Is there anyone more rage inducing than this fat excuse making cunt?

Is there anyone more rage inducing than this fat excuse making cunt?

I hope she's dead.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/yuAvRCSWu8I
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

And who is she?

Would help if we knew who she was and what was said, you useless fuck.

her name is Penny, from season 2 of My 600 lb Life.

>gets gastric bypass surgery
>cuck enabler husband sneaks food in to her in the hospital
>"omg, no one said I'd have to lose weight in the hospital, this diet sucks, I want to go home now."
>loses no weight post-surgery in hospital, months spent there doing nothing
>she refuses to stand up to even be weighed
>"I'm proud of my progress, look, my loose skin on my arms." (it's the fucking same.)
>constant excuses about how initial weigh-in must have been wrong
>"Why me? Everyone else gets a yellow brick road and I'm working so hard and you're not praising me for my hard work."
>spends a year dodging doctor's phone calls
>sends nutritionist, she rudely ignores the nutritionist while being bedridden while cuck husband goes through their fridge of junk food.
>fatty tries blaming their son for the cupcakes and sweet cereals and shit
>nutritionist leaves
>"That was stupid."
>Doctor is located in Dallas.
>She decides to fuck off back to Maryland because she thinks she'll do better there.

>season 3
>where are they now? episode
>still in fucking bed
>cuts coupons and sends cuck husband out to several stores to buy her her junk food.
>"I'm doing so well. My hard work, etc."
>she is likely fatter but refuses to get weighed
>Still misses out on seeing her child grow up in favor of food and excuses
>has nurse visit her at home once a week
>"I don't understand where this giant growth on my side came from, what a setback, I've been working so hard."

I found her facebook and I think her husband finally left her, at least I hope. She is fucking pathetic.

>family photos from bed

> this woman has had sex several times

> i'm a Veeky Forums 22yo virgin

life isn't fair

if it makes you feel better sex is overrated, it's one of those things that is an unquenchable desire so as long as you accept you'll never reach your subconscious goal of fucking every girl you find attractive, you'll stop caring as much about sex and will end up having it.

you put a lot of time and energy into following this woman. is it a fetish thing or do you just have so little self respect that you refuse to do useful things with your time?

>Is there anyone more rage inducing than this fat excuse making cunt?
you tell me

What's wrong with seeing how others live? It's a good remind how pathetic, awful and how easy it could be to slip into bad habits and shitty self destructive behaviors. It pays to learn from the best.

op called it rage inducing. he enjoys infuriating himself about something that doesn't affect him and he has no control over? he's either a masochist (in which case, more power to him) or he's an extraordinary emotionally weak person for being unable to let it go

So much truth in this. Should be in the sticky desu

boogie thread?

This society is built for women unless you are a 10/10 male it's too bad for you

>he enjoys infuriating himself
This is Veeky Forums, that's what we do.

bullshit sex is amazing and drives 90% of what I do as a man

seriously I would argue sex is underrated, I would quit alcohol cold turkey forever if it guranteed I could get laid a few times a week

not trying to be Chad but sex is amazing

the reason you havent had sex is you're ugly or your standards are too high, just go smile at girls and when one smiles back go say hello, before you know it you'll be inseminating into her phallus receptacle

so you're young, you drink too much and you dont get laid is what you're post says, thanks for the insight doctor sex

Imagine all the motivation knowing that you'll be on tv. I wished they got me in a show and get me a trainer or some shit like that.

I watched 2 episodes of a television show, that's a lot of effort? I hardly even watch tv (I don't own one) I watch this trash TV while falling asleep because I'm on a cut and it reminds me that fatties are weak willed and I'm stronger than they are, so eating is done for the day.

You faggots do realize that when something is on TV, 99% of the time they tell them to say or do certain things to add drama, right? You wouldn't fucking watch it if it wasn't rage inducing. It's still good motivation but don't be a dumbass and think "MAN EVERYTHING ON TV IS THEIR REAL LIFE, NOTHING ELSE ADDED FOR EFFECT"

If you see something like that a lot of times you want to see how the story ends, and given that the internet makes that easy as fuck there's no reason not to. I still check in on Chris Chan about once a month, it's proven to be worth my time.

>Is there anyone more rage inducing than this fat excuse making cunt?

Yes.

Textbook narcissistic personality disorder - Entitled, no empathy, dishonest. This is what Trump would be if his daddy hadn't given him $100 million.

The one that always got me was that real wife-swap show where that fucking Orca-fat Texas cunt had to go live with a family of (iirc Jewish) normies, and came home having histrionics, screaming "THEY'RE NOT CHRISTIANS!" while her kids stared at her in disbelief.

Found it.

***TRIGGER WARNING: Hysterical entitled fat cunt who will make you want to rage-quit this gay fucking Earth***

youtu.be/yuAvRCSWu8I

Okay Chad. The real reason is because there are guys that would literally fuck any girl in the world no matter how repulsive. Girls do not have the same low standards unless money is involved.

Fun fact: She actually wrote to wife swap afterwards to request the money in the cheque she tore up

Why do you care what other people do you retard? Its a complete waste of energy to just make yourself mad? What

This. I lost my virginity when I was 22, fucked a bunch of girls for a year and got bored of it. I haven't had sex for over a year now and I don't particularly care.

[spoiler]I much more prefer cuddling[/spoiler]

I'm a virgin and I crave cuddling more than sex honestly

That's a true classic.

I need a "Where are the now?"

>39921591
DORK SIDED!!!!

That Gastro doctor is located in Houston. I know because one of the fatties toured at a community college near my parent's house.

Just saw this episode.

How does she manage to fail that bad?