Greatest fighter in the history of ever

>greatest fighter in the history of ever
>literally so strong he has to tie one of his arms down so that other people have a chance
>fights Akuma and gets bored

>5'3"

HOW WILL LANKLETS EVER RECOVER

>shrink when you get older
>over 130 yrs old

Oro was easy 6'+ in his prime

gtfo manlet

This is a normie /pol/ affiliate board. Take that shit to /v/.

/pol/ is ruining Veeky Forums

I guess you wouldn't remember Veeky Forums pre /pol/ but it was always like this.

If anything Reddit and Tumblr brought political cancer and now we can't go a second without some post about fee fees or >tfw and spam threads.

When can we get quality threads on topic

If you consider the old /new/ and /n/ we've had a political board for 10 years now.

Moot just liked to randomly delete it from time to time whenever he was butthurt.

Without a doubt. Too bad the mods don't do their jobs and ban them when the crossboard shitpost.

But all of Veeky Forums was like /pol/ before /pol/ was a thing. /v/ used to go on a free kids game online, make black characters with huge afros and block off areas by standing in the way forming swastikas.

They were called jokes and I'm sure darkeis laughed at them too you normie fucking scum

>This short fictional character is really strong

T-take that Lanklets

Habbo hotel was /b/, still retarded.

I have no clue what this badly drawn character is supposed to be but I do know that it's NOT FITNESS RELATED

>pranking in a browser game equates to sitting on every board at every opportunity

Yeah, no.

Shitting, not sitting.

His point is that every board was racist and said nigger freely back in the day without triggering anti-/pol/ shitposters because they didn't exist. If anything /pol/ was a mistake because it gave normies a way to directly target a specific kind of Veeky Forums poster.

saying nigger isn't the problem faggot, but nice false flag
the problem is pol and tumblr injected there political faggotry in most boards to fish for replies
it's such a fucking derailment problem

anime is still gay so fuck you

i know, at least 85% of it

>he corrected himself
>Yeah, no.
back to plebbit you'll never understand, don't try

>/pol/ gave normies a way to directly target that kind of user
yep

>Street Fighter
>not fitness related

Then quit having shit taste and watch some better anime