How do you deal with DOMS, Veeky Forums?

How do you deal with DOMS, Veeky Forums?

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST IT HURTS LIKE HELL TO EVEN PUT ON A SHIRT FOR FUCKS SAKE

bcaa or hmb.

don't be new
train regular

get over it.

when you're consistent, DOMS mostly go away

foam roll

feels good man

It'll mostly stop after a couple of weeks of regular training.

>go

DOMS isn't a plural.

What is DOMS I've never understood that acronym nevermind I just figured it out right now

Thanks for posting

Lift for more than a week.

kek

enjoy the pain mein friend. It means you did shit yesterday. Enjoy it

>going to the trouble of filling out a captcha for nothing

Keep going to the gym, idiot.

Did you not notice DOMS only really happen when you do something new?

No, it doesn't mean you did a good job, it means you've been slacking up until then.

I actually enjoy it. It reminds me that I am doing something.

>he doesn't own a Veeky Forums pass

>happen

DOMS isn't a plural.

Am I the only one that loves the feeling?

delayed onset muscle soreness

OP is clearly a newbie whiny bitch

DOMS is purely a beginner thing, at least to that severity. If I have a really intense lifting session I might feel like 1% DOMS, but it's nothing compared to what you get when you're a beginner.

As long as you lift frequently your body will adjust and you'll stop getting it. You might even miss it a little bit (I do)

Lol I was working out yesterday after 2 weeks (christmas holiday) and now I have doms on the legs. Today i dropped a pen in work and i just let it be there :D.

More protein, more stretching, massage your muscles after workouts, if your not getting enough protein then your muscles will ache more because they aren't getting the fuel they need to rebuild themselves, also if you don't stretch enough before AND after (maybe even in between) lifting you will be hating life like it seems you are now, if all else fails either massage your muscles yourself after a workout or go pay for a full body one, otherwise there isn't a whole lot else you can do but suck it the fuck up.

I thought I was the only one

I Had to take 3 months off after an operation and only recently got back to lifting again. How long will it take me to recover my lifts?

wow looks like she has balls at that point.

I miss DOMS. Anyway, proper rest and nutrition and also not being a pussy.

This.

DOMS felt like I was progressing.

>stretch enough before
it's like you didn't read the sticky

Does anybody?