Music

What music do you guys listen to when lifting?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WranhsWm32s
youtube.com/watch?v=ZYAPgPH9hsI
youtu.be/IOWC3a0Vw7M
youtube.com/watch?v=rpJAblSqoDI
m.youtube.com/watch?v=he8kiTzCmrU
youtu.be/iMHohRDl55U
youtu.be/2ySO3eYyzvI
youtu.be/P6bcwI_vRcw
youtube.com/watch?v=79DijItQXMM
youtu.be/LfoNuO4iZLY
youtube.com/watch?v=Oy1Ui27195Q
youtube.com/watch?v=iX_9icmMD-0&list=PL3fa2n-Fi00cBxuqdDFQGJEfS65KTJL_t
youtube.com/watch?v=PHv9tPXKKzs&list=PLwsYyESsgnKtnmaBIpvQiznRk5AaG2Nir
youtube.com/watch?v=8Ln-GCGK_jk
youtube.com/watch?v=NdfSQaUxkNY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youtube.com/watch?v=WranhsWm32s

youtube.com/watch?v=ZYAPgPH9hsI

At the moment, it's a lot of Dream Theater or Protest The Hero. Sometimes some Deadmau5 if I'm having a house phase.

GOAT.

Here lately I've been trying to compile a list of music that I used to listen to in middle school. You know, that real angry shit. I don't know what it is, but I get fucking hyped when I put on some slipknot before I deadlift. I'm going to try listening to the used when I pull on Friday, wish me luck.

MY FUCKING BROTHER

>TIL THE BLOOD ON YOUR SWORD IS THE BLOOD OF A KING!

Depends on the day

Hard rock or metal with a solid groove through the whole disc, so a lot of Kyuss, early Pearl Jam, Ghost, Sabbath, etc

Long progressive pieces that put you in that zen spot where is your spotter. Love me some Magma for that. Sunn O))) works too, but forbid you put that on speakers; it scares my neighbors every time

Power metal tends too far to cheese for lifting, and more modern metal just doesn't click with me for lifting. Mid 90's death metal mostly, but Slayer is always there. You haven't puked until you do a half hour complex tied to Reign in Blood as cardio

Currently ripping & needle-dropping a bunch of Wagner from the Bayreuth festivals. Meme-tier stuff like Dragonforce has nothing on a solid Wagner performance

Been listening to a lot of blues recently

youtu.be/IOWC3a0Vw7M

HAIL OF BULLETS
youtube.com/watch?v=rpJAblSqoDI

Asphyx and Alestorm are also GOAT.
Behemoth's The Satanist is on an entire other level.

Gangsta rap.

The sound of iron hitting the ground

I can't believe how many of you losers listen to fucking metal. Ugh

this

metal is fucking pleb tier garbage, I hope none of you are over 16

Been really digging Josh A lately. Heard about him from Calgary barbell

m.youtube.com/watch?v=he8kiTzCmrU

FUCK YES

If you want to show how badass you are, pony up.

>Sunn O)))
I love listening to them when I work out, it really does almost hypnotize you. Especially their new live album, the mixing makes it feel like tectonic plates are shifting in your head.

I'll second this. I am white male from Finland and even I listen gangsta rap while I lift.
Metal is for kids.

youtu.be/iMHohRDl55U

I've been listening to this beastmode shit on repeat since yesterday.
Busted out multiple one arm pushups to this shit.

youtu.be/2ySO3eYyzvI

youtu.be/P6bcwI_vRcw

youtube.com/watch?v=79DijItQXMM
This, shit gets me pumped as fuck.

youtu.be/LfoNuO4iZLY

Used to listen to rock and gangsta rap for angry workouts

But I find that really the best and most effective way to lift is with calm music that reminds you of the constructive reasons your lifting - to be healthier, to control yourself, etc etc

So now I listen to chill triphop, vaporwave and ambient noise and my workouts are a thousand times more effective.

Rage feels much more effective than it really is - when you get older you realise that. Chill out a little, friends.

hail and kill buddy :)

Gonna try this next time. Thanks user. I like to switch my music up

I highly recommend Holding Yr Hand by Atlas.

Its on spotify I think.

I listen to audible & podcasts for brain gainz :)

When lifting I don't listen to anything unless I'm trying to psych myself up for a PR squat, then I blast some Rage Against the Machine in my earbuds. When I'm doing cardio, I listen to the first 25 minutes or so of Haunted Dancehall: youtube.com/watch?v=Oy1Ui27195Q

Sounds good thanks. Blackmill is my chill shit

I listen to sad music sung by cute indie folk female singers because the thought of falling in love and marrying one is the only thing that's keeping me alive atm

youtube.com/watch?v=iX_9icmMD-0&list=PL3fa2n-Fi00cBxuqdDFQGJEfS65KTJL_t

youtube.com/watch?v=PHv9tPXKKzs&list=PLwsYyESsgnKtnmaBIpvQiznRk5AaG2Nir

These were my most played gym albums of the year. I also listen to a lot of dubstep/trap mixes.

I listen to chill, goa and trance sometimes, but I do my best with death metal. Caffeine doesn't do shit for me, but the grinding roar of good death metal works wonders.

Here's my favorite chill and goambient
youtube.com/watch?v=8Ln-GCGK_jk
youtube.com/watch?v=NdfSQaUxkNY