Dun goofed

Ask a guy who just day traded away 80% of his btc anything

What type of gun do you intend to an hero with?

Guns aren't easily available where I'm from.
Helium is tho

what's your method ?

How is that even possible? Will donate 0.5BTC if its really funny

Well first what you do is you make a good trading decision, sell for 20% profit or so.
Then you get greedy, jump in without reading the charts and get your stop losses hit (5-10% loss). More greed comes, do it again, and again, and again.
Then get pissed off and blame the stop losses for your pain as the price always comes back up after stopping you out and remove all stop losses.
Now hold a shit coin and watch it die as you shrivel on the inside

Pretty good amiright?

What happened op?

The best part is, i didn't even learn from my mistakes. I literally did the same thing over and over for a week, every day.
Would make one good trade to start off with then fuck myself for every trade thereafter lol

I'm a compulsive gambler basically. When i started I was all about holding because I knew i couldn't control myself. Then the Zen leak caught my attention and off I go being retarded

Not the funniest story but I can add some highlights.

>See zen at ~200k sats as I'm about to go to work
>Go to buy
>Shit shit late for bus
>Get on bus and go to purchase on phone
> Literally doubled in price
>Buy in anyway because i'm a fomoing fucktard
>Get to work
>Been chasing the price up with stop losses
>Sitting on a nice profit
>As i'm resetting stop loss I'm called away urgently from my desk
>Literally shitting my pants as i'm discussing with the boss some useless information about procedure changes
>He won't stop talking
>Half an hour later return to desk
>wojak,jpg
>Sell at a loss
>It recovers
>Buy
>It dips and hits stoploss

And then this cycle begins

If someone donates I promise I'll cease gambling away all my money.
Fairly certain I've learnt my lesson now.

BTC
1Dy2xVkR24YaiaD8mANSsGabdEzEDtEHm7

i went from 5btc to 1btc
send me btc if you want to know my secrets

What time period?
Can you beat 7 days

2 months...
7 days is incredible
please teach me

>trading btc

this is why you lose money
there is no "buy and forget" strategy here. you should get ontop of whatever you investing

First send me BTC

It honestly took some skill to lose as much as I did in 7 days. I don't know if anyone has done it before other than in a single shit coin pnd

I was so close to putting money in back in august. The excessive identification that was required turned me off though. kind of kicking myself now

Still time to get into alt coins for when they pump after the fork.
Just don't do what I did lol

Can anyone else tell me there trading losses to make me feel better?

Or donate a small amount, that would work too.

Knife, nailbombs, ect.. Don't let the kebabs or CIA spooks have the high score.

Im not killing other people, they didnt makeme lose money that was my fault

I remember those days user. They become fewer when you start developing higher discipline.
IMO you should never force yourself to trade in less than ideal conditions such as when you can't be fully attentive or during times of market turmoil.
My advice is literally to buy bitcoin and hold. Don't even log in. Just view a price quote in the morning to keep an eye on it. See how you do over a month in comparison with your current strategy.

So should I sell out of SLR at a loss currently?
I was just planning on holding til it rises again eventually hahah

Can anyone tell me what they think about SLR?
Will ti ever return to ATH and let me dump my bags? lol

Well it depends on how much loss and for how long you've held it. I also am not familiar at all with SLR but based on a quick glance at the chart I would give it a couple days, see if the downward direction continues or if you could squeeze 500 sats out of it.
If you think you can get more by holding, do it. BTC is a bit high right now anyway and personally I wouldn't buy it just yet. It could probably be had for $5600 in a week

An extra 500 sats that is, 5500

I've lost so much I've become so uncaring about whether I lose this last little bit which is why I asked here haha. Figured you'd potentially make a smarter decision than me.
I'll watch for a bit and see if it dips further. I'll sell if it goes below 5k for sure

What the hell dude. FUCK OFF.

Nice ID
"cuck pnd"
It speaks to me on another level

Lol

I went all in on MALC at 3 sats. It cant go any lower, i thought. It's at 1 sat now.

That's how you lose 4k real fast.

How much is 80%

The exchange knows you suck and you're a gambler. They just have shit coins so they can take BTC fees.

Mmm tempted to buy at 1 sat. Unlike your buy, it's impossible for it to go down... right?

more than 5 btc hah

OP here im just on my phone now