What alts do you think investors will be looking at after getting their coins from the fork...

What alts do you think investors will be looking at after getting their coins from the fork? Not what you are looking at but what you think normies will be looking at?

Vertcoin

XEL

OMG.

Not immediately after the fork but ODN will be a contender in later 2017 into early 2018

XLM / Request

Did new money go into btc to make it break 6000? Where did that money come from? If you can answer that, then you'll know where the investor money will flow into.

fuck off you pajeet shill

Not really new money.

I'm sure the economy of Zimbabwe on the verge of collapse had something to do with it.

Well, then odds are the money's going back into the alts it came from.

What' i'm saying is buy the dip on the coins that bled the most.

No joke, odn is going to skyrocket

true, thanks for the advice. But investors might decide to reallocate to other coins like Ethereum instead

Investors might take everything out and convert to fiat? Who cares

t. brainlet

If the money doesn't go into the alts that it came from, then it'll probably go into coins that have some news coming, and I say this because the ones that dumped the alts in the last few days when the prices were already so low, are not the brightest. They're day traders, which means that they'll jump on coins with news on the near horizon, or with news in the last couple of days.

I'm guessing ZEN will get a big boost.

Why? Thought we are taking everything into account

what date you think people will dump back into alts?

XRP is the most Normie coin out there, literally and figuratively 3rd after. Bitcoin and Etherium. Also basically FDIC insured, which makes Normies comfy. Also now sitting right at the table on an Advisory Board with Microsoft, Paypal, Amazon, etc. Pic related.

Look at what happened during the last fork with a bunch of coins (NEO, LTC, etc). Some money will flow back on the day of, even before the fork.

Ones to watch imo: ANT, MTL, DNT (name bazaar soon), ODN (They're finally burning the coins that were staking), ZRX (Ethfinex draws closers), Also IOTA is extremely low atm even though everyone hates the people in chard.

in charge*

Neo/Omg/Request/Lrc

Havent looked at xrp in a while. Just checked. Looks like Normie money is already pouring in. I know its not us, we dont buy on Saturday. Thinking of violating that tradition and dumping a bunch in to ride this up this coming week. These are, after all, Normies. Thoughts?

Pic related.