twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attention.

also knee destruction

my cock you faggot

the reverse cowgirl

Pounding cock

african mating dance

Cock

Did you stumble onto Caroline through Bradley Martyn's new video? She trains at the same gym as me.

Not entirely sure she's doing it right, but Edson Barboza calls them 21s

youtu.be/HrCFZwZeiSU?t=106

It's for Chad and Tyrones dicks.

Not for your average skinnyfat 4channers needle dick.

It's called the "siddung pon it".

Shit at this point just do these with the camera down below. Gimmie dat view

pretending that you didn't pay for your ass.

T-bag squats?

I'm sayin

Getting attention.

99% of females dont know how to lift, dont care how to lift, only do it to get attention.

toning up of course!

Those are goblet squats and you do them if you're back is too fucked up to do regular squats

>BRRAAAAAPFFT

cock sitting 2bh

They actually do them to fatten that ass without getting the squat thighs or flat dude ass that comes with the heavy back squatting that is pushed so recklessly around here.
And to get some attention.

>flat dude ass that comes with the heavy back squatting that is pushed so recklessly around here.
source? or just more broscience on Veeky Forums?

>he expects there to be a peer reviewed journal article on "flat dude ass"

That ain't no goblet squat. I do goblet squats, that's some 1/4 rep bouncing dumbbell deadlift

Go to any bodybuilding website and ask female trainers and lifters who are concerned with how their bodies look and what they think about and have seen when it comes to the back squats effect on a woman's ass.

>tfw can't find this arousing because thinking of her knees hurting

advanced mobility

Poorly done goblet squats

Lol My Penis xD

I strongly agree that back squats are not a great exercise for many women, idk how much better of a glute isolator a bouncy goblet squat would be though.

Lmao. Look at any decent female powerlifter, even ones with shit genes for fat distribution have great lower bodies. The problem comes with bodybuilding and being lean. Almost no females ass and legs are gonna look good lean.