How do I get this body?

How do I get this body?

genetics mostly

youth, genetics, lipo

Have Latina genetics and enjoy it for the 2.5 years you look good, after that it's Latin mom mode-- cellulite in full swing

Genetics

50% genetics
50% not eating like a cow

cosmetic surgery

fpbp

>genetics
pic related

No, it is genetics m8. Fat distribution is solely based on genetics. I actually knew a Cuban who looked like OP's pic, but she got fat as fuck after a few years.

Op's pic is probably wearing a waist corset thing though

Everything below her waist looks like it was copypasta'd from an image of a different person

Like she's only wearing the pants part of a fatsuit

>Have Latina genetics and enjoy it for the 2.5 years you look good, after that it's Latin mom mode-- cellulite in full swing
that only happens because their diet is literal shit.

they dont get to become almost as fat as us without fast food for no reason.

Latin diet = copious amounts of carbohydrates, and dairy

insult the daughter of a voodoo priestess and have her curse you to slowly transform you into this by rubbing your face and whispering THICKERRRR

scream CHANGE NOW in the mirror repeatedly

hormone replacement therapy

>Great fucking body
>Ruin face with shit makeup
Why do women do this?

Chloroform

>BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

>snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but of yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now....

>BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF

>Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....

>BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT

>Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes….

that's photoshop

>Drumpf
fuck off back to /pol/ bitch nazi ass

cos her face is even uglier without makeup lel

Is this a new meme?

Use photoshop

>bitch nazi ass
lmao why do niggers talk like this

squat ×f
GOMAD

for 6 months

squat ×f
fork putdowns ×f

chloroform

What the actual fuck

Trump = automatic wrong

How the fuck i lost ot to this?

Why are the correct answers so far down itt?

>fpbp
dat first braaaaaaaap of the day

Be a midget

Fuck I have seen this way too many times. Why do Latins get so fucking fat? Even in the Army they all were all fucking fat.

looks like shit. this is what a real woman looks like

>How do I get this body?
Mostly genetics.

Other things that help
>doing the right sports as a child
>eating right as a child
>doing the perfect workout routine as an adult
>eating right as an adult

More women have these genetics than you would think. However most ruin it from lack of athletics in their youth.

gtfo Veeky Forums thicc beauties only

i'm thicc, I don't want my girls to be thicc too

>The next leader of the free world

How does it make you feel your candidate lost to the new most influential man in the world?

WAIST CORSET

She looks like she has another pair of pants under the green ones.

Change proximity to London

I refuse to fall for the "you don't actually prefer women without makeup" meme. My ex always looked a million times better when she washed everything off her face.

Every day I walk around looking at women drawing attention to skin blemishes by lathering them in foundation. Fucking why?

Women do look better with makeup if they do it right. If you can tell that she's wearing makeup then she's doing it wrong.

what about your twinks?
a-asking for a friend

Retard

Get used to it,nigger.The rope is coming.

THAT right there is the real thick and curvy you mentally challenged BBW lover.
Pic related too

arent those things super dangerous if youre wearin them for years?

What is this erection you're giving me?

name? Instagram`? Gimme some

That's a corset and Photoshop but she has a nice face

ALTHOUGH

She is pointing her toes inwards, that way she seems to have thinner thighs, but in reality they rub each other Everytime she walks and is spreading her feet over shoulder width to increase that effect

You are not supposed to wear a corset, that shit stopped being norm a century ago

We have liposuction and stomach staple plus skin removal surgery now, if you don't have the will to put the fork down.

No idea,m8

hnnnnngggg

You have to be a girl, mate. Cheers

Has BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPFFT gone too far?

This is one of the worst memes imaginable. Makes it look like there are legit 12 year olds on this board.

SS, MILK AND OATS ONLY

20 PINTS A DAY NO STOP

You fucking thicc lovers make me sick,
all that extra disgusting fat wobbling everywhere,
I think id puke if I would ever have the chance to touch a girl that was thicc.
DONT FUCK THICC, FUCK THINN

How do I get this body?

Btw she is like 6'2 or 6'3

More like 6'0

SHOO SHOO SKELLINGTON

These are the only valid options itt

>your candidate

And who exactly was my candidate?
Also enjoy his inevitable impeachment.

by being born with a genetic defect

She is not tall, so body proportions may differ. Body fat location depends on genes as well as on lifestyle. If you sit on your ass most of a day then your lower parts of body will get bigger (more fat). She may exercise from time to time so its more smooth looking + some comsetics help with that. Thats all.

I got your back m8

Their traditional diet is garbage too, south American tribespeople are doughy and fat.