POSW Masternodes Incoming - Be Prepared

You have less than a month before masternodes and the TPOS protocol is rolled out for POSW.
New wallet, possibly complete rebrand - name and logo.

You are an idiot if you don't hold at least 20k for a masternode. They are gonna be so fucking profitable unlike so many other masternodes because of their Trustless staking protocol, which means that masternode holders will be able to stake other peoples coins through new advanced code, trustless staking it's called.

Better load up, 10x before Christmas, and that's aiming low.

Devs are working REAL hard, a new QT wallet is being released soon as well, and it looks fucking badass.

We all know it's former damaged reputation, which is why it's switching to a new chain soon, new code, better security, expanded dev team.

What are you waiting for really? It's gonna be HUGE when ETH switches to POS, and you can pool your small amounts of coins together to actually have a CHANCE of staking consistently, AND with your computer TURNED OFF.

Think about it... For real...

Sneak peak of the new QT wallet for those who's curious

Roadmap looks good:
>Posw.io/roadmap

Do they also have a solid dev team to ensure we all will make it?

Masternodes will at least 5-8x the current price, typically all masternode coins jumps in price when masternodes get implemented.
I'm not all in, but I hold a pretty decent amount. They had a shitty launch, made some mistakes, however all things considered they are making immense progress right now.
This coin is still under the radar for some, but I'll bet my ass that it's gonna 100x in the coming 2 years if they pull through with their plans.

I'm currently staking: RDD, B3, Ember, Syndicate, and Piecoin.
- IF I could stake them all on Poswallet, enabling me to SHUT DOWN my computer, I would.
The trustless staking protocol is genius, and I really can't wait to see it in action, it's pretty revolutionary tbqh.

roadmap looks good as long as they hit everything in 2017 but i;m not sure i get the obsession everyone seems to have with masternodes - how much can one expect to passively make with 1 POSW masternode?

I am so pumped for this.

They expanded it a few months ago. Been taking to some of the devs on slack, and they have shown and revealed a lot to the members there, as far as progress goes.
They are holding back with marketing for now, they want everything to work PERFECT, Before they announce anything big.
They have however revealed that some major news, like masternodes will be implemented in a months time.

lol their adviser is the ODN dev that got fired for not being able to perform at a high level. Imagine, him, as an ADVISER.

How much for a masternode?

Glad to see it still alive.
It has hit a true bottom, even when everything else kept dipping; POSW just stayed at 1.9-2k.

Check this website: masternodes.pro

This gives you an estimate of how much a masternode can earn you passively. This is ONLY the masternode profits, and doesn't include staking profits - which is a bonus.

Posw is not "Just another masternode coin".

Typically you are paid the transaction fees in masternode earnings. BUT, with the new TPOS (Trustless Proof Of Stake), you will also profit from staking other peoples coins.
You won't get access to their coins directly, but through a hash algorithm it will enable you to take profits from staking their coins.

You will ALSO be getting a Revolving Proof Of Stake bonus every month (dividends) from holding the coin. The profits they make on the site are shared with it's holders.

Pretty unique concept, low supply. It's a winner

Still undecided at this point. Devs are saying between 10-50k per masternode.

Check the order books. Those sell walls are TINY.
A few weeks ago the price went to 7k sat without even trying. Just some whale buying up shitloads of coins.

There is a 69k wall right now, but it's nothing really, can be taken down so easily, In fact there is a guy on Slack who wants to liquidate some of his other holdings to scoop it up

If the coin ever reaches $1, which I think is likely, even 10k will be a lot.

The community at slack wants it at around 20k. Those of the members I've seen discuss it anyway.
I completely agree with you, however the more expensive the masternode is, the less masternodes will be created.
It's hard to say what they will decide, but they are testing with 10k per node as we speak. Have seen a few pictures already and it looks promising.

I do believe holders will be rewarded generously by holding. Not only from staking, but also masternodez RSB Rewards (monthly dividends), and TPOS earnings.

>Masternodes.pro

There are masternodes that costs WAY more. So don't worry about it. Just buy some for cheap now ;)

20k seems reasonable, considering the coin supply is as low as it is. Scarse or heavy priced nodes yields the best rewards as you have to share with less people running nodes.

I'll be running at least 1, and hopefully it will yield some decent passive income.

Pink wojaks once those who sold earlier this year finds out the coin eventually reached $1, but didn't stop there - Went to $10 with ease after the craze to get those JUICY masternodes that makes each person holding them $100 daily

Hahah will be a glorious day!

I hear they are rebranding completely? Is that true? If so. That's HUUUGE!!!!!

TO THE MOON BABY!!!!

New name might switch to PSW

Leaving the "O" out. We'll see, the future looks pretty good on this coin

100k sell wall DOWN BOYS!!

It's MOON TIME!!!!

Load and hodl fools we moon soon!!!

Fuck, did not buy enough.

Jesus those sell walls are THIN AS FUCK!

Sending BTC to Cryptopia as I'm typing here. This looks so freaking awesome.. Won't miss the chance to get in early this time!

This is gonna be like april, we'll see 20k again except with this new dev team we won't crash.

The lumenites need to come here before their rocket crashes.

We will definitely reach 20k again. In fact probably higher this time, since the devs have been innovation further on the concept.
TPOS will be HUGE!! Masternodes will send this coin straight to the moon, just wait and see.
Dev said on slack a few days ago, that it's ready for public release in about a month

Innovating*

Fuck I'm tired... Sorry

lol. I'm interested in posw but stop blatantly shilling

Looks promising but I don't want to wait a few months. Post this thread again when this is close to release.

It will be worth a lot more when this is close to release.

Holy shit Veeky Forums is FINALLY getting behind this. Lets gooo!
Posw will be /our coin/

shoutout to Marcdk from Slack, I know you're in here!

Dev told on Slack that he won't reveal any specific dates yet.
He said everything is ready and done beta testing within a month maximum.
They don't want to run a hype like last time with "nothing" to show for. Expect this coin to go well above 20k Satoshis on the next bull run. Which is a 10x price increase from now.

The price of POSW has been steady through the last month. Haven't lost money on it, unlike so many other alts taking HARD.

Alright I'm convinced, just bought a bit I honestly don't care for the node or whatever just hope this moons now

If you can wait 2 months. Then expect to at LEAST 5X your money. Honestly I believe we will see 15x

Just wondering... But how many did you buy?

this is gonna be a 100M+ marketcap coin. Its gonna go farther than 15x

Around 5k

Not bad. Why not buy 15k more? Pretty much guarantees you to be able to run a masternode. Just saying. The TPOS protocol which the masternode holders will profit off of along with transaction fees, could yield profits up to $50-$100 daily per node.. Just something to think about

get at least 15k because masternodes will be 15k or a little more.

Damn.. You got the POSW Ledger??

How do you know? I have 9k

I know you from a few days ago. You are that dude who almost forgot you had 9k.. Right? Haha :D keep holding!

I LOVE that picture, hahaha

Can I run a masternode on a spare windows PC? Or do I have to put it on some hosting platform?

i never forgot boyo

i just removed them from the site due the hack

im going to put them back to stake again, last chance and hope they dont fuck up again. im getting good vibes so lets roll.

Yeah you can. Or you can stake at their website, that's the easy way

Just bought a few more on topia! Nice steady rise already

And it will keep going. Mark my words

It looks awesome, where can I buy one?

Husky Moon Mission Confirmed - North Huskistan is making POSW their official national currency sometime in December

Go to poswallet.com you can order from website

If you have trouble ordering contact support on website or join the slack. And we will help you get one. Thanks

this is the 3rd thread ive seen of this shit today. im interested in buying enough for a masternode, although 20k is a little out of my price range atm

does anyone here have experience with using a masternode? what will i be in for?

>what will i be in for?
heavy bags

What use is a masternode for if no one wants to use this coin for real application?

thanks for your contribution

hey shills, what exchange should i use to buy your bags?