ZEN PART 3

You probably read my thread last night that had 200 replies. Here we go again boys.

Sup my friends I am back.. I called ZEN to go from $9 to 30 and then called it to rebound from $16 to $26.. Now its around $21 dollars buy now cause we are got $35 in the next 2 hours just watch. You will Hate yourself if you do not buy . ZEN On Bittrex

Volume has been bleeding all day

I'm waiting for that 50% retrace 'cause then those boomers are buying in.

Im buying this dip, but I won't hope for $35. I'm gonna keep my sell order modest this time.

we already had that retrace from $30 to 16 and then we went back up to nearly $30 again. We will be $45 soon. TOP volume on Bittrex 4 days in a row..

Order Book looks good. Not sure what to think of it.

>buy my bags the post

Sold at 25 after buying at 10, but I just had 10 of them so no big loss even if it moons. I regret not trusting the leak and investing more.

Gonna try my luck in eboost now

Lol PBC said buy up to $20. It won't stay higher than that for at least 4 months

>recently mooned
>double top pattern
>decreasing volume and price

Who are you trying to fool?

Falling knife
Fuck u

Palm beach always give low buy up to prices he is conservative on purpose on that number. Look at the Market cap you fool. He says this could be 1 billion market cap in a year.. Do the math the price is about near the bottom hate yourself for not buying now.

Go fuck yourself, scammer.

lol ok buddy .. You will be pissed soon just watch :)

You even type like a dirty scammer. You probably reek of cheap cologne and look like that centra ceo fag

and its starting again. you can call me the rainmaker..

feels good to drive a zenborghini

last thread got 200 replies and we got to $30 at 6 am.. Lord knows what we can go to today with top volume on bittrex.

3rd time is the charm boys

ZEN ZEN ZEN ZEN ZEN ZEN. You gonna miss this train ride for the 3rd time in a row on Bittrex Bro? I have literally called it in this chat 3 straight times correctly. If you read this chat daily you will see that.

Moon pajeet moon! Sorry i doubted you faggot

Also faggots BUY THE FUCKING ASK. If you lowball ur bids it will kill the moon.

wall 1 down boys

Chris Jericho is assisting the pump and breaking these sell walls down

Zencash rapes all other coin

Artificial wall. Fat fuck whale puts it up if he sees you intruding on his territory. Took it down once a slight pull back happened. Decent support at 330k though.

spread the word boys we taking this one to $45 today

just need 1 big buy order to come in and we would be rolling

You're trying way too hard, dumb fuck

Not really, I appreciate his enthusiasm. Memes aside, this coin really does have a lot of room to grow still. I'm sure $50 isn't too far off.

Meh im not worried about it the whales are accumulating at this price right now. General public will FOMO once it takes off again and heads to $50+

LMFAO someone has HEAVY BAGS

ZEN is extremely over priced right now and these bag holders are getting scared because its slowly averaging down. gg

nice fud attempt lol. Last night the crushing of a $250k usd wall showed there will be high demand for this coin in the future.

Good coin, but no more fomo buys.

Really makes u think

headed back up

Calling it now. Zen 30 days from now $75+.

Zen EOY $150+.

1 year from now Zen will be 1.5 billion market cap.

I'm about to go all in with my NEET bux. Pls dont scam me OP.

Even if OP is a dirty fuck. The fact that it's only 42 zen for a masternode makes this a good risk. By comparison it costs 1000 DASH for DASH masternode

O-ok i'm all in. S-see you tomorrow guys

When people find out how profitable these nodes will be, money will come pouring in. Goal should be to get in BEFORE that happens maximizing your ROI on ZEN coins but ALSO on the amount of nodes you can run.

this, even Teeka said it's not worth $20 right now
OP stop pretending like you care about others, just say you bought ath and post some pink wojacks for relief

>42 zen for a masternode

wow really.
Im going hard in this when it dips fuck it

I actually quite like this coin and have been following the development team for quite some time. I don't want to see it ruined by pump-dump groups. If you have doubts pls don't buy it just because someone here told you to. At least wait until Wednesday and watch the devs next live presentation(They do one every other Wednesday) or visit their blog.

Teeka only said that because he wanted retaliation for people who jumped in pumping the coin off the leak. He also says buy 50% now and 50% after the dip. It already bounced back from the dip. Buy all you want while you can.

Teeka only said that because he wanted retaliation for people who jumped in pumping the coin off the leak. He also says buy 50% now and 50% after the dip. It already bounced back from the dip. Buy all you want while you can.

THIS GUYS GETS IT

Exactly. It's obvious this coin is going to pull another XMR, just like Teeka recommended that one also, and once ZEN becomes a $100 coin (Teeka predicts ~ $240/ZEN) this board will be full of pink wojacks "Ahhhhh why didn't I buy when it was $20 or $25 or $30" this coin is going to go up within 4 weeks because of their summit. It's an obvious good investment. Now I see why Teeka shilled it

Buying back in when the hype has worn off.
Been holding this coin since August, been in the 20$ territory before. Let's see what happens next.

What's a good entry point?

It's funny because people here are always talking about how there will never be another major moon mission because of ridiculously high ICO market caps like Kyber. Yet here we are with a coin that had no ICO funding and was only at 15mil a few days ago and people STILL aren't jumping in. That's why some people stay poor. They don't have foresight and vision.

320-340k satoshi

>tfw only 8 ZEN

>Only 3K ZEN :/

Beggars incoming

where's your moon mission OP, something went wrong?

In case anyone forgot!

Let me remind you about his last thread

1) He used same tactics he is using now to try and get people to buy this coin

2) He admitted he was shilling and fucking around trying to make money and even he was surprised that it broke the sell wall with such force. (He had just sold at what he thought the top was!)

3) After part 2, he BOUGHT BACK IN AT THE ACTUAL TOP!!!

4) and here we are.

Be careful.

Sorry Teeka, we don't want you bags. XLM is the buy.