ITT: WHY we lift!

Go!

I lift to piss off gravity... It's been my sworn enemy ever since my mother dropped me on my head as a baby.

Dat Mewtwo bod

I lift because naruto

:)

It turns me on like crazy

because I hate who I am

I don't want to feel helpless and i want a body that im proud of

im just tired bros ;_;

Keep going at it user! I believe you!

Kek

Still the one guy that got my ass in the gym.
Regardless of his many mistakes, he still inspired a lot people to work out

>wanting a mudshark
Honestly just kys you sad nu-male cucks.

I lift to be a metaphorical atlas of myself, that when the worlds weighs down on you, you bet your ass I will squat and OHP that shit fabulously

I do it for Trump

bump

Get on my level

Has there ever been better ab insertions?
Answer: no.

Why wouldn't I?

it's fun and at the end of the day gets rid of that awful feeling that your life is going nowhere.

Because I had to have surgery for a replacement ACL after a wrestling accident and so I have to work out for the rest of my life or else I can't jog 40 yards without feeling it in my knee for a good week straight.

mostly this quote, desu

do we have to keep reposting this shit everyday?

this guy gets it

>Wants to live in a fantasy land where not one single instance of racemixing occurs
kek

I lift to mitigate the effects of depression. I am a jobless loser with a useless degree living with his parents. I think if I can't get in the military to use the GI bill to get a bachelors of science in nursing I'll just apply as a freshman again and accumulate debt. nurses are always in demand and I already went through an elite liberal arts college (according to lists compiled by whothefuckknows at websites like forbes)

my parents were/are wonderful in that they paid for both my brother and I's college education, but because I was first born and they are helicopter parents I pretty much have no initiative. girls/women/going up to people terrify me because I cannot get over childhood bullies. I have chronic insomnia that isn't helped by exercise

I hope you all reach your fitness goals and don't get injured. I hope none of you catch depression. it really isn't fun

>mr olympia confirmed for satan

Dealing with depression too, clinical. Damn near destroyed my life, but it's possible to make things better. I'm down from 265 to about 215, with another 30ish to go. You've got the discipline to go through four years of school, then you've got the discipline to get your life back. It's not easy, it's not fair, but it is doable. You showed a lot of strength just by opening up on this, even if it's a Sudanese Hammock Enthusiasm board. You're stronger than your depression tells you that you are. You're gonna make it, bro.

Wait what? You have no initiative and you blame your parents for being over protective? Thats a bullshit excuse. You could get a job today save money and be out of your parents house living a decent life within 2 months. Sort your priorities out.

I want to protect that smile

bitch looks like a Charmander

I just want to feel strong again. Was very athletic and fit until 23, then I hurt my back.

>about 1 year laying in bed, could sit at computer for an hour before pain was too much
>another year when walking/sitting was all I could do
>lifting or carrying anything over 5 pounds caused my back to seize up
>couldn't bend at the waist, lifting the toilet seat was agony and took minutes
>after 2 years I could do light exercise and lift around 10 pounds
>another 2 years of slow and steady recovery

My recovery took so long because I denied how injured I really was. Kept telling myself to "walk it off" and expecting it heal like all my other injuries.

I'm about 80% back to normal.

Maybe one day
>parents make all decisions throughout childhood
>from what sports to play and when to putting me on the accelerated track in middle/high school
>make me apply to schools I have no interest in going to
>its my fault for not knowing how to make decisions for myself

my parents have expressed this to me. I'm glad that you've managed to make things work for you, but I'm still working on it

To get women so that I can push the only girl I feel I ever loved out of my mind and so I can start to get my life back on track. Still young though so I have that going for me at least.

I lift to obtain the mental image I have of myself. I lift because I worshiped the hero and the masculine since as far as I can remember. I lift because, despite how awful some of my ancestors may have been (extremely abusive womanizing great grandfather for example), some were good and tried very hard to pave the way which eventually led to me and I want to keep their momentum going.

I lift for health and for shoulders broad enough to carry not just my burdens alone.

I can't get enough mysterious QTs like her

you know, i like to tell myself i lift for myself and for fitness/health but really I just want to look good enough to have rough sex with fit women

D-don?

Nigga, Araki couldn't draw better ab insertions than Zyzz had.

So you literally want to be a white knight? Sad!

I'm vain.

I lift to piss people off.

This

this is now a personality thred

>hehe animugurl
kys

I bet you look a lot better than when you started.

crooked cross wrong direction

Ew race mixing

wow so rude

i lift these weights so i can be with her again ;-;

let me guess, she plays your neetgames too right

K Y S
Y
S

AUTISMO

I think they look beautiful together and what she said is uplifting.

>her

Clinical depression floored me during the most important time of my schooling and working out was the only way I didn't feel like trash constantly. Still going strong and feeling better after a year of medication and looking the best I ever have.

We're all gonna make it brahs.

>her

One day I will hold the log-press world record and surpass my idol Zydrunas Savickas. This is why I train.

>reddit

goddess

It's a fucking nigger, he should be hung

no you wont

Originally for women, now 30% for women, 70% for confidence.

>implying he's not hung like a donkey

also

>>/pol/

to stretch

This is why I lift. I lift because at 23 I got cancer and while I was able to get clear of it, it still made me realize that I could have died at 23 as a fatasfatass (at the time, 190kg/420lbs at 6'5. Down to 150kg/330lbs now) who had achieved nothing and was a lonely, kissless virgin.

That's not how I want to go out. Without changing, between the history of cancer, chemotherapy and massive obesity; I will be lucky to live past 35.

I started lifting for my life. To prolong it and to maybe to make it worth living.

>surpass
>Zydrunas

shoot for the moon and maybe you'll land among the stars, ie. second place to that monster Savickas

more like tire

kek

it's more about body size difference than skin color
>pls no bully senpai

>implying only /pol/ is against race mixing
From an interview with Muhammad Ali.
>M.A. – (Interrupting) It ain’t sad because I want my child to look like me, every intelligent person wants their child to look like them, I’m sad because I want to blot out my race and lose my identity? Chinese love Chinese they love the little slanty eye, pretty brown skin babies. Pakistani love their culture, Jewish people love their culture, a lot of catholic wanna be with Catholics and want the religion to stay the same… who would want to spot up yourself and kill your race? You’re a hater of your people if you don’t want to stay who you are. You ashamed of what god made you? You think he made a mistake when he made you?

Interviewer – I think that’s a philosophy of despair, I really do

M.A. – Philosophy of despair? Here let me tell you, listen. No woman on this earth, not even a black woman in Muslim countries can please me and cook for me and socialize with me like my American black woman, no woman, and last is a white woman… can really identify with me and my feelings, and the way I act, and the way I talk…. it’s just nature, you can do what you want, but it’s nature to want to be with your own, I want to be with my own.

SHIEEEEEEEEEET
she has insane genetics tho. Kind of sad it will go down to halfies. If she was black I would say the same if she was dating a white guy.

MAKE TESTOSTERONE LEGAL AGAIN

looks like a man desu

that nigga was quite a thinker

First 2 sentences are probably the best reason for lifting I've ever heard. Rest is okay I guess.

I dont want a fantasy land I want a land where any woman stupid enough to race mix is a social outcast.

Like the majority of societies throughout history.

>her
Briiiiiiiiiiipppp

kek

Debater masterrace reporting in

>be with her
or
>be he?

>implying I've ever been to /pol/
I haven't.

Well, you won't go far if you don't even try, like you say.

I lift for my 5 year old son and 1 year old daughter

Logistician reporting in.

Jesus how fucked up will her body be in 10 years from corset """"""""training"""""""""""

For this.

Are you me?

I lift so my wife's son has someone to look up to

I want to get fit to prove to everybody I can. I want to watch anime and play vidya but still have a good body.

>taking some brain damaged negroes opinion as fact

steroids

Fuck that bro I wanna waste my time fucking hot chicks and emasculating fuckbois. Forget vidya this is where its at.

>never again will there be white skin, blond hair or blue eyes in the family tree

maybe /pol/ is getting to me...

>Lifting to impress men

p,gay imo

IM SORRY BABY YOU WERE THE SUN AND MOON TO ME

I. DONT. CARE!