What is the viability of an ice cream only diet?

What is the viability of an ice cream only diet?

I'm a spooky skellington and can't get a large amount of calories down without vomiting unless I eat something I love, like ice cream.

So my plan is to have a pint of Ice Cream (approximately 1000 calories) for every meal and two inbetween for a total of 5000 calories. I am going to supplement this with 50g protein shakes every meal.

Will this be bad? Everyone is preaching IIFYM and I'll still be getting a decent amount of protein so I want to hear your opinions.

Just drink fucking full fat milk

Diabetes.

Eat fats for calories, not sugar.

Halo Top nigga.
24g of protein and only 240 calories.

But I thought it was disproven that sugars caused diabetes. From all that I've read it was excess fat coupled with excess calories that caused diabetes because of the prolonged insulin spikes.

wut

it's fucking sugar, sugar, sugar

just eat real food and drink whole milk instead of juice or whatever skellies drink and eat the ice cream before bed

I'm trying to get a large amount of calories you fucking mongoloid

T1 diabetic here, it's a real concern to eat that much pure sugar as your insulin production will spike several times a day with high metabolism.

>Americans thing Diabetes is caused by eating sugar
What the fuck. It's caused by being fat and stressed. In fact, fatties eating no sugar have a higher risk getting the beetus, statistically.

>can't get a large amount of calories down without vomiting unless I eat something I love

learn to love good shit

i dont understand how you retards let your tongue decieve you evrytim

sure it tastes good for the 4 minutes youre eating it

but doesnt your body feel like shit afterwards? am I the only one who feels like shit after eating bullshit, non-fuel, non-food? not in the mental way of "oh i know this isnt good in the long term" but in the physical way like "holy shit i have 0 energy, i feel lethargic, im not even full, my brain is recieving no necesarry nutrients to function" kind of way

like stop letting your tongue dictate what you love you fucking retard

Just eat peanut butter like the rest of us.

Are you retarded?

>Eat stuff that tastes like shit! It's good for you!

Fucking Americans. You have sent people to the moon decades ago and now you're a drooling race of retards.

>Half Baked
LITERALLY the best ice cream in the entire world, prove me wrong faggots.

/thread

I'd rather eat ice cream than nothing at all.

When I went through my breakup two years ago all I ate was ice cream and I've had trouble eating anything else since, it's the only thing I actually want to eat.

I'll die before I eat another chicken breast.

OP I'm naturally skinny (6'3") and in high school I played football at a top program in my state so I was burning tons of calories daily while trying to gain weight as an offensive lineman

whenever I needed to hit my calorie goal for the day I would eat an entire bag of pic related (2$ can't beat it)

However, I would only do that ONCE a day max. I would still eat tons of protein and I was constantly lifting during this time as well. I also ended up losing the weight after HS when I realized I just wanted to party at a big college instead of play football at some tiny liberal arts school

it's honestly fine to do this to hit your caloric goal but one pint every meal is a bad idea; one pint a day...I would recommend it honestly

truth right here

instead of strawberry pistacchio flavored ice cream

how about you eat actual fucking strawberries and pisstaccios with milk

or add those things to a bowl of warm oatmeal

eating healthy doesnt have to be chicken breast every day. whens the last time you had cashews? or canteloupe? meaty lasagna? egg salad with lots of potatoes and oil?

>2 dollars cant beat it

Are you fucking stupid, you can go to winn dixie and get 6 fresh donuts for 4 dollars, not that preservative bullshit probably been sitting on a shelf for 11 months jesus chrisst kill yourself

the fuck is wrong with you lmfao

"i dont eat for pleasure i eat for performance bro"
get fuck out of here

>implying I know what winn dixie is
>implying I live in the kind of shithole that names something winn dixie
>implying donettes aren't dank af

how embarrassing

Or you could actually eat healthy food and add in some pizza slices, nuts (cashew, almond,...) and icecream.

Guys can someone please explain the effects of the diet in full to me?

Jesus fuck OP.
Are you fucking 12? Eat some real fucking food like the rest of us. If you want calories eat alot if peanut butter and nuts, it's fine eating stuff you like little and often but
>Muh icecweam
>Vegetable is gross ugh!
Is the stupidest thing I've seen on Veeky Forums in a while. Grow the fuck up.