>cut the very top layer of skin along the stretch mark
>seal with glue to assure scaring is minimal
>wait
>turns into a cut scar but the skin is back together
>repeat for other marks

Is this retarded enough to work?

A friend of mine did it and it actually worked lol

Just get tattoos over them or some shit

or you can wear them like a badge of honor instead of acting like a cuck and going through all that shit for cosmetic issues. Woman.

I'm just worried I'm gonna accidentally cut through too much skin

>Since nothing apparently gets rid of stretch marks

Look up before and after pictures of micro-needles, op

They sell them on amazon for around $10

I use one on my forehead and temple area and my skin got smoother and some of my hair grew back. They also help with wrinkles and stretch marks. Tiny microscopic punctures tricks your body into repairing and regenerating quicker.

It isn't a cure all but for $10 it's definitely worth a try.

I know it seems like a meme but I shit you not it's made my forehead wrinkles diminish and has brought back some of my hair.

Good luck, brother

>user, seeing this bait post on Veeky Forums, decides to go try it
>he finds his mommy's razor that she uses for her legs, and decides to cut himself
>realized that cutting your skin off really fucking hurts
>can't stop the bleeding
>pours Elmer's glue onto his new wound
>now he has blood mixed with glue everywhere
>it won't fix the stretch marks, because that's not how skin works
>user is a fucking idiot

I found cocoa butter actually helped to reduce them.

stretch marks fade slowly over time, not 100% but significantly. they don't look that bad unless you're flabby tho nobody will care

whatd he use to close the wound?

I heard about that but it doesn't seem like it fixes it that much and still leaves the separation under the skin

Heated butter knife.

Or you could just get them lasered down. Beats risking infection with bro surgery.

There is a solution you idiot. I had laser surgery on my stretch marks, 3 sessions over a 9 month period, 1k per session, and my stretch marks are gone now. Doctor told me i was lucky cuz it only works on light skin. So if youre a nigger or mud color you're outta luck.

Any of you idiots that actually try this, just do the world a favor and kys.

>pours Elmer's glue onto his new wound
Lost

vitamin e oil

bio oil bro. preggo women use that shit on their bellies for stretch marks. mine faded drastically after 3-4 months

I heard coconut oil is really well known for this kind of thing

Wut

>Elmer's glue

dude no lie after i am done jerking it i would cum on my stomach where the stretch marks were and i would just rub it on my stretch marks they went away in about 1 month

enjoy the fucking embolisms causing blood clots in your brain because your thick fucking ass put glue in your blood