Healthy digestive system

What supplements do you use to ensure your gut flora is in balance, no leaky gut, regular bowel movements, etc.

I read that you're supposed to have 3 bowel movements a day... i have one every 2/3 days.

>supplements
there it is your problem

Foods high in fiber, yogurt, soured cabbage.

>you're supposed to have 3 bowel movements a day

This is so incorrect that it's shocking you'd repeat it in earnest.

yo twice a week i fast and load mango habanero sauce from chicken wings. Then a couple hours later i eat some frozen yogurt with live culture. It hurts at first but you cleanse your gut hard. I dont get sick often or any of that. Its broscience, keeps my stomach optimal.

I drink 2 cups of kefir upon waking

i eat garlic before sleep i feel my liver working faster

algae pills

Brrrrrrrptrrrraap

drink more water

I wondere what its like to be her?
Instagram famous just literally posting your ass everyday and you live off that, what a weird life, Id let her shit on my face though

Metamucil and other fibre supplementation is your friend. I seem to recall a paper where the author suggested that if every amerilard took dietary fibre supplements, colorectal cancer would have negligible risk rather than the 1/20 chance it is now.

Assuming you eat like shit ofc

Kek

Try some probiotics.

i eat my dinner meat with onion and garlic, i also consume pickles and sauerkraut often and broccoli/cauliflower semi often, no problems with gut and pooping even on a very high fat keto diet

Psyllium husk.
Seriously, it solves every single digestive system problem there is. Just mix a couple of spoons into a glass of water and chug it down once a day.

Jelly fags will probably say she's dumb or a whore or sad and empty inside but I bet it's pretty fun. Hopefully she makes enough money to live on or has a job to fall back on when the beauty fades.

Literally all you need is to make sure you're getting enough dietary fibre and not eating like a retard.

"Probiotics" are a scam, your gut flora is pretty good at maintaining itself given the correct nutrition.

Kekity

>Psyllium husk.
>Seriously, it solves every single digestive system problem there is. Just mix a couple of spoons into a glass of water and chug it down once a day.
Psyllium almost ruined me last year. At some point it stagnated and my gut swelled up looking pregnant. Excruciating pain for weeks and almost needed surgery.

Fellas I had horrible constipation at one time and have a funny story

>Haven't shit in a good 6 days, I feel genuinely uncomfortable because of how bloated I feel
>Try drinking coffee, no dice
>Try smoking, no dice
>Try psyllium husk, no dice
>Decide fuck it, I'm going to sit on the toilet until I poop
>Probably an hour goes by and I start to shit
>First log is fine but obviously hard and uncomfortable
>Second log is massive, feels like my butthole is being torn apart
>I feel like I'm going to pass out from the pain
>Can't push anymore, halfway out and too hard for my butthole to cut through
>Reach behind me and break this poop log in half with my bare hands
>Clean off my hands, wipe my ass and lay on the bathroom floor for a good 2 hours
>Whatever line I just crossed I can not come back from

To this day nobody else knows that this happened

Jesus Christ, what would you do Veeky Forums?

Stop caring after I nut

But now we know, and we're going to tell everyone, Steve

Magnesium.

Go to Sam's get their 400mg magnesium pills.
Take one in the morning, one before bed.
After you are regular, lower it to just one in the evening.

Alcohol with the magnesium will make you shit. So be careful.