I'm sitting here with a 3lb bag of Haribo gummy bears and I can't stop

I'm sitting here with a 3lb bag of Haribo gummy bears and I can't stop.

I'm 160lbs ~15% bf and I'm gonna get it in right tonight.

What's your weakness anons?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/sMjgaa5j_LE?t=657
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

loose women

Any of the fruit/gummy candy stuff like gummy bears/worms, airheads, skittles, starbursts, child fruit snack packs, lollipops, etc.

kek

dude skittles and starburst are my shit as well. it's amazing I've never been a fat guy, cause I used to buy giant bags of starburst on amazon then mashup 3 different flavors at a time nonstop throughout the days

This and hard drugs.

Hot wings and takis. Shit is my krptonite

Milk chocolate, cocaine, and vodka

yo do not, I repeat do not eat haribo brand gummy bears.

Obviously gummy bears are bad for you in general but Haribo specifically is literally one of the worst things in the world you can eat for your teeth.

they might as well be designed to corrode and ruin every aspect of your dental health. This isn't a joke, look it up and then stop immediately.

youtu.be/sMjgaa5j_LE?t=657

You like Takis???

hehe, what are Takis?

>inb4, um, they're like, bb cheetos :3

any kind of amphetamine/speed. that shit sent me to rehab. 3 months clean now though.

and here I was thinking Haribo gummy bears were good for my teeth.

I'm not joking. They aren't just not good for your teeth, it is like you are eating fucking poison acid in a nice gummy format that is extra good for getting deep in your molars.

You could not harm your teeth more directly unless you removed them with pliers, but even then at least the rest of your teeth would be okay.

there are worse candies for your teeth bro calm down. and everybody on the fucking planet knows that there's not much worse for your teeth than sugary, chewy, sticky candy, short of actually taking lab grade acids and rinsing with them.

I must not be making my point because I guarantee that unless you're rubbing pure sugar into your gums by the ounce there are no other worse candies for your teeth than specifically Haribo brand gummy bears.

Even other gummy bear brands don't come close.

And if everyone on the planet knows why is this man claiming to be eating a three pound bag? I can't sit idly by while someone wreaks such utter havoc on their teeth.

Dental health isn't a joke, even on a malaysian finger-painting forum.

what is in the gummies that makes them so bad
>inb4 sugar

i'm the other man and I'm not eating the entire bag come on now. I probably ate 100 bears which is a fuckload, but it's not going to ruin my teeth. I just brushed, flossed, and used fluoride mouthwash so calm the fuck down everybody.

and no there are worse candies than HBGB

Those are my go to preworkout on TKD

and cheese for me, I melt bowls of cheese at like 1 am when I can't sleep, I just sit there shirtless eating a bowl of melted cheese with a spoon, sometimes go through 1kg of colby a week.

If we're talking overall, hamburgers. I fucking love burgers, almost never go a week without one. Chicken Wings too. Working in a restaurant its hard not to mow on extra food.

Candy wise, skittles (Wild berry), Swedish Berries, Jelly Bellies,

MDMA, pingas, disco buscuits, matt prestons, dingas, molly, love cookies, ecstasy, masterchefs.

Home cooked meals from the great depression

what makes haribo so bad? No other brand tastes as good as them

Energy drinks. I try to get rid of them, then when I've been off of them for a week or two, I might justify buying one and BLAM few days later massive stomach pains that feel like they're killing me. But I just can't stop.

I legitimately cannot inagine how anyone could enjoy this garbage anymore. Did I make it?

you seem to have some sort of vendetta here against haribo

No
Now how do I find this girl

This shit is gelatin.

You're welcome OP.

holy fuck that ending

All you guys need to look into a ketosis calorie restricted diet.

I eat about 2300 calories a day but I train boxing 5 nightss a week so my maintainence is 2800 calories a day.

I only eat protein and fats and green veggies though, I aim to eat under 30g of carbs a day. At first it took some getting used to but now it's easy as hell and I don't miss carbohydrates.

HOWEVER.

At christmas I ate some chocolate on christmas day; I ended up eating tons of chocolate, cake and junk food all through christmas day even though I knew I should stop. This is carb addiction.

Since then I've been back on ketosis and eating fine everyday. My workouts are fine on keto and I don't feel tired or lethargic. I don't even get cravings either or miss junk food; however I know if I were to eat any it'd make me binge all day.

I eat lots of meat, cheese, advocado, eggs, spinach, broccoli. Not memeing but I drink monster energy ultra or red bull sugar free if I go out because both are 0 carb and they dont kick me out of keto.

>What's your weakness anons?
fapping

Club chocolate bars. I don't even know why they're not even that nice.

JUST

this and chocolate people buy me for birthday/christmas. I never buy shit stuff but when it's gifted to me I just can't fukin stop.

Fucking alcohol
I hate it, but i keep doing it to myself like twice a week. It's tons of fucking calories, it fucks up my stomach for atleast a day, aswell as my sleep and probably my liver, can't even give it to my gf afterwards cause whiskey dick. Every time i go out telling myself i ain't drinking i'd have people buying me shots all night and i end up sleeping on a park bench or some shit.

>four years ago
>want a hamburger
>bad
>go to food depository
>buy 4 lbs bag of hamburger
>make a monster pile of hamburger
>top it with fried, sliced jalapenos
>layered with cheddar cheese
>drizzled with reduced sugar ketchup
>eat it with a spoon
>coke zero as a drink

keto should be illegal

wrong

only problem with Haribo is if you eat too much it can cause diarrhea (look at amazon reviews)

Rum, just like any other good and proper seaman.

But wheres the calorie restriction? Keto isn't an excuse for fats to eat like pigs. You still gotta count calories and use portion control; the difference between keto and other diets is that you'll be buring fat directly thanks to ketosis and if you train on a fasted stomach when waking up you'll burn fat faster.

Plus you won't have carb cravings either once you become fat adapted. First few days are rough but the cravings subside and it's easy as hell.

Typical meal for me might be
2x Chicken breast, half an advocado and broccoli/mushrooms

Or tuna, cheese, raw spinach

Or eggs, bacon, mushrooms, spinach

I'll be having beef steak, cheese and mixed salad leaves for dinner today.

damn chloe grace moretz looks like THAT?

Weight plz

Drugs, maine.
Before, I was addicted to sugar
Now, I recreationally enjoy weed, lsd, 2c-b, mdma and cocaine.

I'm better off now, though.

these jaffa fucking shits
I can literally go through a whole box in one sitting, it's sickening

there's been points in my life where I've gone through two bags of these in a day.

They're actually not too bad. But they're not that good either except for a little bit of fiber.

OP gonna shit all his organs out.

Not the sugar free ones

Veeky Forums

From experience, Sugar free or not you will still have explosive shits

As long as it's deemed safe
I honestly don't give a shit

the solution is to stop going out to drink user.

these don't even taste that good, fucking christ

why do i eat the whole bag