No sex drive

>no sex drive
>sleep 8+ hours every night but still tired during the day
>lethargic
>probable low test
>yet lifting heavier than ever and becoming much better at HIIT routine

What gives? I thought lifting and HIIT were meant to increase test, not decrease it.

I'm on day 4 of no fap and whereas before I'd be desperate to fuck everything that moves, atm I'm barely thinking about sex.

>pic related

There's barely even a quiver from my dick.

Other urls found in this thread:

karger.com/Article/Abstract/182546
chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2013/07/no-fap-more-like-no-fucking-way.html
chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2010/09/enough-already-sex-and-baddassery-are.html
chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2010/09/enough-already-sex-and-baddassery-are_07.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Masturbation#Health_effects
europeanurology.com/article/S0302-2838(16)00377-8/abstract/ejaculation-frequency-and-risk-of-prostate-cancer-updated-results-with-an-additional-decade-of-follow-up
webmd.com/prostate-cancer/news/20040406/frequent-ejaculation-prostate
urology.jhu.edu/newsletter/prostate_cancer712.php
frequenturinationinmenexplained.com/ejaculation-and-prostate-cancer/
answers.webmd.com/answers/5004889/what-nutrients-do-you-lose-when-ejaculating-or-masterbating-do-you-lose-testerone-
healthtap.com/user_questions/1294935-how-long-does-your-body-take-to-replace-the-nutrients-lost-by-masturbation
press.endocrine.org/doi/full/10.1210/jcem.85.1.6291
anabolicmen.com/fats-and-testosterone/
youtube.com/watch?v=kwKcayYkyAc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

So go get your test levels checked.
Are you eating enough senpai?
It can be any number of things causing low T. Intense training and inadequate calories will do it.

Stop overtraining.

I'm eating around 500-700 below maintenance every day, could that be it?

Isn't that just a meme?

When i was in the best shape of my life i felt awful all the time. Reduce your calorie deficit or go maintenance for a week or two and slowly decrease cals from there. Overdoing it on hard HIIT and lifting will fry your CNS real quick.

Same, but somehow this shit only started a year ago. Before that I was constantly horny (literally 24/7) and generally way more energetic. What the shit is this?

Check your fat intake. I had a similar thing when cutting around -1000 kcal a day.

>When i was in the best shape of my life i felt awful all the time.

ffs why do I even lift. I felt much hornier when i took lifting less seriously.

OP here, forgot to mention that my erections are also not as strong. Atm im only getting properly hard just before I cum, before it was like a rock after a couple of strokes.

overtraining causing low T probably is a meme (although idk for sure desu), but it sure as sunshine can mimic the effects, especially if you're doing it at a deficit. eat more for a few days and see if that helps. for good measure, keep your current sleep cycle and cut out caffeine. if you're still hella tired during the day in a week, probably worry about it, but for now it sounds like malnutrition

Maybe you like dicks?

>cut out caffeine

Why though? This is kinda hard because I need my morning and mid-afternoon cups of coffee. I'm actually not sure how I would function at work without them.

This. If I cut hard and don't eat enough fat, I feel low test. But when I bulk and eat lots of fat I get narbs like I'm 14 again

I just realised I'm getting fuck all fat intake since all im eating at the moment is lean chicken. I'll buy a whole pack of smoked salmon tomorrow, a few mixed nuts, eat them and see if it gets me horny.

Cortisol, caffeine creates it, not good when you're already stressing your system way too much. You could just drink chamomile tea before bed though, much better IMO. I need coffee myself now that it's dark for all but two hours of the day.

See why you're not hard for that girl you posted though, unappealing specimen.

It'll take a few days for recovery. Eat eggs, hormones synthesis needs dietary cholesterol

I go through the same thing too after working out hard for the day. There's some byproduct of burning ATP that makes you sleepy.
To avoid that, I'd lift for an hour in the morning and then go about my day.
If I do heavy lifting for longer than that I end up sleeping a lot.

probably accumulated fatigue from your workouts

This. I had the same symptoms and then started looking at hairy men smashing eachothers buttholes. Since I figured out that it was just that I like dicks I have never been hornier, I've dropped 4% bf without changing diet and I've added 200lbs to my total.

Wtf I like benis now

Probably this

Also overtraining is just a meme for most people because they'll never reach that state. The proper word is overreaching. Overtraining would be something like being in an overreaching state for several months.

Overreaching can cause low T but so does not getting a good nights sleep so it doesn't matter really. All your symptoms could be a consequence of overreaching along with inflammating, reduced appetite, decreased training motivation, increased heartbeat etc...

TLDR; take a weeklong deload and enjoy the gains

>I'm on day 4 of no fap

I found your problem.

This is what you get when you know nothing of diet and dont eat enough fat/ Too low calories. You then blame it on overtraining upp your fat intake and stop eating only chicken broccoli brown rice you spas

What is that pic? It looks disgusting.

>nofap
>no test drive

literal no fap cuckolds castrating themselves

Do a cycle of test and see what happens

Overreaching doesn't mean what you think it means.
The proper word is actually overtraining.

It's almost like no fap is a meme...

Day #7 no wanking for me.
Don't really care.
Drinking craft brews and playing HALO 5.

>Soon I'll Be 50 Years Old.

This, desu.

I find that I cycle my lifting.

>Go ham for a few weeks training hard AF (extra sets, reps, 2 hours + of training every night)
>Do this until feel like utter shit and gains slow
>Only do maintenance for my lifts (if I hit a new 1rm, 5rm, etc I lift at the adjusted level and cut workouts short)
>Focus on extra sleep for a week
>Feels like gains are being sealed in
>Repeat

You could potentially be..., DUN DUN DUN, Overtraining. It's not a myth, particularly for natural 'athletes'. You could just be going too hard too often with not enough time to recover. How many days a week do you train? From the sounds of it everyday? give yourself one or two restdays a week and see how you feel? Then the days when you do actually workout you'll feel better anyways.

F.L.A.T.L.I.N.E.
L.
A.
T.
L.
I.
N.
E.

You're overtrained and underfed stupid.

>I'm eating around 500-700 below maintenance every day, could that be it?

Obviously you fucktard, why even post on here?

HURRR DURR TRIAN REALALSALLY HARD BUTTT DUNNT EAT ENUFF 2 MAINTAAAIN BUT OOOOO I FEEL TIREED I WUNDER WHYYYYYYY

> Eat eggs, hormones synthesis needs dietary cholesterol

No it doesn't

no it's not

>>pic related
>There's barely even a quiver from my dick.

Yeah no shit, that boring shit doesnt attract you when you start getting high test production

try this picture instead

>>A series of enzymatic steps in the testis lead to the conversion of cholesterol to the male sex steroid hormones, testosterone and 5α-dihydrotestosterone.
karger.com/Article/Abstract/182546

Fuck off vegan

Shit not you, meant for

Sauce?

Nothing ;_;

How do i fix myself?

>no sex drive
>low test
>on day 4 of no fap
Stupid. Eat more protein/meat, sleep more, work out harder/more than your already doing, have more sex and fap more.
>chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2013/07/no-fap-more-like-no-fucking-way.html
>chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2010/09/enough-already-sex-and-baddassery-are.html
>chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2010/09/enough-already-sex-and-baddassery-are_07.html
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Masturbation#Health_effects
>europeanurology.com/article/S0302-2838(16)00377-8/abstract/ejaculation-frequency-and-risk-of-prostate-cancer-updated-results-with-an-additional-decade-of-follow-up
>webmd.com/prostate-cancer/news/20040406/frequent-ejaculation-prostate
>urology.jhu.edu/newsletter/prostate_cancer712.php
>frequenturinationinmenexplained.com/ejaculation-and-prostate-cancer/
>answers.webmd.com/answers/5004889/what-nutrients-do-you-lose-when-ejaculating-or-masterbating-do-you-lose-testerone-
>healthtap.com/user_questions/1294935-how-long-does-your-body-take-to-replace-the-nutrients-lost-by-masturbation
>press.endocrine.org/doi/full/10.1210/jcem.85.1.6291
>anabolicmen.com/fats-and-testosterone/

>He fell for the really low bf% as a natty is healthy meme
Lol

The body can produce its own cholesterol

Day #7 no fap for me.
Had many beers yesterday, a few beers today.
Don't care anymore about wild booty action.
All the hotties are 1/2 my age.
I just want to get my squat back to 405, after being sick in November.
No women for nearly 4 years now; and I don't care.
Work, lifting, eating, snoozing, Halo, SkYrim.

>it's what I do.

yeah what is that nasty shit user

>Halo, SkYrim.
You could at least get some good taste gains and stop playing shit tier vidya like these.

Go away, /g/.

>Isn't that just a meme?
You think when you subject your body to an infinite amount of physical stress, absolutely nothing will possibly happen?

I also play HALO 5, Dragon Age II, and wish Portal 1 would arrive for Xbone.

I don't like COD, or B-field, or zombie stuff.

>I cry when I hear certain songs.

>I'm eating around 500-700 below maintenance every day, could that be it?
Obviously, you fucking moron

also on day 4 of nofap OP. Stick with it, studies have shown test levels will flatline and then spike around the 7 day mark and stay at that higher level

shit, i know what u mean.

Magnesium + b6 tablets. 350mg a day. Don't take more than 500mg!

Willing to bet you're deficient, especially if you're a coffee drinker.

Will probably help your gains as well Tbh.

>/g/
>gaming

Sounds like magnesium deficiency indeed. If OP starts supplementing magnesium and the sex drive issue persists, it could also be zinc.

>Other signs of zinc deficiency are reduced fertility, rashes on the skin, spots on fingernails, sleep disturbance, loss of sex drive, loss of taste or smell, and in some cases mild anemia.

youtube.com/watch?v=kwKcayYkyAc

If this doesnt help you go to a doctor. Don't ask /adv/ from this gutter senpai.

probably the defecit. especially if you're eating very low carbs or fats, theyre both important for test production

so OP
I'm in a similar situation, I actually have strong sex drive drive by myself
however I rarely get erections in public I feel little aroused even when kissing girls
it *usually* goes fine when I get it down with a girl, but I had many occasions of getting "bored down", specially with my ltr ex-gf

so did anything good come out of the thread? a tl;dr?

working out causes a temporary hormonal inbalance, this is where recovery comes in. stress is like a big jug of water, and recovery is how quickly this jug empties out. if the jug fills up quicker than the recovery manages to empty the water, the jug obviously overflows, i.e. you get overtrained.

when the body can't recover, you're in a state of constant hormonal imbalance basically, which causes the issues you mentioned.

if you eat at a deficit, your recovering abilities will be worse, obviously.

the better your recovery, the harder it is to overtrain, but it's pretty easy if your diet & sleep sucks

you just describe exactly the analogy made in a bit unrelated question but how does omega3/fish oil fare?

i think thrall got it from a 3dmj video, that's where i saw it first

>nofap
>beers

And you wonder why your dick doesn't work?

potassium and thyroid

fix them

This is me
Haven't banged the wife in almost 18 months. Put on weight (fat) at the drop.of a hat even though I've been lifting for 14 months I look like a fucking kid. I've booked to see the doc next week to test my T level.

I image searched, turned out it's some vietnamese Honeycomb Cake.

The body is alot more complicated than "No sex drive, lethargy.. must be low T"

Yeah, but it's fit.
These retards are all about finding reasons too do steroids or some kind of gear or hammering their head into a wall till they get the answer.

The op only has to ease back and workout only once a week for a month or take a two week break then start again, eat at maintenance or slightly above for a while, rest and de stress.
No, that takes too much time and will apparently fuck them out of their non-existant gains.

YOU ARE AT A DEFECIT. CASE CLOSED YOU TARD.

Not everything is because of test jesus christ. You probably have cancer.

>haven't banged my wife in 18 months.

Someone else is then lol

Okay some questions:

What does your poop look like usually (see chart)
How often do you eat fish?
How often do you eat fruit?
Do you get tired after eating, or just in general?

forgot chart

Get checked for anemia too

so whats important to take note from the chart,
I get that totally liquid diarrhea,
type 1 and 3 indicate good amount of fiber and surplus in eating
type 4-6 may indicate excess fats/oils eaten?

regularly I often have one type 6 or 7 in the morning and then a solid 3 once in a while or when I eat a lot

I've been studying and playing wow my whole life, no sex drive here and lifting strong

u do u boo

no shame bro