Peenoise thread

What does Veeky Forums think of this guy?
Personally, I believe that he is indeed the greatest peenoise who ever lived.

>He is the national hero of the Phils.
>law requires that there should be a subject in all high schools and colleges about his life, works and writings.
>There are religions which revere him as Jesus or even God itself.
>He had affairs with numerous women all over europe and asia (there is an urban legend that Rizal was Hitler's father)
>He wrote at least 30 literary works
>He was the spark which ignited the Philippine Revolution
>He was a genius
>He was conversant in as many as 22 languages

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/José_Rizal
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rizalista_religious_movements

What does Veeky Forums also think about the Philippines?
Please try to be civil, Filipinos already get treated like total shit by foreigners and I want to hear something at least remotely positive about us for a change.

Also, I wonder if there are any other peenoise on this board.

>(there is an urban legend that Rizal was Hitler's father)

That is most stupidly Pinoy thing I've ever read. It'd only be more Pinoy if there was a basketball tournament somewhere in there.

Filipino culture is so spastic 1/4 Latin, 1/4 Chinese, 1/4 American, 1/4 black island hoppers.

Why didn't I marry a best Asian instead of a Pinay?

Stfu
This is a Euro centric board
Bring this shit to /int/

Butthurt Polack

>He married out of his race, jungle nigger gook on top of that.
Loving every laugh

And what color do you think I am?

Bonifacio is.

I presumed you were a white rice steaming loser.

If a white rice steaming loser is with an ugly gook and is happy, while you're posting on Tibetan cave painting history board, who is the real loser?

Yes, He was great in his own way. But overall, I believe that Rizal had a greater impact on Philippine history.

>he says while posting another topic about some pregnant Jew/Eastern Rome/WW2

It's not 'the most stupidly Pinoy thing' I'm telling you, there are waaay more stupid 'things' in Filipino society

>ur not circumcised = ur gay
>u get circumcised = u get taller
>nail urself to a cross to show jeebus you love him despite the pope telling you to stahp
>elect president who says 'motherfucker' in almost every speech.
>elect athletes, movie actors, comedians to positions of power
>overly religious, but almost always lacking in morals
>filipinos are brainwashed, make no mistake, there is no hope for my country.

Basically a way more trashier, browner, and less obese version of american society.

How did circumcision become a thing in the Philippines?

>overly religious, but almost always lacking in morals
This one always cracks me up. Nuke when?

I honestly thought this thread will die unnoticed

Just like Flip pride. The funny thing is, all the best Flip people I've met are expats. American really drained the best and brightest from there in the 60s.

I don't think nuclear powers won't even bother nuking us. We flips will always have use in the globalized future no matter how degrading.

They were smart enough rats to abandon a sinking ship

Is there a language uglier sounding than Tagalog? Shame that Spanish wasn't fully embraced.

The filipino language is a hideous abomination, most words are just bastardized from spanish and/or english and the meanings of them are regularly perverted.

When will you solve the sex tourism issue and the hapa problem.

what is this 'hapa problem'? please explain

I do not believe that sex tourism will be eradicated, on the contrary it will only increase in severity, further dragging down Filipino society into depravity, i fear the worst for the daughters of poor families.

One of the funniest things I've noticed about Filipinos is that they range from nearly looking white, to Hispanic, to Chinese, to aboriginal. They also range between looking like aesthetic gods to the ugliest creatures on earth. I've met 10/10 Filipina girls that a person would kill for, and creatures that need to be culled as they are an offence to god.

Race mixing
filipina(even the ugliet, shortest, and brownest) + any other race(except blacks) = guaranteed 7-10/10 offspring

>ugliet
ugliest*

Amerimutts.

Bonifacio >>> Rizal tbqh

Someone should make a virgin vs. chad meme about this.

But in all seriousness, why do you think so?