Is it even possible to be more alpha than this?

Is it even possible to be more alpha than this?

Its easy to be alpha when you're born into money.
Literally 80% of the work is done for you.

All you have to do then is hit the gym occasionally, then pay girls to take pictures with you, post said pics on Veeky Forums and wait for guys to fawn over you.
Theres your alpha pass right there.

only by not having to pay people to hang around you

even if he didn't pay they'd still hang around him for the drug hookups and women would still be attracted to him because of his physique and the fact that he looks like a less depressed Ben Aflek

Every time I see this guy I feel bad for how obscenely insecure he must be. Not an ounce of me is jealous. His whole life comes with an enormous asterix.*

*paid for with daddys money; hasn't contributed, worked, or fought for anything, ever

I know a girl in Vegas who has been paid just to be part of his crew. It's pathetic really. He doesn't even fuck a majority of those girls. He pays to have girls around him.

there's nothing alpha about shaving your beard into a fucking triangle

I wouldn't fuck these whore either

>less attractive Ben Affleck
ftfy

nothing about that guy's life is natty except maybe his dumb beard

>alpha
>paying for hos
>paying for female company
>paying for known prostitutes to be part of your crew

You're a fucking idiot, you know that?

Bilzerian is just a reckless trust fund baby who you think is Alpha because he can do whatever he wants with little real consequences to himself.
Take away his money and he's just a worthlese little boy who never had to work in his life.
He's not someone you should respect or admire. Envy maybe. But he has no character.

Who would win in a fight, him or Tim Sharky?

Hey it's Sharky! Not seen him mentioned here for ages!

And Sharky would kill him. Just like he killed Zyzz.

Kidding.

... I'm not kidding.

he had a hideous face he covers with a beard.

really makes u think...

>be trust fund babby
>do roids for an average roid bod
>pay to have fake friends and sluts
>carefully document and stage photos to convince people you're having the time of your life
He sucks at poker too.

You people are hypocrites. If you had even a tenth of the money he has you'd still be beta as fuck. its not his fault he was born into money but don't put him down for using what he's got. you wouldn't talk nearly as much shit if he was an entrepenuer and made all this money to live this livestyle just because he doesn't fit your narrow idea of who deserves your respect

>paying for pussy
>daddy did all the hard yards
Yep seems pretty alpha. Its like its the only positive thing he has.
He's exactly the same as other rich kids that light their parents money for social media.
If I had my life given to me I would want to achieve more than that.
>Pic related, a kid with shit he brought with his parents money.

oh fuck you're not kidding at all

... You showed your bait too early m8

You know that he went through navy seals school twice, right?

I'm not wrong. also
>paying for pussy

hurr. what a retarded argument. Every relationship you have in life has its price. weather its going out with friends you're paying with your time, gas and probably buying drinks etc. girlfriends you're constantly paying for with all of the above plus gifts and listening to her bullshit.
Everything costs. the only thing is at least whores are up front with how much it'll cost.

Its okay to be alone and butthurt, user.

Fuck I thought sharky was Australian. That's embarrassing as fuck.

You mean he paid to go through twice right.

Tim Sharky is dying of AIDS

yes

he is.
an australian that resides in thailand for the cheap puss

... I can't believe there are actually people who think dating and paying for hos are the same. No wonder you're forever alone.

So I should applaud him for his failure? You know how many people apply to be a SEAL?

Nice one m8

I unironically would prefer this life.

REEEE SHE IS MY PURE INNOCENT BEAUTY!!!! isn't he like 20 years older? also where is nipple

Paid? I thought he was in the Navy, then qualified for buds training or whatever

paying for hoes is a one time transaction
being in a relationship is daily automatic withdraws.

I wish, turns out he was born in Taranaki, New Zealand. Just wiki'd him. Got suspicious when I saw the All Black rugby shorts here.

who is she?

>is it possible to be more alpha than having millions of dollars handed to you, allowing you to hire prostitutes as employees

Yes it is very possible. I would definitely trade places with him, but I wouldn't call him alpha for hiring prostitutes.

lmao

The new king of Veeky Forums. What's his name? He gives Jeff Seid a run for his money for king of Veeky Forums.

dan blaziken

Money can buy you an easier time.

Maybe for the women you date.

>39900480
>took your gf out to eat
>not even at an expensive resturaunt just somewhere middle of the road
>went to a movie and dancing afterwards
>had sex

congrats you just paid for sex.

"oh but that's every relationship"

try having a relationship where you don't go out and you never pay and see if you still get laid.

you wont.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Those girls are all garbo tobh

>giving a the opoortunity of a nice time with a girl with both of you will bond
>paying strangers to fuck you
yeah, same thing

not him but i have had relationships like that.

have you tried being attractive?

ayy

>he fucks models on a regular basis
>trump supporter
>jacked
>facial aesthetics
>gun enthusiast

why isn't this guy the new Zyzz of Veeky Forums?

"h..he pays for sex!! what a beta!!"
you would too if you had the money. don't lie to yourself.

This is even without mentioning that we have no idea how far along BUD/S he actually got. He could be lying out of his ass about everything and we can't prove it. And we all know he's a loudmouth faggot who would love nothing more than to brag he was almost a Navy SEAL. My bet is that he got kicked out before or during Hell Week.

zyzz is degenerate faggot
so, i really thing he could be the new zyzz

Taking your gf out for dinner doesn't cost most people anymore than going out alone.

We have a bank account that we both put the same amount of money into, $50 a week and it gets saved or used to buy food, fuel or entertainment when we go out together.
Also the pussy is exclusively mine, and I get to use it as much as I want. Why would you want sloppy seconds you desperate fuck.

>wanting to bond with a hooker
disgraceful
either way you paid for sex so take your holier than thou attitude elsewhere

an attractive girl isn't going to stay with a guy that doesn't take her out unless shes a rare shutin type.

Trump supporters are all beta cucks, true Veeky Forumsizens have always been WITH HER.

>and I get to use it as much as I want.
as long as you keep her happy/entertained
which costs time, effort, money.. why are you not getting this? you're no better than anyone else

go 6 months without going out and see if you can still hit

>bond with a hooker

oh i get it, you hate women because you ugly and austistic
thats a shame, better luck next life

Unfulfilling hedonism. Sad!

> HER.
>madam president
major kek

Because they are sour grapes. He is the king of Veeky Forums, fuckin t-Payne made a song about him. He's royalty alpha.

>women would still be attracted to him because of his physique

Probably in your mind you autistic faggot.

>gf takes me out to eat
>not even at an expensive resturaunt just somewhere middle of the road
>went to a movie and dancing afterwards
>she pays for this
>had sex

Balance motherfucker. Do you do it?

Why would I not want to go out? Time is something I give willingly to my friends, family and her. Why do you say these things like its a one way street?
You don't sound capable of a relationship with anyone. Stop trying to say your doing it right.

Since when are women not attracted to a chiseled body?

way to show how much of a cuck you are
>his gf buys his meals

there is no right or wrong way to have a relationship you faggot I just want you to understand you are STILL PAYING FOR SEX/COMPANIONSHIP but in a different way. you're trading things for other things. its not a one way street because you give and she gives you dumb shit. just instead of paying her directly you're paying her indirectly in the end its the same shit.

If I had that money I would great gatsby my 9/10 highschool girlfriend who was there for me when I didn't have anything and use it to make memories and have experiences with her that would bring us closer together
Not fuck random whores that have taken miles of dick and wake up with their hands out wanting payment for last night
The guy has enough money to do ANYTHING on this planet and you could only name 5 "positive" attributes off hand
He's pathetic and overcompensating for his 5'8"

Wtf?

Are you serious?

>pays for sex but calls people in equal relationships cucks.
Its 2016, women can make their own money now guys.

... You use that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.

You're actually retarded.
I seriously hope you kys

I don't think he gets it. I think he genuinely believes men pay for everything in relationships and you'd be better off spending out on hos.

I hate this world sometimes.

if a woman is taking you out on a date you are unattractive in her eyes. its the least sexy thing in the world when she takes out her wallet and pays for you. women have a biological need to be taken care of and that feeling when that need is met triggers a sexual response like an aphrodesiac. that's what you want

women also have a biological need to take care of their young. Thats what you don't want to trigger, beccause if shes providing for you financially in a way she sees you as her child and that's not sexy

not that guy but pretty much all women and society in general expects the man to pay 9 times out of 10

But its not the same shit. Your paying for a cheap rush.
Try getting any genuine support from a whore. A whore doesn't have your back. A whore is disposable.
More like renting a house and never owning one.

DELET THIS REEEEEEEEEEE

If you're a broke fuccboi and she has to pay for every meal than yeah but if you fall on tough times or are saving up for something or any of the million reasons why a woman would have to contribute something to a relationship other than spread legs than there's nothing wrong with that

kill yourself faggot

you're getting exactly what you paid for. nothing more nothing less.

same as a relationship. if you want that continued support you continually pay

If that was the case, why would she be taking you on a date? It's not biological you red pill fuckwit. It's social expectations that have not adjusted accordingly to the times. That's like me arguing men have a biological urge to fuck young boys in the ass cus Socrates did it.

>paying $5-10-20k a night for whores
>get what you paid for
I know it's hard for virgins to understand but sex should be worth about $100, regardless of how hot the chick is or how important she thinks her pussy is

I already got her attention mate, I did that 3 years ago. She doesn't provide for me, we both provide for ourselves.

Sure is nice not being a meal ticket.

I had an idiot friend like this who spent an evening trying to convince a house party that everyone's really a whore because 'you all get paid to do things you wouldn't want to do, which is what whores do'.

I take my gf out to dinner because I want to do that, I enjoy doing that. I'm not required to do it in order to have sex, there's no bizarre capitalist ritual where I buy her something, offer it up to her on an altar of Keynes face and in return she gives me sex.

I do what I want to do, and hanging out with, doing nice things for and fucking my gf are all things I want to do.

that is the most sad, beta thing I have ever read on this board. wow. you really should cut back on those hormone treatments

90% of Veeky Forums views women as subhuman and possibly on a lower evolutionary tier than dogs and cats so I'm not sure why you're surprised by this

i dont think you guys understand who the other guy is.. those girls aren't being paid to be in the picture, that's french montana and they are getting a once in a lifetime chance to be in the picture with him and dan.

Did anyone else notice how fucked up his legs look?

i think he's 5' 8"

Lose the beard and he's just another pipsqueak with money.

Beta? I probably get laid more than you.
How about you stop treating women like another species and try to understand they're just people with different genitalia?

your friend had it wrong. whores aren't fucking because they're getting paid to do things they wouldn't want to do. they love money and are doing things you wnat them to do to get it.

some of them legitimately enjoy sex and the lifestyle + love money and those are the best ones

Underrated

due to thousands of years of social conditioning women think of themselves as another species. They were placed on this pedalstol and are perfectly fine with it. Women know that on any given night they can go to a bar and leave their wallet at home if they're even moderately attractive. they're fine with this. they expect treatment like this. you're too dense to realize it probably.

are you aware of where you are? nobody here is going to listen to you, their hatred of women is all most of these anons have to cling to in their lives

textbook Napoleon complex