I have seborrheic dermatitis along my scalp and face. Its worse along my hairline and back of my head...

I have seborrheic dermatitis along my scalp and face. Its worse along my hairline and back of my head, to the point where my hair is starting to thin. I use head & shoulders and apple cider vinegar to try to get rid of it but nothing has worked so far in the long term. Anyone have any suggestions to treat it and hopefully regrow back some of my hair?

Also to note, my head gets extremely itchy when I do cardio and sweat a lot, it's extremely irritating to say the least

go to a dermatologist and get tar shampoo, and some sort of moisturizer

brought mine under control. note that there is no cure for this disease yet, it goes away on its own for some reason

cold showers
drink water
lotion or water based moisturizer

got mine under control. Used to have literal cracks in my face

I also have very long hair so it's hard to wash my hair everyday without drying my hair out. I use to wash every week but I have shortened it to at least 2-3 times a week.

Round of anti-fungals and keto.

I did that home remedy shit to try and manage mine for over a year. Barely help and eventually got so disgusting and horrible, like the front of my scalp was covered in what looked like white scabs, that I want to a dermatologist. Doc gave me a prescription solution to sprinkle on my scalp and boom all gone by the morning if I use it before bed, just like magic. I still get breakouts since it never really goes away for good, but they are now easily managed. You gotta go to a derm man.

Just go vegan bro

But seriously a vegan diet helps your skin a lot

Damn I might have something similar but not as bad

t-gel shampoo and see a derm

I've been struggling with this recently as well, when it gets really bad (right now) I use prescription steroid cream on it.

>I have tried two things
>nothing has worked

Use fungoral, don't use oils or other creams

makeup

Had the same problem.
Applied some ointment containing neomycine sulfate and betamethasone (pic relates).
Dunno if you have it in your country, since I bought here in Vietnam.

But seriously, dude, just go to fucking dermatologist...

Have a similar skin condition affecting my forearms, nose and eyebrows. Doc prescribed me steroid creams - one slightly weaker for use on my nose. Work an absolute charm as long as I remember to apply it.

It's absolutely worth seeing a dermatologist or doctor if you haven't already, there's some stuff you just can't cure "naturally" or with stuff you can get over the counter.

My Brother had this just far worse, no medicine helped. My grandma mixed a natural medicine from plants and it now it is gone.

See a dermatologist.

you need quality hair/skin products. Head and shoulder is a shit product, no wonder its not working. See a professional about it

Minomycin tablets

I had what you have although not as severe, only throughout my scalp or on the forehead, but after about a week of taking two tablets a day it'll be suppressed, the bad news is you need to take two a day forever.

Same user, forgot to mention this shit isn't over the counter.

There you go OP. Just get mix some plants and problem solved.

I have seborrheic dermatitis and turning vegan stopped my facial dermatitis, however the area of skin is still really soft and pink but no longer dry or flaky or even noticeable. It's perfectly acceptable to me and trust me I have BDD so my standards are ridiculous.

I still have dermatitis in the bigger areas on my body though

I have it as well but its not that bad, and its not in my hair, just forehead, cheeks and nose.

I got some creams from docs and a triple therapy, and they also told me to keep my hair really short cause the dandruff from it can also make it even worse.

Find P&S shampoo. It's otc, but expensive ($15 / bottle). Also, use diluted ACV and spray your scalp and face and let sit in thr shower (don't get it into your eyes).

Be careful when you ask the pharmacist for thr shampoo. It sounds like "penis shampoo"

Also, manage your anxiety and stress. Youll continually get flareups otherwise. I can answer any questions you have because i struggled with it a few years ago.

Head and shoulders, selsun blue, etc. are shit. They contain SLS, which is an industrial detergent and is TERRIBLE for your scalp / skin.

Be sure to consult an anonymous fitness board and avoid professional counsel.