Chestbrah

>chestbrah
more like. You look flat brah

Sick trips

cheers

>10+ years of trenning and HGHing
>looking like THAT

he's very lucky he makes tons of money by whoring out zyzz's corpse, cause he sure as hell isn't gonna make any money with that physique.

I don't even know why jeff seid even hangs out with him (or pretend hangs out with him on IG).

This fukken lmao, the guy's genetics are so shit that he's 5 ft 10 yet can barely struggles to be above 80 kg while on steroids. He also benches like 185 lbs after 10 years of training+ roiding, topkek.

Chestbrah to zyzz is like what latsbrah is to his brother

cause they need each others fan base.

What is it with these dudes who just take drugs, lifts some weights and start selling supps. It's literally their lives and it's fucking pathetic

but jeff actually looks good and makes multi six figure salaries from sponsorships/IG/etc.

dyelbrah makes ends meet by selling t-shirts of his dead brother.

It just struck me how shitty it must be to be a "fitness celebrity."

Both are faggots, but jeff is slightly less because he was an athlete/trains as one and can actually wrestle you and beat you up. Whereas chestbrah do 20 sets of curls supersetted by sucking zyzz's dead cock

hilarious

why are the younger brothers always the superior ones?

jeff pls go

Mother's womb is used up and barren after the first plus, she's older

Older woman = beta kids

Latsbrah is older than thegoldenchad? Wtf

brad pitt has a younger brother who is a normie so not always true

Older (healthy obviously) parents produce more intelligent kids especially an older males.

my younger brother is an opiate addict who works construction shit jobs

youre wrong

True, I'd much rather be a 9-5 wagecuck than do the thing I look forward to after work for a living

Isn't he also the oldest brother? That makes it even worse.

I thought it was opposite in their case.

not necessarily, maybe you're a transsexual crack whore wo tweezes old ladies eyebrows in exchange for protein powder

>makes multi six figure salaries
yeah idk about any of this, I'm sure they do alright but I think people way over estimate how much either of them make

Mike Tornabene owns a mclaren because of his shitty T-shirts and YouTube ads

Alex is the older brother.