Diet an exercise

Is cottage cheese a meme?
I literally eat chicken breast and brown rice with broccoli
Is adding lowest cottage fucking this up?

Inb4< I obviously know I'm obviously fat that's why I'm asking Veeky ForumsZens diet advice, one of you kunts should know something that I don't from lurking

>I literally eat chicken breast and brown rice with broccoli
If that's all you ate you wouldn't look like that no matter how much cottage cheese you add

The question is HOW MUCH are you eating.

Since you are trying to cut down to ~15% bf just focus on the total daily kcal intake; you can worry about macro nutrients later on. Eat whatever you'd like (that's healthy and filling), so long as you don't exceed your daily kcal cap you'll lose weight.

I literally just started this diet after months of putting shit in my body.
Again I'm fully aware of the unpleasant fat body pic related but does Veeky Forums have any CONSTRUCTIVE criticism or just nazi autists looking to talk shit about problems the user is clearly aware of? Post related

No, but cottage cheese is an inferior protein source compared to chicken, beef, pork, fish and even whey/casein.

also enjoy your acne

1 cup of boiled brown or white rice
1 1/2 cup of broccoli and 1 skinless chicken breast midday meal. Usually 2 soft boiled eggs for breakfast and exclusively water consumption as drink.
I've started putting a spoonful of cottage cheese and 2-3 table spoons of hot fucking salsa to improve the blab taste as I actually mix all said mid-day food into 1 bowl and consume together

Maybe you should say that you just started this diet, dumbfuck user

Implying cottage cheese induces acne?
But why user

Why would I even need to state when I stated Said diet to ask if incorporating cottage cheese was a good idea?
fucking brain dead kunt user

>literally expecting results right after just starting something

People become gradually lactose intolerant as they grow older.

except for swecucks, but they got ahmed fucking their women and low testosterone to worry about.

>literally asking for advice from ones who have had success dieting while in the beginning of constructing a successful meal plan?
Where does all of this autism come from anons??

>becomes weak dairy bitch with age.
Fuck that shit user sounds like a fucking milk cuck
I'm a sick kunt and acne is for phaggots

I simply add cottage for taste as I said I combine my food into a bowl and add the cottage cheese as a topper,
>tfw eats for taste
Still gonna make it bitch

Good on you for trying to change your life around but it's better if you learn to eat in moderation rather than just brown rice, chicken and broccoli everyday. It's not sustainable for most because it's fucking boring. Like the other user said as long as you eat below your tdee you can lose weight. Worry about macros later.

Don't have to use skinless breast everytime. Thigh are fucking delicious. Let me guess you just bake them the same way everyday then put hot sauce? Learn to cook simple stuffs like stir fry etc. Vastly improve your taste and make your diet more sustainable.

You are fine adding it as long as your total cals are still less than your tdee. You can eat whatever the fuck you want as long as you are below your tdee

Also you sound like a prick

I lost 7 pounds of water the second day I started eating clean

double jab then you can eat whatever you want

I don't have a lot of information on macros or tdee as when I ate clean it was simply my time in the military and its autist proof with
>green healthy
>red fatass
So I'll have to do research as I'm new to the civilian diet game
>tfw I used to smoke ALOT of pot and I'm the best cook I know I just don't really care to mix my routine up because it works but thanks for the advice Senpi

>implies user should be sensitive to the rude kunts lurking Veeky Forums
Educate me on tdee Senpi
I'm sure I eat wayyyy fucking below maintaince but I'm trying to lose weight and 500 kcal deficit seems weak

Did you just gain it back when you had water
Trying to burn fat not Piss until desired weight user

find your tdee using the first result on google

eat less than that