gone long right when it broke that cloud upwards and sold at 5-10%. When it reversed back into the cloud and broke through i would have go short again.

this isnt rocket science you fucking retards.

I think you'l like it here discord.gg/eHWWCm

Can you recommend any good YouTube videos on this stuff? I'm a brainlet and you seen to know your trading

just google ichimoku cloud and crypto, you should find plenty of info

I swear to god, you're all fucking retarded as shit if you think OP has any idea what he's talking about
Literally has offered no evidence he is even remotely profitable and you fucking retarded sheep "omg u no wat ur talking abt tech me??"
no you dumb nigger, there was no buy signal when the price was over cloud then because the third critical component of ichimoku is the CHIKOU span you absolute ape
if the chikou is not above price YOU DO NOT GO LONG
thats why your fucking trade there FAILED
you dont even know how to use ichimoku and you're trying to fucking pretend to know anything about trading lmao

the idiot wants to always be right because he is shortsighted and dumb as fuck. he doesnt realize that following this at least in the long run results in better gains. dumb fucking idiot wants sure money always 100% right pump to lamboland gains.

if chikou is not above cloud*
anyway OP is retarded
dont use indicators you dont understand kids

Retard, I never pointed out any buy/sell signals, at all. wtf are you even talking about?

wow, fucking short sighted cucks. you make me laugh.

yes you did you dumb fucking retard, ITS RIGHT IN YOUR ORIGINAL POST
"PRICE ABOVE CLOUD = BUY"
Your trade FAILED there, its NOT just "you determine when to exit"
ichimoku gives you exit signals and it FAILED because you did not respect chikou span you dumb nigger
You do not know how to use ichimoku you larping dumbass

stupid retard OP lmao

THIS is why people think OP doesn't work, people like you pushing your failed TA onto other people. when they follow your shit advice they get fucked.
Noone pointing out the price over cloud signal failure is short sighted, they were right, YOU are the one short sighted if you think over cloud = this is BULLISH"
It's because YOU fucked up and didnt respect chikou

fucking neckbeards man.

Do we really have to resort to cussing every 3 words to get a point across? Holy fuck calm down

Get the fuck off this fucking website nigger ichimoku is shit.

dumb nigger YOUR BUY IS HIGHER THAN YOUR FUCKING SELL LMAO

the ENTIRE point of ichimoku is MOMEMTUM based trading, that is the ENTIRE basis for it
the overall trend is DOWN, the sell WAYYY in the top left is fine BECAUSE CHIKOU IS UNDER CLOUD AND NOTHING IS BLOCKING IT
Notice how the BIGGEST moves are when Chikou ISNT fucking blocked by cloud or price?
Mean while your FAILED BUY HIGH SELL LOW in the middle, chikou is UNDER CLOUD
then you pretend like you know when the exit there for fucking pennies vs the overall downtrend
yeah OK sure op you fucking retard
LMAO

FUCKING DUMB FUCK jesus you are so dense.

HOLY FUCK ITS WORKING FAGGOTS. kek stay poor

not every trade is a winner, retard.

You dumb nigger, ICHIMOKU DIDNT GIVE THE BUY SIGNAL, ITS A FUCKING FAKE OUT
It's the ONE TIME Op thinks he should buy in a MASSIVE down trend and he got FUCKED because HE ISN'T USING ICHIMOKU

what the actual fuck are you talking about you stupid nigger, I'm literally explaining how to ACTUALLY use ichimoku, no shit cloud represents resistance. It tells you NOTHING until price AND chikou span are above cloud.
Naturally you have no fucking idea what I'm talking about as you apprently didn't read a single word I wrote and think I'm fudding ichimoku for some reason
fucking retard

how the FUCK OP thinks this is gains is fucking beyond me

Dude, its SOOO simple. Under the cloud SAFER to go short. OVER the cloud, safer to go long.

You are so fucking stupid I feel bad for everybody around you IRL.

I was never discussing specific entry points. This is a 101 faggot.

This is general info, again not SPECIFC entry exit points. How was that not obvious?

goddamn join this crypto pumpgroup instead of bitching about stuff like this man discord.gg/F7tEJgU

Buy SELL im mean SHORT SELL you dumb fuck. I dont hold bags, just trade on margin, only way to make a living.

Wow, you did not talk of any of the actual components of the cloud that give you the signals you idiot

Youre a fucking retarded nigger, YOU LITERALLY LOST THE ONLY TIME YOU TRIED TO GO ABOVE CLOUD in the example
You will LOSE IMMENSELY in bear markets if you long every time price fakes out above cloud if you DO NOT RESPECT CHIKOU
DONT fucking use ichimoku you fucking pathetic retard, you're going to fucking ruin it and soil its name when you post your GARBAGE TA on this board and everyone loses money because of you in down trends
"ITS ABOVE CLOUD GUYS BUY BUY BUY"
>2 min later
"OH SHIT ITS BELOW CLOUD SELL SELL SELL"
and OPs example is a LIGHT fake out, there are TONS of fucking examples where it ranges sideways before continuing, you would fail EVERY fucking trade in between by using cloud alone like that

Are you 13 with deep seeded daddy issues? Get the fuck out of here underaged spoiled faggot

?????? how the fuck does this mean ANYTHING to me? you want me to complement you and revere you because you can borrow money and trading?
>omg daddy he uses margin he MUST know what hes doing omg
stupid fucking retard, I use margin too except I'm not a fucking dumbass that longs the first price break I see
The example picture is only a SINGLE fake out and the losses are minimal
You are fucking naive as shit if you think its always like that
Its not unusual at all to see it fake MULTIPLE times before reversing or continuing a trend
The fact that you cannot even take into account something as simple as chikou is how i KNOW you are not profitable

heres ANOTHER REAL TIME example of OP's "short under cloud" retard method failing
guess where chikou is here
ABOVE CLOUD
this PREVENTS you from taking a MASSIVE loss

I specifically never mentioned signals, I was speaking generally. UNDER the cloud is safer to go short, over the cloud safer to go long.

wrong. Its never safe until chikou confirms by being free from cloud or price resistance.

> specifically never mentioned signals,

>UNDER the cloud is safer to go short
this is a signal you stupid fucking moron
and its WRONG

So its SAFER to go short ABOVE the cloud? You're a fucking retarded.

Thats why you adjust the cloud settings for CRYPTO not forex dumb fuck, you dont know what you're talking about.

quality thread OP

i think this is funny thread, slowly but surely user trying to teach is turning into top 50 most autistic internet fights, keep it up guyz

Nah post it bro. It's interesting

keep posting we appreciate what you are doing

>I was MERELY pretending to be retarded!