Does marijuana affect gains?

What does /fit think? I've been smoking weed for 8 years and the gains are coming. Any /fit stoners out there?

>Arab manlet
What's the purpose of living

lets see you

They get given a free wife by extended family/family friends.

It's much better than being a white western manlet who has zero chance at getting anything.

Lol I bet your bitch will leave you for me.
Not arab. Not manlet.

No, but it makes you a huge faggot.

Brown manlets gather

Do u live in GA

Nope.

Lmao you need a joint to relax mate

gonna find out soon how its like (longer term)

i feel like without im stronger

Yeah i smoke after every workout

Hitting PR's like crazy

some studies show reduced T with regular smoking but it's probably such a tiny amount that it doesn't matter (tho Veeky Forums autists will say otherwise). Imo you should vape or eat it instead of smoking if you do it every day

If I stop smoking for a couple of days I "feel" the same way but I dont automatically lift more weights. Now I smoke everyday AND im getting stronger.

Dude same....I feel like it makes my muscles relax more and get ready for the next workout.

New year's Eve I smoked till I fucking puked out of how high I was.
I think I'm lifting heavier since then. Lol.

hell yea i smoke a bowl after every time i work out, it motivates me to finish becuase that bowl afterwards is so good

I've greened out on kush but never puked.

Eh, I don't smoke weed because I like my lung nice and pink like pussy. I'd totally have edibles for maximum weekend rest if my job allowed it, but I gotta be mentally at my best.

Shit lighting but about to smoke a bowl, been lifting a year next month.

That's one of those propaganda studies. It actually balances your endocrine hormones.

brah, white manlet and brown manlet, are equal

white manlets are white, brown have that guarenteed spouse.

hispanics and asians are already manlets.

the worst is if you are a black manlet, then you gotta be Chris rock level funny or your dont got squat

The only way it'll effect gains is if:

-you have horrible intake during the munchies
-if you can't handle your shit, get lazy and don't lift

Go throw some weights around, get stoned and eat clean

Veggies taste fucking awesome while you're high