FPL

Chub Thread/Fat People Love

BRRRAAAAPPPPP

Kys

eeeeeeewww

Brehps

Can you imagine her sitting on your face? Feeling her saggy cunt draping over your cheeks, tasting her pussy, the very pussy she can't clean thoroughly because of the fat folds? Imagine the hint of sweat and urine tastes mixed in with her vaginal mucus. Imagine her demand that you lick her like a good dog while you struggle to breathe underneath her girth. Reaching up to support her ample but sagging breasts as she grinds your face into the bed. Imagine hearing her moan, each moan sounding a bit like a regular moan and a bit like a snort because of her not-fully-functioning cardiovascular system.....yes please

I can imagine using her tummy as a pillow

feeling her chest heave as she struggles to breathe because of the small amount of pressure on her diaphragm, hearing her wheeze, feeling her tits sag on each side of your head, hearing her stomach struggle to digest whatever filth she most recently polluted herself with....so can i user

good post 09/10

time to fap

Actually the thin and fit women are most likely to have stinky pussies since they work out so much

but it's a nicer smell

plus they are more likely to take care of their pussy

Nah it depends on the person. Kind of like how some dudes are not that hygienic and some are overly.

this is one of the least intelligent things i have read in a long time. the only way this would be true is if they don't shower which has nothing to do with whether they work out or not. sometimes its ok to think before you type, friend

Most attractive chubby girls seem more hygienic than average

She is nowhere close to being that, grow up.

varies to the point where there is no reason to believe their size has any correlation to their habits

You enjoy thin girls because they remind you of little boys. Filthy pedo

you're either a fat bitch, or someone who is only able to fuck fat whores. either way I'm not interested in interacting with you further. here's your (You), please don't respond to this thread any longer

So wrong. (you) must be a fat

But it's 2017, #LGBTP

i didn't say i enjoy thin girls. interesting freudian slip, you bringing up the topic of pedos completely unprovoked

Brap

I said out of the ones that are attractive. I just like sexy girls with a little too much weight on them. Ugly fat girls, of which there are plenty, tend to be a lot less hygienic

I love thick and curvy women. I actually had a cute girl flirt with me at the gym today but she was very flat , thin and no ass. Didn't even bother to hit on her. Speak for yourself , Freud.

*prrrrbbbbbbbt*

>th-that was the sofa user, not me

yesssss

Upgrade

I smiled

This meme may not be the most sophisticated but it sure is funny sometimes

>i actually had a cute girl flirt with me at the gym today
sure thing, user. I'm sure she was very attractive but just not your type. I'm sure she wanted you real bad but you just couldn't lower yourself to indulge her. I'm sure this is a common thing for you. You probably get hit on all the time. Girls give you their numbers, they even start conversations with you at the bar. You've probably had plenty of girlfriends and plenty of real great sex. I'm sure your body, personality, and life are just fantastic.

And I'm sure that's why you're here, posting on an anonymous korean woodworking image board about it.

omg who is this, please

Wow you took so much time for that response. You're just another passive aggressive cunt.

michelle trachtenberg

that pic was shopped though, she's never been that thic

Jokes on you; I just want the (You). Did you see how I orchestrated that? It was so perfect. I just memed the same meme everyone here memes, but I put it out there so gently you couldn't resist.
It's like asking a slut what her sign is. It's a horrible line, of course, but she can't help but to roll her eyes and answer anyway. And that's all you need. Once she responds you both know she will be yours. The door is open.
And in that same way, you are now mine. I have you and your (You) and there is no way for you to change that. You have been dominated, used, and soon will be discarded.
But you knew this would be the case when you responded. It's the silly game we play here. We pretend we're actually conversing but it's all really just a ridiculous dance. One partner leads, the other follows, and neither has truly gained nor lost anything.
We carry on, and we know we'll do it again and again. Probably not with the same partner, but that's ok. It's the thrill of the hunt that keeps us coming back. The thrill of hunting and, if we're being honest, the thrill of the vulnerability of being hunted.
Thanks for dancing with me, user.

Lol

Actually I enjoy thin girls because they remind me of young girls. Stop sexuality shaming me.

fpbp