LINK: YOU PANIC SOLD?

Link recovering nicely, huge buy orders.
Be honest user, did you buy the dip? Did you sell at the bottom ? Did you hold?

Personally I held but I did move 80k to binance, just in case. Moving them back to my wallet now

Other urls found in this thread:

coindesk.com/swift-startup-winner-demos-smart-contract-trade-5-financial-firms
image.slidesharecdn.com/worldeconomicforumtippingpoint2015blockchain41-170330211144/95/world-economic-forum-tipping-points-report-1-638.jpg?cb=1490908469
gartner.com/doc/3698947/cool-vendors-blockchain-applications-
febelfin.be/sites/default/files/InDepth/smart-contracts.pd_.pdf
americanbanker.com/news/the-race-to-connect-smart-contracts-to-the-real-world
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I want to believe, I'm 50% down the hole.

sold all my LINK at the bottom and bought dragon chain

I'm not leaving my tokens on a chinese exchange with a 2 btc/day withdrawal limit.

I think this is why the token is being hurt, everyone is probably confirmed on bittrex and gets the 100 btc/day withdrawal, but you can't do that on binance and I don't want to give them my information. It's a great interface, but the exchange itself leaves something to be desired.

bought for 50 bucks at 3600, better than nothing i guess

>Link recovering nicely
its at 4k sats after falling from 10k sats, how is this recovering lmao

The people of Veeky Forums, everyone.

Wow. I have to say, I am have timed this coin in particular very nicely.

Bought pre-binance at $0.19 on Mercatox. Held through the entire SIBOS pump and forgot all about it until a few days ago and realized I missed out on a nice profit. Whatever. I added more for every USD cent that it dropped below $0.23

Overall I think this is a good long hold. Don't plan on selling any time soon if you want to make it. Memes aside, this isn't some shitcoin made by a chink scam team. This has real use with some niggers at Swift. Good luck anons

>lol how is going up after going down recovering???
The people of Veeky Forums, everyone.

but you can get comfirmed on binance

I know this is a joke, but some people actually do this type of shit.

>up 200 sats
yess very moon buy sirs good money

FUDders BTFO

The water should be yellow no chance in hell Pepe wouldn't pee in it.

Ok guys, people buying back now. Train is leaving make sure you buy back below you exit point. Thank you for the weak hands, don't come back

Just wait until Monday.

Hell, if the fork happens, BTC crashes, alts get pumped AND Chainlink finally releases something on Monday, this shit could actually moon. Its the perfect storm...

Nice that 50k wall got rekt.

Smart money already leaving btc. Look at the big dip earlier, this is a sign that itll dip in the following day. You'll pay more money on fees while trying to sell you BTC gold, people will however buy back in 2 weeks for 2x

Iron hands.
Was thinking of adding at .22 but as most of my portfolio is already in alts I wanted to save myself from the stress.

Man. That whale really came through. God bless you, /ourwhale/.

LINKMARINES NEVER SURRENDER
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

What's happening, a Veeky Forums whale is just pumping by himself? Ack! I wanted to buy more on the dip but was away the last day.

Kek no ICO cap
Kek no thanks pajeet

You thought the pump was over?

Not going to lie, I was sweating my balls off but I am glad we made a recovery.

I am waiting for a full green closed 1D, then i buy 300k

You are fucking retarded pajeetnigger. Oh look out boys! It's up 3 cents! Nevermind that low buying pressure and massive sell walls!

This project is dead faggot

I took around a 8% loss when I first bought in. But thanks to you anons I was able to get out before that huge shakedown.

Got in at below 4k though. So im happy about that.

We live rent free in your head

is 250? enough I am a poorfag

Oh boy aren't some of you guys impatient. Similar thinking is how I never got on eth or btc train. "Wow, the price is falling, the coin is dead forever no point in investing now". That's why I didn't buy btc when it was worth a dollar or eth just after ico. I have lost 40% so far but this time my hand are made from pure diamond. No letting us this bag until it's worth40$ a coin. It may take years, but i'm in no rush.

It fucking sucks, I'm not exactly a poorfag but buying Bitcoin is EXTREMELY hard for me in my circumstance

I'd love to go all in on Link, I have strong belief in it, but for now I am hoping I can get lucky day trading into a suitable investment while Link stays low.

Risk daytrading and being able to buy LESS link?? Blegh

how many coins have been shilled like Ethereum and went nowhere since?

Sold all my LINK first day of the conference, I'll rebuy if it maintains this upwards momentum for a couple days.

it has'nt recovered at all u fucking moron. it was at 43 a few days ago it's still 24 and going down. it will be 10 cents by next week as more altmorons pull their money to get bitgold and then segwit free BTC money. holy fuck how can you be this fucking stupdi?

We're not talking about coins that offer no real value.

Smartcontracts successfully demonstrated a working POC with several financial firms coindesk.com/swift-startup-winner-demos-smart-contract-trade-5-financial-firms

Are you purposefully FUDDing or do you really not understand not only the technology involved, but the namedrops from several high-profile financial institutions?

image.slidesharecdn.com/worldeconomicforumtippingpoint2015blockchain41-170330211144/95/world-economic-forum-tipping-points-report-1-638.jpg?cb=1490908469 - World Economic Forum

gartner.com/doc/3698947/cool-vendors-blockchain-applications- - Garner Report

febelfin.be/sites/default/files/InDepth/smart-contracts.pd_.pdf - Capegemini report

americanbanker.com/news/the-race-to-connect-smart-contracts-to-the-real-world American Banker

Do you really think this is some joke?

This is serious shit. How many other shitcoins got mentions by the financial elite?

real shit my nigga, keep it up

the financial elite talk about BTC and it's the biggest shitcoin of them all :^)

What's a good simple wallet for mac? I don't trust leaving my link in chinkance

I SOLD EVERYTHING AT 3.9 TO BUY BACK AT 3.7 AND IT DIDN'T FUCKING DIP I BOUGHT BACK IN AT 4.4K AND LOST 20% OF MY STACK REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE JUST

MyEtherWallet

Just hold fagboi.
You obviously don’t know how to trade

Stop trying to daytrade a coin that has such longterm value.

Only accumulate & hold.

m8 you've had all this time to sell and make a lot to buy more today and you decide to sell at 3.9?
really?

i was gone all day and just got home and wanted to trade

While it does suck that you took a loss, don't be too down on yourself. I've made the same mistake Several times. The only thing that matters from this point is that you learn from your mistake and try not to repeat them.

This begins with asking yourself the right questions in order to create a solution.

Why did you buy it in the first place?
Why did you sell?
What price did you expect it to go to, and for what reason?
Why did you buy back in?

Those questions aren't all necessary, and it's possible I missed some. They are all subjective to the situation, and I thought of those offhand. If you take these types of questions into account whenever making an investment or managing an account, you'll be surprised at how much more success you'll have due to delving into a deeper state of critical thinking. Most new traders honestly cannot answer those questions with much information other than intuition or whim. If you do the research and are able to come up with those answers, then evaluate them and act accordingly.

Life is going to be full of failures, user. It's not your failures that define you...it's what to do with the failure that defines you. How you perceive it and the lessons you take from it.

>minimal bump
>lower than before
this trend is still alive

>calling it ethereum instead of ether
Stay classy guys

>sell high buy high
This is Veeky Forums-approved too

Held. Still down a ton.

RZA. REKT-A

Nothing worse than an angry retard

held and bought more at 3.6k the bit of green is restoring some of my sanity though im down from my initial investment i suppose all we can do is wait for the team to release news.

WE FUCKING LIVE RENT FREE IN YOUR FUCKIN HEAD!

How can YOU be this stupid. First of all it went to .21, now its at .29
Go cry somewhere else.

How is this not an obvious dead cat bounce?

No one cares about meme lines that ignore every ounce of brain it takes to invest in something.

Cup and handle

What fucking movie is this from

fucking frog dont shit into the pool

I regret not selling for bitcoin at sibos but after the drop I just decided to not check prices for a few days. Still holding but I would like to sell 50% soon to play with other coins.