This MOTHERFUCKER is making all kinds of GAINS by this simple TRICK. Scientists and his wife HATE HIM. Learn how HERE:

This MOTHERFUCKER is making all kinds of GAINS by this simple TRICK. Scientists and his wife HATE HIM. Learn how HERE:

youtube.com/watch?v=oR35bcS_j-s

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fp2oicAsJ9o
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No thx im sweet

Hello Eric you fucking monster you

>tfw just binge ate pound of raw garlic and gallon of chocolate milk

Nah bro im sweet

Exactly what i needed to see at 4 am while my nose is literally too congested for me to even breathe. Will be trying this tomorrow (today)

Whats this meme?

Also
I see at supp store they offer 500capsules of garlic oil for like 8 euros. They recommend 1 a day ehih is 1500mg, but im having hard time convertig this to actual garlic, should i eat liek 3 of those a day?

>Whats this meme?
>not being on the misc during the golden years

I'm sorry for you senpai.

>and his wife

nice touch

this guy really changed my view on lifting and on fitness in general
he deserves way more subs and views

Eric is the true /fit ideal we all should strive for.

my wife hates me too so I'm halfway there

>be vampire
>do this
>die

You may be on to something, there are a ton of videos disputing the fact that garlic is poison. Why would they do that if human's have been consuming it for 1000s of years? Its because the vampires that rule this world that drink our blood via blood banks want us to stop contaminating our blood for their consumption. Fucking jew vampires.

What if vampires are feeding on our gains and garlic keeps them away?
Also you get more horny because vampires arent sucking you off through the night?

>But i never felt vampire sucking me off
They have substance on their teeth that makes you feel less the harder they suck.

Preach it.
Nigger has true passion and even more haters but i doubt he cares.

I wonder if he threw up after the video

lul

Fukoff

>that accent

He talks like a parody of the midwest.

You should watch the video about lat pulldown then

youtube.com/watch?v=fp2oicAsJ9o